Resource ORAS Good Cores (Check Post #714)

Status
Not open for further replies.
+

Ok I know this core doesn't have much in the way of type synergy (Although it is not the worst), but the way this core works is that Jirachi's sub toxic set lures out the majority of mega Pinsir's common counters and checks and toxic stalls them to chip away at there health to make way for a Pinsir sweep.

Pinsir @ Pinsirite
Ability: Hyper Cutter
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Quick Attack
- Return
- Close Combat
- Swords Dance

Jirachi @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 240 HP / 108 Atk / 160 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Substitute
- Iron Head
- Fire Punch
- Toxic

The Pinsir set is pretty standard and you all know what that does so let me explain what Jirachi does for Pinsir. Aight so the Jirachi set has enough speed to outspeed and 2hko Adamant Excadrill. The other mons that it lures in and toxic stalls or damages for a Pinsir sweep are, Rotom-W, Hippowdown, Landorus-Therian, Quagsire, Tyranitar, Ferrothorn, Scizor Mega, Zapdos. Ok so obviously this core is weak to fire and edgequake users so a solid bulky water type could be a good mon to use when using this core. Anyway that's pretty much the core!
This is YumE. A nitpick tho: You would want max hp on Rachi imo to give it dem meaty 404 subs so seismic toss can't break ya. You can also maybe speed creep more like jolly Mamo or max speed modest Garde, etc. <- this isn't a must however. Schweet core.

I'm liking this core but I think a mention of Low Kick on Bisharp somewhere to beat opposing Jolly Bisharps would be nice.....or just a mention of Keldeo or any relevant Bisharp answers work to.
Thank you for rating, edited. :]

Hi, iam here to show a core that i used alot on PO, and that core is Hippowdon+Empoleon:

Empoleon @ Leftovers
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Protect
- Roar
- Defog/Ice beam

Hippowdon @ Leftovers
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Slack Off
- Stone Edge

So i will explain why these two are together basicly they couver all most eachother weakneses, Empoleon has problems to deal with bulky grass such as Celebi, Ferrothorn both can have free turns, unless if you pack Ice beam in Empoleon but still Ferrothorn will wall it, so heatran, and a fighting resist shoud be good like talonflame, the lure heatran that i showed before should be a good set, because Rotom-W gives problems to this core too.
I will explain the sets now, Empoleon is Defensive to take on Gyarados with out Earthquake Empoleon is packing Ice beam for switch in grass types like celebi and mega venusaur, to give some chip damage.
Hippowdon is my rocker and electric resist, heatran check, and some other like Lati@s. I will post good partner for this core, and threats.

Good partners:
Heatran- its a grass resist that this core needs, use the lure to Rotom-W if you are using Heatran, because you dont need Spdef Heatran any more
Talonflame- Another grass resit and win con, but if you use this, your going to be even more weak to Rotom-W, so Lati@s is a good partner to talonflame, it will help with the defog suport, if you dont run defog on Empoleon, and give much needed damage to Rotom-W with Draco Meteor.

Sando Offense- So sand offense will help you if you are runing talonflame, will be giving you a late-game cleaner and a hazard control pokemon, assuming that you dont run Lati@s if you do, run a Choice Scarf, to give more damage to Rotom-W.

Lati@s- to good partners to this team, because has i said its a answer to Rotom-W wich gives problems to this team, and a way to beat Zard X at +1 that gives problems, it checks Keldeo and Kyurem-B just a good revenge killer.

Clefable- Another check to Keldeo Kyurem-B, Mega Sableye and Chesnaught.

Threats:
Rotom-W - Gives problems to this team, because it can switch out in Empoleon and Hydro Pump and will-o-wisp Hippowdon, that means that you dont have an answer to this. Good Lures and Lati@s are good answers this pokemon

Zard Y/X- Zard Y because it HOKO's empoleon and 2HKO's Hippowdon with Fire Blast, Sand Offense is a good answer to both and Lati@s is a answer to Zard X.

Mega Altaria- This is a big threat to the core, because it 2HOK's both of the pokemons, 2HKOS empoleon with earthquake and with Return 2HKO's Hippowdon with Return so a fast pokemon or priority pokemon is a good answer to this pokemon like banded scizor with bullet punch Choice Banded talonflame, and sand offense is a good answer to this too.

Mega Pinsir- This is a problem that 2HKO's both, a good Revenge killer like talonflame and Sand offense are good answers to this.

Breloom- Can 2HKO the core , but Lati@s Talonflame can counter him.

Keldeo- lati@s, and talonflame are a counter to him, be sure to bring those 2 if youre going to use this core.

Kyurem-B- Kyurem-B is a problem but Scarf Lati@s and sand offense are a answer to this pokemon

Mega Heracross- well here is a big threat, but talonflame and Lati@s can beat him, and sand can worm him down, but thats not a good answer.
Mega Swampert-Now this is a real problem if needed use a ferrothorn but that is not going to help with Magnezone, just wear the rain turns and beat it with Lati@s preferable
choice scarf and talonflame, and if you dont have both swicht in at a politoed to take out the rain turns.

Chesnaught- Lati@s and talonflame are good answers.

Mega Sableye- Well this can wall the core, but if you want, use a clefable but just in a extreme moment.
best evs for hippowdon are 252 hp / 144 def / 112 spd to avoid the 2hko from life orb thundurus and mega manectric

Surprised this core isn't pointed out.

Pidgeot-Mega @ Pidgeotite
Ability: Big Pecks
EVs: 8 HP / 252 SpA / 248 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Hyper Beam / Work Up / Roost
- Heat Wave
- U-turn

Dugtrio @ Focus Sash
Ability: Arena Trap
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic / Reversal (Use with 21 HP IVs)
- Stone Edge

Serperior @ Leftovers
Ability: Contrary
EVs: 12 Def / 252 SpA / 244 Spe
Timid Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Giga Drain
- Dragon Pulse
- Hidden Power [Fire]

This core is pretty simple. Pidgeot is the mega of choice here, because the other 2 take care of some of the counters. Heatran is a solid switch in, along with Tyranitar/bulky rocks, so you U-turn out on them, and switch into Dugtrio. Dugtrio can then proceed to KO them. Balloon Tran doesn't work, because U-turn pops the balloon. U-turn is also nice just to build momentum. Serp takes care of Rotom-W, the other solid check to this.

