Official ORAS NU Stage 14 Suspect Voting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiyo

the cowboy kid
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Voting on Baton Pass and Speed Boosts

If you qualified but your name is not on the list, then send me a PM to me and i'll get it sorted out. Likewise, if you're getting the "You have insufficient privileges to reply here" message, then PM Raseri or ryan

When voting, use the following format

Baton Pass and Speed Boosts: Ban
Baton Pass and Speed Boosts: Do Not Ban
Baton Pass and Speed Boosts: Abstain
For example, a voting post would look like..... (not my real vote)

Baton Pass and Speed Boosts: Ban
or

A Simple Majority of >50% will be required to ban Baton Pass and Speed Boosts from NU.

NOTE TO NEW VOTERS: this forum is moderated, if you submit your post but don't see it show up in the thread, then don't worry, it's perfectly normal. Also, if you don't know why Baton Pass and Speed Boosts was suspected, refer to the OP of the NU NP thread, it has a paragraph providing some reasoning.

If you have 8 or more suspect votes PM me with a list of your suspect votes so we can discuss the TC badge

You'll have until Wednesday, July 6th to vote!

Final Note: if you're a PR Mod, remember to manually delete your post! :]

Last edited:

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
thanks ryan

Quite Quiet

I need a kitchen knife that doesn't whisper to me
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
TFP Leader

I am fully on board that Combusken's Speed Passing (and to some degree Ninjask) is a serious problem, but I can't accept the collateral that this specific ban would have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)