- General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
- 1v1 Classic rules can be read here.
- Gen 6 1v1. Bring 3 Pokemon, pick 1.
- Battles must take place on main server or smogtours under the format [Gen 6] 1v1.
- Best of five, single elimination.
- If you don't get your match done, I will give the activity win to someone or coinflip it. If both users are constantly making contact but can't set up a specific time, I will give an extension for 3 days. Do not rely on this because I might just flip your game if minimal effort was put in.
- Do not make baseless activity posts; get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.Ruleset: Pokemon, Nickname Clause, Moody Clause, OHKO Clause, Evasion Moves Clause, Swagger Clause, Endless Battle Clause, HP Percentage Mod, Cancel Mod, Team Preview
Bans: Illegal, Unreleased, Arceus, Blaziken, Darkrai, Deoxys-Base, Deoxys-Attack, Deoxys-Defense, Dialga, Giratina, Groudon, Ho-Oh, Kyogre, Kyurem-White, Lugia, Mewtwo, Palkia, Rayquaza, Reshiram, Shaymin-Sky, Xerneas, Yveltal, Zekrom, Perish Song, Focus Sash, Kangaskhanite, Salamencite, Chansey + Charm + Seismic Toss, Flash, Kinesis, Leaf Tornado, Mirror Shot, Mud Bomb, Mud-Slap, Muddy Water, Night Daze, Octazooka, Sand Attack, Smokescreen, Soul Dew, Snorlax
Unbans: Aegislash, Deoxys-Speed, Genesect, Gengar-Mega, Greninja, Hoopa-Unbound, Landorus-I, Lucario-Mega, Sableye-Mega
Signups will close on Sunday, September 25th at 11:59 PM EDT (GMT-4), with Round 1 going up Monday morning.
Signups will be potentially capped as we approach the deadline to avoid having substitutes.