Pidgeot has a standard set. Hyper Beam is the slash slot, because U-turn is useful, as mentioned above. 248 EVs in speed outspeed Duggy, so Duggy doesn't go first and land a Stone Edge. Duggy has a random set though. EQ is KOs the mons you want to trap, SR is your hazards. Toxic is just there to maybe weaken certain mons, like unaware Clef, which stands in Serperior's way. Reversal with 21 IVs takes 3 2 reversals from Chansey and hits with max power. Stone Edge is coverage. Serp is standard, Lefties is nice to get HP. Evs outspeed Thundy.

Good partners for this core include Talon and Raikou. Talon likes the support of Dug+Serp, too, and forms some birdspam. Raikou is nice to form a VoltTurn core.
I'm adoring how this core looks right now, but can you explain the choice of Leftovers over Life Orb on Serperior? Life Orb gives you a much needed boost in power for +0 and +2, while Giga Drain gives you enough longevity.

Simple offensive Dragon-type core. Charizard-Mega-X is a great offensive wallbreaker with access to move such as Dragon Dance and a very powerful Flare Blitz which is boosted by STAB and Tough Claws, making it very powerful. Furthermore, it has a secondary STAB-type Dragon Claw which is also boosted by Tough Claws, forming a perfect neutral damaging core. Earthquake allows Charizard to hit Heatran super effectively and damage several other types well.

But, Charizard certainly hates Stealth Rock, mainly because it limits its switch-in opportunities. Latias fixes that up. With access to Defog and a user of it being not weak to Stealth Rock, Latias is a great teammate. Because Charizard is very powerful and lacking Roost, Latias can provide Healing Wish recovery for Charizard. Psyshock and Draco Meteor are two great STAB attacks. Furthermore, Latias can switch into troublesome Water- and Ground-type attack, and it has excellent speed to beat base 110s if it wins the speedtie such as Gengar and Latios, but also beats Keldeo as it outspeeds. Charizard Mega X can beat Heatran for Latias, which is a real counter to that, making this a solid core.

Charizard-Mega-X @ Charizardite X
Ability: Tough Claws
EVs: 104 HP / 220 Atk / 184 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Flare Blitz
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake

Latias (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 72 HP / 184 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Defog
- Healing Wish
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock

Last edited:

boltsandbombers

i'm sorry mr. man
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Update time. If I did not respond to your post, I either have spoken to you personally or its added in :)
Offensive Core:

+

Volcarona + Mega Slowbro

Volcarona is an underrated sweeper that is gaining a lot of popularity recently, it can set up a Quiver Dance on multiple of Pokemon, and after that it becomes very hard to stop. With its good coverage, it's only stopped by a small number of Pokemon, such as Heatran and Dragonite, while revenge killed by other Pokemons such as Azumarill and Talonflame. It also has a problem on setting up on some Pokemon, such as Keldeo. Noticing all that, I knew right away that Mega Slowbro would a good partner to volc. Through practice, it was amazing. Mega Slowbro is a very good Pokemon that can snatch victories easily if you let him set up him 1-2 CMs. Mega Slowbro and Volcarona handle their counters for each other. For example, both Heatran, Keldeo, and possible Talonflame and AV/CB Azumarill are set-up bait for Mega Slowbro. While other Pokemons who give Slowbro a hard time (CB/SD Scizr or Mega, Ferrothorn w/ Power Whip, etc.) are usually easily beaten by Volcarona, especially after a QD.

Volcarona @ Lum Berry
Ability: Flame Body
EVs: 72 HP / 252 SpA / 184 Spe
Timid Nature
- Quiver Dance
- Fire Blast
- Giga Drain
- Bug Buzz

Slowbro @ Slowbronite
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 248 HP / 16 Def / 244 SpD
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Calm Mind
- Psyshock
- Slack Off

Offensive Core:

Mega Venusaur + Tyranitar

Mega Venusaur is an underrated threat right now, it can easily counter the ever so popular Azumarill, Keldeo ,Thundurus, Clefable, and even Mega Altaria. Offensively, it also has a great movepool and typing, it's STAB are only resisted by Steel- types, which is remedied by HP Fire, which can smack Scizor and Ferrothorn. Mega Venusaur is a fantastic Pokemon in the current meta that checks a lot of different things with consistent recovery. Mega Venusaur also hits surprisingly hard with a Modest nature, it can easily 2HKO or even OHKO most Faires, while even 2HKO Scarf Landorus-T with Giga Drain after minor damage (SR, for example). However, it has trouble dealing with some Pokemon, including Talonflame, Lati@s, Heatran, and Gengar. Tyranitar is there for that purpose, it can pursuit trap Latis and Gengar, while doing a very good amount to Heatran or Talonflame with predicted Pursuit on the switch (Fearing EQ and Stone edge respectively), it can also snatch the likes of Mega Metagross with Scarf Crunch if weakened. Even with its great uses and utility, Tyranitar still struggles with a plethora of Pokemon, Keldeo, Azumarill, Clefable, Mega Diancie, Mega Altaria, Ferrothorn, Scizor, etc. all which are easily counters and checked by Mega Venusaur and cleared for Tyranitar later.

Venusaur @ Venusaurite
Ability: Overgrow
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 SpD
Modest Nature
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb
- Synthesis
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Tyranitar (M) @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Pursuit
- Crunch
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
Volc and Slowbro fit on different playstyles for the most part, and I dont think they have the best of synergy offensively or defensively. You dont really need slowbro to handle keldeo since you have giga drain, and its not like Slowbro really helps with Heatran, Volc's best counter, as they always run Toxic.

As great as the synergy between venu and ttar is, the sand really fucks over Venu because it is forced to Synthesis very often; sorry.

I'm sure it's been stated a million times, but Synthesis and Sand do not mix. I know this is theorymoning, but when HA Tyrantrum is released, it could possible replace your offensive Tyranitar.

On another note, I made a team for my buddy, and while I was testing out the team, I noticed two Pokemon I used supported each other very well:

Clefable (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spe
Bold Nature
- Moonblast
- Calm Mind
- Soft-Boiled
- Stored Power / Flamethrower / Focus Blast

Magnezone @ Air Balloon / Choice Specs
Ability: Magnet Pull
Shiny: Yes
Modest Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Flash Cannon
- Hidden Power [Fire] / Hidden Power [Ground]
- Volt Switch

MAJOR EDIT: After doing a few calcs and thinking through all the possible scenarios, I have discovered that Heatran almost always breaks this core without proper prediction. Take any mentions of Heatran with a grain of salt, as I mention the possible ways to take it out in best case scenarios. With that out of the way, I still think this is a good 2-mon core. Very few cores have no counters.

I call it ClefaZone.
This core is similar to DragMag in previous Generations as Magnezone is there to trap and KO Steel types and let Clefable set up a sweep. Clefable doesn't exactly return the favor to Magnezone, but that's ok, because Magnezone's main role is to trap Clefable's counters.

Clefable's set is pretty standard. Max Defense allows it to tank Physical hits while using Calm Mind to increase its ability to tank Special hits while powering up Moonblast and Stored Power. The only thing that's really interchangeable is it's ability. You could opt for Unaware if you'd like to stop setup sweepers cold, but (correct me if I'm wrong) I think that Unaware forces you to run Moonlight, which has less PP than Soft-Boiled.

Magnezone's choice of Hidden Power determines which Pokemon will break this core. If you opt for Hidden Power Fire, then Heatran will have a field day with this core. If you opt for Hidden Power Ground, then Scizor running Superpower and Ferrothorn wall this core. It is worth mentioning that HP Fire is far more common, so you can use HP Ground as a lure for Heatran. Just keep in mind that you must predict the Switch, as Heatran outspeeds this Magnezone.

EDIT: After taking some suggestions, I've added extra moves to Clefable, as they all have different utility. Flamethrower nails Ferrothorn/Scizor. Focus Miss hits Ferothorn and Heatran Supereffectively, but without a few boosts, it does negligible damage. Add that to shitty accuracy, and you might just be better off with one of the other two moves.

If Clefable runs Stored power, run HP Fire on Magnezone. If Clefable runs Flamethrower, run HP Ground. As it 2HKOs Specially Defensive Heatran, but Specially Defensive Heatran also 2HKOs Magnezone, so you have to predict a switch. As far as Offensive Heatran, HP Ground OHKOs.

Since this is not my main team, and I made it for someone else, feel free to use it.
Scizor (M) @ Scizorite
Ability: Light Metal
EVs: 248 HP / 84 Atk / 176 SpD
Impish Nature
- Swords Dance
- Roost
- Bullet Punch
- Knock Off

Gyarados (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 88 HP / 192 Atk / 4 Def / 224 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Substitute
- Dragon Dance
- Waterfall
- Bounce

Landorus-Therian @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 240 Def / 8 SpD / 8 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Knock Off

Zapdos @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 168 Def / 68 SpA / 20 Spe
Bold Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Roost
- Defog
- Heat Wave

Clefable (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spe
Bold Nature
- Moonblast
- Calm Mind
- Soft-Boiled
- Stored Power

Magnezone @ Air Balloon
Ability: Magnet Pull
Modest Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Flash Cannon
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Volt Switch
Sorry man, after some thought I'm going to reject this. Basically, Magnezone's job is to trap steels, ie: ferro, scizor, skarm, etc. Clef can already beat all of those with flamethrower, so it really doesnt have much trouble with Steels, and after a few boosts stored power blows through ferro / tran / scizor, so its not too helpful.
Offensive Core:

Mega altaria is one of the best mega introduced in ORAS, it has an amazing typing, good bulk and a semi-unresisted coverage, hitting neutral the whole meta except zard y and talonflame with his ground + fire + fairy coverage. However even Altaria has his flaws in fact it cant get through fat 'mons like chansey, sylveon or Clefable and it's not so fast.
228+ SpA Pixilate Mega Altaria Hyper Voice vs. 252 HP / 36 SpD Sylveon: 142-168 (36 - 42.6%) -- 94.6% chance to 3HKO after Leftovers recovery

228+ SpA Pixilate Mega Altaria Hyper Voice vs. 252 HP / 96+ SpD Clefable: 165-195 (41.8 - 49.4%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
So bisharp becomes the perfect partner beating bulky fairy with LO iron head and smashing fast 'mons with one of the strongest priority of the meta. Furthermore Altaria is a good check to Keldeo, one of the most common answer to Bisharp. Even if bisharp cannot switch in safely, he could be a problem for this core if running low kick. So be sure to have something in the back to deal with him or just run a jolly spread with low kick on your. I put on Mega Altaria 184 EVs in speed to overcome Adamant Sharp, 96 EVs in HP just for more Bulkyness and the rest in SpA and Modest nature, just because eq it's always a 2hko on tran with - in atk, and dropping one of the two defense is annoying lol

Sets:

Altaria (F) @ Altarianite
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 96 HP / 228 SpA / 184 Spe
Modest Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Roost
- Fire Blast
- Earthquake

Bisharp (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Defiant
Adamant / Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance / Low Kick
- Sucker Punch
- Knock Off
- Iron Head

Damage:

0- Atk Mega Altaria Earthquake vs. 248 HP / 0 Def Heatran: 268-316 (69.6 - 82%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

228+ SpA Mega Altaria Fire Blast vs. 252 HP / 168 SpD Ferrothorn: 352-416 (100 - 118.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO

228+ SpA Pixilate Mega Altaria Hyper Voice vs. 248 HP / 0 SpD Rotom-W: 174-205 (57.4 - 67.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

228+ SpA Pixilate Mega Altaria Hyper Voice vs. 252 HP / 8 SpD Landorus-T: 219-258 (57.3 - 67.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
View attachment 34299 View attachment 34300

Balanced Core

Whilst not being either a true defensive or offensive pairing, these two complement each other due to Shuckle's access to Sticky Web and Bisharp's ability Defiant. The best thing about Bisharp is that it destroys any defoggers so Shuckle can keep rocks or Sticky Web up without any problems. Encore is used to punish set up sweepers and therefore give a team mate a free switch-in. The last move is your choice. Knock Off is useful for knocking off your opponents item (obviously) giving your team an advantage, whereas Toxic and Infestation provide residual damage so Shuckle can become a pain or be used to stall out walls. Bisharp's moveset is also pretty standard but its last move depends on what defogger you want to hit. Pursuit is for the Lati twins whereas Low Kick hits Empoleon and Excadrill.

Shuckle @ Mental Herb
Ability: Sturdy
Careful Nature
- Sticky Web
- Stealth Rock
- Encore
- Knock Off/Toxic/Infestation

Bisharp @ Life Orb
Ability: Defiant
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Iron Head
- Sucker Punch
- Low Kick/Pursuit
Sticky Web is kinda bad rn because of mega sableye pretty damn common, and it isnt too hard to realize that sticky web + Bisharp is good anyways.
Alright lets see how this goes. So I was inspired by one of my great frens on PS to create this balanced core, and its pretty solid, but fairly standard. (Tbh not even sure if it was posted, but I dont think it was). So anyways its a FWG core that takes on the current meta pretty effectively. Here it is:

Keldeo-Resolute @ Leftovers
Ability: Justified
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Substitute
- Secret Sword
- Calm Mind

Heatran @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 104 HP / 252 SpD / 152 Spe
Timid Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Lava Plume
- Taunt
- Toxic

Celebi @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 80 SpD / 180 Spe
Calm Nature
- Giga Drain
- Thunder Wave
- Nasty Plot
- Baton Pass

or

Celebi @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 180 SpD / 80 Spe
Calm Nature
- Giga Drain
- Thunder Wave
- Nasty Plot
- Baton Pass

This core best fits on balance as you can see. I believe SubCM Keld is a fantastic mon in this meta, a huge problem to stall (which is prominent atm), and a great wincon when the likes of Lati@s, Azumarill, Slowbro, Mega Venu/Amoong have been weakened or taken care of. Keldeo is also able to set up on the likes of CroCune, stallbreaker Mew, Mega Sable, Tyranitar etc. Keldeo obviously doesn't appreciate Lati@s, but it appreciates rocks/hazards to turn 2HKO > 1HKO's against offense, so specially defensive Tran perfectly compliments this mon, plus I think tran is a gr8 mon in this meta being able to beat the likes of Clefable, Mega Scizor, Talon to an extent (although you're probably gonna want a secondary check to it on balance), as well as Mega Venu lacking EQ, and Amoonguss. Although Keldeo does check Mega Sciz really well, its gonna get weakened as the game goes along, plus its a huge threat at the moment (I mention this because of the fact that my Tran creeps Adamant Offensive Mega Sciz. To finish off this basic FWG core, twave + nastypass Celebi was added. I decided to go Twave > Sub specifcally because its most common switch ins are Lati@s, Heatran, Mega Metagross etc, so those mons crippled allow Keldeo to set up easier, and allowing Celebi to pass off a +2 or +4 SpAtk boost to Keldeo, or other members on the squad. The spread on Celebi with 80 speed allows it to outspeed Adamant Bisharp, and 180 creeps Jolly Diggersby, so pick accordingly depending on the rest of you team. In my opinion, mixed special attacking Mega Altaria (the wallbreaker set) compliments sub CM keld really well because its a better lure for Amoonguss, and it takes care of other mons potentially stopping subCM keld from putting in work. Checking things like Sand Offense, Mega Lop, Mega Gallade and others is imperative for this core. I hope I didn't miss anything, and have fun wit it :]
First thing I see is that Celebi doesnt have recover, please change that. 16 Speed is all you need for adamant bisharp, I dont know where you got 80 from.
Also, heatran's EV spread is extremely inefficient; holding off on this.
I posted this some time ago in the previous thread, but I still think it's a very decent balanced core, and now that greninja's gone it's even better, imo.

Jirachi @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 224 SpD / 32 Spe
Careful Nature
- Iron Head
- Wish
- Body Slam / Thunder Wave
- U-turn

Altaria @ Altarianite
EVs: 248 HP / 160 Def / 92 SpA / 8 Spe
Bold Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Roost
- Heal Bell
- Flamethrower / Fire Blast

Balanced core. Jirachi and Mega Altaria cover a lot of threats together with their typings alone, and between them a lot of roles of a balanced team are fulfilled. Jirachi provides wish support and paralysis, and takes on Latis, Mega Lopunny, Mega Sceptile, and a whole bunch of others. Altaria excels at taking Knock Off and status moves. It also resists Volt Switch and U-turn, which is a plus. Flamethrower is nice for taking on Ferro, which walls this core otherwise, but you could also go for Return+Earthquake which deals with Heatran instead, as well as getting a slightly more powerful neutral attack. Recommended as teammates are stallbreakers, and Stealth Rock/Knock off users so that Jirachi and Altaria can whittle down the opposition slowly. This core tends to stay alive rather long when played well, and should be able to outlast most other cores. Also, for teammates, try to abuse Jirachi's wishes; bulky pokemon without reliable recovery are plentiful in OU. Rotom-W would be an excellent partner, for example.
Iffy on this one, gets destroyed by Bisharp and SD Talonflame and they dont really cover each others weaknesses /that/ well.
+

Ok I know this core doesn't have much in the way of type synergy (Although it is not the worst), but the way this core works is that Jirachi's sub toxic set lures out the majority of mega Pinsir's common counters and checks and toxic stalls them to chip away at there health to make way for a Pinsir sweep.

Pinsir @ Pinsirite
Jolly Nature
- Quick Attack
- Return
- Close Combat
- Swords Dance

Jirachi @ Leftovers
Adamant Nature
- Substitute
- Iron Head
- Fire Punch
- Toxic

The Pinsir set is pretty standard and you all know what that does so let me explain what Jirachi does for Pinsir. Aight so the Jirachi set has enough speed to outspeed and 2hko Adamant Excadrill. The other mons that it lures in and toxic stalls or damages for a Pinsir sweep are, Rotom-W, Hippowdown, Landorus-Therian, Quagsire, Tyranitar, Ferrothorn, Scizor Mega, Zapdos. Ok so obviously this core is weak to fire and edgequake users so a solid bulky water type could be a good mon to use when using this core. Anyway that's pretty much the core!
Fix the EV spread suggested in the reply and this is good to go.

Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Heat Wave
- U-turn

Dugtrio @ Focus Sash
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge

Serperior @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Giga Drain
- Dragon Pulse
- Hidden Power [Fire]

This core is pretty simple. Pidgeot is the mega of choice here, because the other 2 take care of some of the counters. Heatran is a solid switch in, along with Tyranitar/bulky rocks, so you U-turn out on them, and switch into Dugtrio. Dugtrio can then proceed to KO them. Balloon Tran doesn't work, because U-turn pops the balloon. U-turn is also nice just to build momentum. Serp takes care of Rotom-W, the other solid check to this.

Pidgeot has a standard set. Hyper Beam is the slash slot, because U-turn is useful, as mentioned above. 248 EVs in speed outspeed Duggy, so Duggy doesn't go first and land a Stone Edge. Duggy has a random set though. EQ is KOs the mons you want to trap, SR is your hazards. Toxic is just there to maybe weaken certain mons, like unaware Clef, which stands in Serperior's way. Reversal with 21 IVs takes 3 2 reversals from Chansey and hits with max power. Stone Edge is coverage. Serp is standard, Lefties is nice to get HP. Evs outspeed Thundy.

Good partners for this core include Talon and Raikou. Talon likes the support of Dug+Serp, too, and forms some birdspam. Raikou is nice to form a VoltTurn core.
Change Serp to LO, and you're good.
Hi, iam here to show a core that i used alot on PO, and that core is Hippowdon+Empoleon:

Empoleon @ Leftovers
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Protect
- Roar
- Defog/Ice beam

Hippowdon @ Leftovers
Careful Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Slack Off
- Stone Edge

So i will explain why these two are together basicly they couver all most eachother weakneses, Empoleon has problems to deal with bulky grass such as Celebi, Ferrothorn both can have free turns, unless if you pack Ice beam in Empoleon but still Ferrothorn will wall it, so heatran, and a fighting resist shoud be good like talonflame, the lure heatran that i showed before should be a good set, because Rotom-W gives problems to this core too.
I will explain the sets now, Empoleon is Defensive to take on Gyarados with out Earthquake Empoleon is packing Ice beam for switch in grass types like celebi and mega venusaur, to give some chip damage.
Hippowdon is my rocker and electric resist, heatran check, and some other like Lati@s. I will post good partner for this core, and threats.

Good partners:
Heatran- its a grass resist that this core needs, use the lure to Rotom-W if you are using Heatran, because you dont need Spdef Heatran any more
Talonflame- Another grass resit and win con, but if you use this, your going to be even more weak to Rotom-W, so Lati@s is a good partner to talonflame, it will help with the defog suport, if you dont run defog on Empoleon, and give much needed damage to Rotom-W with Draco Meteor.

Sando Offense- So sand offense will help you if you are runing talonflame, will be giving you a late-game cleaner and a hazard control pokemon, assuming that you dont run Lati@s if you do, run a Choice Scarf, to give more damage to Rotom-W.

Lati@s- to good partners to this team, because has i said its a answer to Rotom-W wich gives problems to this team, and a way to beat Zard X at +1 that gives problems, it checks Keldeo and Kyurem-B just a good revenge killer.

Clefable- Another check to Keldeo Kyurem-B, Mega Sableye and Chesnaught.

Threats:
Rotom-W - Gives problems to this team, because it can switch out in Empoleon and Hydro Pump and will-o-wisp Hippowdon, that means that you dont have an answer to this. Good Lures and Lati@s are good answers this pokemon

Zard Y/X- Zard Y because it HOKO's empoleon and 2HKO's Hippowdon with Fire Blast, Sand Offense is a good answer to both and Lati@s is a answer to Zard X.

Mega Altaria- This is a big threat to the core, because it 2HOK's both of the pokemons, 2HKOS empoleon with earthquake and with Return 2HKO's Hippowdon with Return so a fast pokemon or priority pokemon is a good answer to this pokemon like banded scizor with bullet punch Choice Banded talonflame, and sand offense is a good answer to this too.

Mega Pinsir- This is a problem that 2HKO's both, a good Revenge killer like talonflame and Sand offense are good answers to this.

Breloom- Can 2HKO the core , but Lati@s Talonflame can counter him.

Keldeo- lati@s, and talonflame are a counter to him, be sure to bring those 2 if youre going to use this core.

Kyurem-B- Kyurem-B is a problem but Scarf Lati@s and sand offense are a answer to this pokemon

Mega Heracross- well here is a big threat, but talonflame and Lati@s can beat him, and sand can worm him down, but thats not a good answer.
Mega Swampert-Now this is a real problem if needed use a ferrothorn but that is not going to help with Magnezone, just wear the rain turns and beat it with Lati@s preferable
choice scarf and talonflame, and if you dont have both swicht in at a politoed to take out the rain turns.

Chesnaught- Lati@s and talonflame are good answers.

Mega Sableye- Well this can wall the core, but if you want, use a clefable but just in a extreme moment.
So, you say that Empoleon deals with bulky Grass types like celebi when the best you're doing is Roaring them out, which is very passive and most grass types have recovery that will allow them to beat empleon anyways. Also this core is very weak to Keldeo. Iffy on this.

Simple offensive Dragon-type core. Charizard-Mega-X is a great offensive wallbreaker with access to move such as Dragon Dance and a very powerful Flare Blitz which is boosted by STAB and Tough Claws, making it very powerful. Furthermore, it has a secondary STAB-type Dragon Claw which is also boosted by Tough Claws, forming a perfect neutral damaging core. Earthquake allows Charizard to hit Heatran super effectively and damage several other types well.

But, Charizard certainly hates Stealth Rock, mainly because it limits its switch-in opportunities. Latias fixes that up. With access to Defog and a user of it being not weak to Stealth Rock, Latias is a great teammate. Because Charizard is very powerful and lacking Roost, Latias can provide Healing Wish recovery for Charizard. Psyshock and Draco Meteor are two great STAB attacks. Furthermore, Latias can switch into troublesome Water- and Ground-type attack, and it has excellent speed to beat base 110s if it wins the speedtie such as Gengar and Latios, but also beats Keldeo as it outspeeds. Charizard Mega X can beat Heatran for Latias, which is a real counter to that, making this a solid core.

Charizard-Mega-X @ Charizardite X
Ability: Tough Claws
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Flare Blitz
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake

Latias (F) @ Leftovers
EVs: 72 HP / 184 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Defog
- Healing Wish
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
Change Zard's spread to 104 HP / 220 Atk / 184 Spe to maintain bulk and have just enough speed for Scarf Lando-T after a boost, the spread is more explained in the Charizard analysis but I'm sure its pretty good. Nice core otherwise.

Last edited:
can i post here? or am i not cool enough

This core is fucking rad. These work together so well it's honestly absurd. First off, the type synergy between Heatran and Toxicroak is god-like. Heatran takes Psychic, Flying, and Fire (which toxicroak is weak to bcuz dry skin) attacks for Toxicroak, all very well. Furthermore, Heatran sets up the based Stealth Rock, which lets Toxicroak score the OHKO on Latios with Sucker Punch. Toxicroak, in return, absorbs Water (+25% health swag) and Fighting attacks. Because Toxicroak beats those two types, it also happens to beat Keldeo, which shits all over Heatran. Between Toxicroak and Heatran, they have perfect offensive coverage just within their STABs (even if Heatran isn't offensive). While the synergy between the two is amazing, the #1 you'll notice is the Ground weakness and weakness to opposing offensive Fire-types. Do you know what is the best fix to this problem? Rotom-W, of course! The immunity to Ground is amazing, and it sponges Fire-type attacks so well it's ridiculous. Grass weakness? nah son. Heatran gotchu.

The basic premise of the core is for each Pokemon to take out each other's counters.

Heatran @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 192 SpD / 68 Spe
Calm Nature
- Lava Plume
- Toxic
- Earth Power
- Stealth Rock

Toxicroak @ Life Orb
Ability: Dry Skin
Adamant Nature
- Drain Punch
- Gunk Shot
- Sucker Punch
- Substitute / Swords Dance

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 212 Def / 44 Spe
Bold Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split

edit: btw this is a balanced core

boltsandbombers

i'm sorry mr. man
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
can i post here? or am i not cool enough

This core is fucking rad. These work together so well it's honestly absurd. First off, the type synergy between Heatran and Toxicroak is god-like. Heatran takes Psychic, Flying, and Fire (which toxicroak is weak to bcuz dry skin) attacks for Toxicroak, all very well. Furthermore, Heatran sets up the based Stealth Rock, which lets Toxicroak score the OHKO on Latios with Sucker Punch. Toxicroak, in return, absorbs Water (+25% health swag) and Fighting attacks. Because Toxicroak beats those two types, it also happens to beat Keldeo, which shits all over Heatran. Between Toxicroak and Heatran, they have perfect offensive coverage just within their STABs (even if Heatran isn't offensive). While the synergy between the two is amazing, the #1 you'll notice is the Ground weakness and weakness to opposing offensive Fire-types. Do you know what is the best fix to this problem? Rotom-W, of course! The immunity to Ground is amazing, and it sponges Fire-type attacks so well it's ridiculous. Grass weakness? nah son. Heatran gotchu.

Heatran @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 192 SpD / 68 Spe
Calm Nature
- Lava Plume
- Toxic
- Earth Power
- Stealth Rock

Toxicroak @ Life Orb
Ability: Dry Skin
Adamant Nature
- Drain Punch
- Gunk Shot
- Sucker Punch
- Substitute

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 212 Def / 44 Spe
Bold Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split
yes u r cool
I'd slash SD on croak and probably a Jolly nature because iirc that outspeeds Bisharp and maybe something else, and SD is because SD :s
Looks good aside from that (why are you using those sprites tho lol).

Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Heat Wave
- U-turn

Dugtrio @ Focus Sash
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge

Serperior @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Giga Drain
- Dragon Pulse
- Hidden Power [Fire]

This is exactly the core I've been working on and it does work really well! It really appreciates Volt-Turn support to get your trapper in swiftly.

+

Pinsir @ Pinsirite
Jolly Nature
- Quick Attack
- Return
- Close Combat
- Swords Dance

Jirachi @ Leftovers
Adamant Nature
- Substitute
- Iron Head
- Fire Punch
- Toxic

This is YumE. A nitpick tho: You would want max hp on Rachi imo to give it dem meaty 404 subs so seismic toss can't break ya. You can also maybe speed creep more like jolly Mamo or max speed modest Garde, etc. <- this isn't a must however. Schweet core.
Here's what I'm using:

Jirachi @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 144 Atk / 112 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Substitute
- Iron Head
- Fire Punch
- Toxic

The speed EVs give you 290 speed, enough to beat neutral max speed Kyu-B and everything below that including jolly Mamo and adamant Lando-T. Max HP allows for 404 HP substitutes, and the rest is put into attack.

P.S. switching to a jolly nature resulted in a higher attack stat.

Last edited:
Cleaned it up a bit, and Switched to LO.
I just like Lefties>LO because it can get some recovery for the turns you don't press Giga Drain. I guess power is nice, so I just switched the item, but I'm gonna slash Lefties as a second item.

Notice me senpai Don't worry, my heart will go on

Defensive core: Chesnaught x Rhyperior

Now, if this is been intro'd with sometime before, then you can just tell how amazing this core works. This core has astounding defensive synergy, as Chesnaught resists Rhyperior's 2 4x wekanesses, Rhyperior resists Chesnaught's massive Flying-type weakness, and yeah, their typing virtue them with key resistances to quite a lot of common OU attacking types. The reason why I chose Rhyperior over some other options is that is is a legit halt for Birdspam, where Chesnaught struggles to switch into, giving the Birdspam user a lot of free turns. They also form a nice hazard stacking core, with both having access to Spikes and Stealth Rock.

As for teammates, offensive Pokemon that likes them their hazard entry damage are appreciated, such as Mega Sharpedo and Mega Sceptile. Bisharp in particular, is a great option, as it will make Defog users think twice before Defogging the hazards away. Mentioning Defog, Pokemon that can discourage Defog and Rapid Spin users to clear thee hazards are needed, as the effort of hazard-stacking will go away if Defog / Rapid Spin gets through. Clerics of any kind are appreciated, as both lack reliable recovery (Synthesis on Chesnaught is kinda eh at the current meta, and Drain Punch can be quite unreliable.) Clefable stands out, as it can hardwall Mega Sableye, which is really problematic for the core. Heavily offensive Pokemon with great coverage (ie Kyurem-Black, Mega Metagross) can overpower the two, so teammates which can handle heavy offense is appreciated. Try it out, it's a good one, I promise.:toast:

Chesnaught @ Leftovers / Rocky Helmet
Ability: Bulletproof
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Impish Nature
- Spiky Shield
- Leech Seed
- Drain Punch
- Spikes / Wood Hammer

Rhyperior @ Leftovers
Ability: Solid Rock
EVs: 212 HP / 44 Atk / 252 Def
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Ice Punch
- Stealth Rock

PS: I just borrowed the sets from a few other threads. But tbh, both can be quite flexible with their spreads and moves. Again, just tell me if I screwed up (hopefully not this time).

Alright, finally got some time away from the hustle and bustle of things, I can get around to writing this one out.

Lopunny @ Lopunnite
Ability: Limber
Happiness: 0
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly / Adamant Nature
- Substitute
- Frustration
- High Jump Kick / Drain Punch
- Power-Up Punch

Manaphy @ Leftovers
Ability: Hydration
EVs: 96 HP / 252 SpA / 160 Spe
Timid Nature
- Tail Glow
- Rain Dance
- Scald
- Psychic / Energy Ball / Ice Beam

Oh boy, this little gem. . . This my friends is how you destroy every team archetype (bar cancerpass) in the metagame. We all know Mega Lopunny has a field day with offense, no problem however, she has trouble breaking through some defensive Pokemon. Well, SubPuP is the answer for that. There are few things that can come in on a +1 STAB Frustration / High Jump Kick from a Mega Lopunny and live to see another turn, making it relatively simple for Mega Lopunny to also break through many balance teams currently running rampant on the OU ladder. Substitute allows for free turns of set up on whatever Pokemon is coming in, or allows Mega Lopunny to avoid an incoming burn, or status move. You'd be surprised at how often Substitute wins you the game if you ever get around to trying this core out. However, Mega Lopunny can have a decently difficult time breaking through stall all by her lonesome, since most teams carry Unaware Pokemon that in turn scare Mega Lonunny out. . . Well, that's where Manaphy comes in. Manaphy is one of the few Pokemon capable of going toe-to-toe with an entire team and come out with the victory. Manaphy is by far one of, if not the, best Stall breaker in the OU metagame. Its ability to come in on whatever Pokemon it feels like, rain dance the status away, set up Tail Glows and click the win button Scald is unmatched. Chansey, and +2 Mega Slowbro are 2HKO'd by +6 scald in rain, Clefable and Quagsire are 2HKO'd under rain, the latter being OHKO'd by Energy Ball. Everything else that is usually carried on stall is as good as dead. What that translates to is, nothing is safe. I want to make a note that I tend to carry Psychic for the few Venusaur I see running around, since it really has no problem taking these two on if they have yet to set up. Venusaur is also more of an offensive threat than anything else willing to take a hit from Manaphy right away.

These two have managed to work wonders for me, being fun to use as a whole, getting me reqs, and getting me into the top 30 or so before tilt and work took over. Hopefully it can do the same for you! :)

Last edited:
Is modest on manaphy worth it? Normally I run modest + surf, since the scald burn chance doesn't really matter when at +3 or +6 with rain you can pretty much OHKO / 2HKO everything.

Alright, finally got some time away from the hustle and bustle of things, I can get around to writing this one out.

Lopunny @ Lopunnite
Ability: Limber
Happiness: 0
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly / Adamant Nature
- Substitute
- Frustration
- High Jump Kick / Drain Punch
- Power-Up Punch

Manaphy @ Leftovers
Ability: Hydration
EVs: 96 HP / 252 SpA / 160 Spe
Timid Nature
- Tail Glow
- Rain Dance
- Scald
- Psychic / Energy Ball / Ice Beam

Oh boy, this little gem. . . This my friends is how you destroy every team archetype (bar cancerpass) in the metagame. We all know Mega Lopunny has a field day with offense, no problem however, she has trouble breaking through some defensive Pokemon. Well, SubPuP is the answer for that. There are few things that can come in on a +1 STAB Frustration / High Jump Kick from a Mega Lopunny and live to see another turn, making it relatively simple for Mega Lopunny to also break through many balance teams currently running rampant on the OU ladder. Substitute allows for free turns of set up on whatever Pokemon is coming in, or allows Mega Lopunny to avoid an incoming burn, or status move. You'd be surprised at how often Substitute wins you the game if you ever get around to trying this core out. However, Mega Lopunny can have a decently difficult time breaking through stall all by her lonesome, since most teams carry Unaware Pokemon that in turn scare Mega Lonunny out. . . Well, that's where Manaphy comes in. Manaphy is one of the few Pokemon capable of going toe-to-toe with an entire team and come out with the victory. Manaphy is by far one of, if not the, best Stall breaker in the OU metagame. Its ability to come in on whatever Pokemon it feels like, rain dance the status away, set up Tail Glows and click the win button Scald is unmatched. Chansey, and +2 Mega Slowbro are 2HKO'd by +6 scald in rain, Clefable and Quagsire are 2HKO'd under rain, the latter being OHKO'd by Energy Ball. Everything else that is usually carried on stall is as good as dead. What that translates to is, nothing is safe. I want to make a note that I tend to carry Psychic for the few Venusaur I see running around, since it really has no problem taking these two on if they have yet to set up. Venusaur is also more of an offensive threat than anything else willing to take a hit from Manaphy right away.

These two have managed to work wonders for me, being fun to use as a whole, getting me reqs, and getting me into the top 30 or so before tilt and work took over. Hopefully it can do the same for you! :)
Blah blah blah something about interpreting "wallbreaker" and "stallbreaker"
Secondly, this is the third time someone has paired a fast mega with Manaphy... While I agree that this is one of the better ones (so yes let's have it up) can we put these into one group or something? They are essentially the same formula.

Last edited:
I have some nitpicks here... first of all, as everyone always does, you have misused the word "stallbreaker". Manaphy, instead, is a wallbreaker because it uses sheer power, and not moves like taunt or status, to break right through walls.
Secondly, this is the third time someone has paired a fast mega with Manaphy... While I agree that this is one of the better ones (so yes let's have it up) can we put these into one group or something? They are essentially the same formula.
Funnily enough we had this discussion in the OU room earlier today and what makes it a stall breaker is preventing stalls one way of consistently dealing with Pokemon in status. Remove Status from stall, and all you have is sub par attack moves to worry about. Yes, it does wall break, but because of Hydration's ability to nullify anything stall planned on doing to it, it is also a stallbreaker. Not the most obvious form of such, but a stall breaker nonetheless.

I have some nitpicks here... first of all, as everyone always does, you have misused the word "stallbreaker". Manaphy, instead, is a wallbreaker because it uses sheer power, and not moves like taunt or status, to break right through walls.
In a sense Manaphy is a bit of a stallbreaker. After a Rain Dance and Tail Glow there's not much on stall that likes to deal with Manaphy (except maybe perhaps a specially defensive Unaware Clefable). It can't run the coverage moves to beat all of stall. Energy ball beats other bulky waters or Psychic hits Mega Venusaur and Tentacruel hard.

I do agree that it's rather formulaic. Physical mega + Manaphy. I feel like it's as formulaic as Physical Mega + Magnezone/Magneton (Like Beedrill, Altaria, etc).

Miridy

♩_♩
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Actually Manaphy IS a Stallbreaker, it does not have immediate power like Mega Medicham, Gardevoir, Landorus, Kyurem etc, but it needs to set up while also protecting itself by residual damage thanks to Rain Dance and/or Rest

AM

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
LCPL Champion
The difference between a wall-breaker and a stall-breaker interchanges based on the circumstances, in the same way that a sweeper and wall-breaker interchanges their roles. Manaphy is as much as wall-breaker and stall-breaker as is Lando-I being a sweeper and wall-breaker, all based on circumstances. Defensive builds that are about to get swept by Lando-I is going to imply that Lando-I's role at the time is that of a sweeper. Definitions are fine to establish something immediate but getting caught up on the arbitrary ideas of them is silly. If it gets the job done, it gets the job done, simple as that.

Is modest on manaphy worth it? Normally I run modest + surf, since the scald burn chance doesn't really matter when at +3 or +6 with rain you can pretty much OHKO / 2HKO everything.
You should absolutely be running Scald over Surf if you're going Modest, it allows you to wear things down far more easily if you can't commit to a Tail Glow far whatever reason. If you're Timid, you could make an argument for Surf since it does have a pretty solid chance to 2HKO 252 / 168 Ferrothorn at +6 outside of rain, but that's the only plus I've noticed, and Ferro isn't exactly difficult to wear down either, especially if you're Scalding it on the switch in.

Okay ArchPhantom posted a core earlier that somewhat inspired this one:

+

This core absolutely dismantles stall and does well against balance. What threats Char-Y doesnt destroy (Namely Chansey, Lati@s, or creselia), Heatran can trap and take out. While both pokemon may at first appear to have overlapping weaknesses, they actually have fairly good synergy as they only share a water weakness. Also another fun thing is that Heatran can often benefit from Char-Y with sunboosted magmastorms.

Useful teammates that I have found are Voltturners such as Lando-T, Raikou, or scizor. Also this core does not enjoy hazards, especially Char-Y, so a spinner or defogger is mandatory. Some pokemon that I have noticed can give this core trouble are Azumarill, Lando T, and Keldeo so make sure to keep checks for these mons specifically. (I know there are probably a few others that I cannot think of atm).

So yeah if you guys have any comments or nitpicks I'd be glad to hear them n_n

Heatran @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Magma Storm
- Taunt
- Earth Power
- Toxic

Charizard-Mega-Y @ Charizardite Y
Ability: Drought
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid/ Modest Nature
- Fire Blast/Flamethrower
- SolarBeam
- Focus Blast
- Roost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)