Resource ORAS OU Simple Questions, Simple Answers (Read the OP First!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
what role does aurorus have in meta game also does anyone have a move set for her

also is there a move set for a quiet nature charizard or is queit nature bad

Planning on challenging the Battle Maison with SD Aegislash, Specs Novieron, and a Tyranitar. What kind of set would be best on Tar? Band, Scarf, or SpD?

what role does aurorus have in meta game also does anyone have a move set for her

also is there a move set for a quiet nature charizard or is queit nature bad
Quiet nature lowers speed, so it's bad for Charizard. You want modest or timid for a special attacker (probably preferring timid), jolly or adamant for a physical Mega Charizard X (probably preferring jolly) or if you want a mixed set, maybe naive/hasty?

Not sure about Aurorus. It gets auto-hail as its hidden ability so that could give it some sort of niche.

Planning on challenging the Battle Maison with SD Aegislash, Specs Novieron, and a Tyranitar. What kind of set would be best on Tar? Band, Scarf, or SpD?
Probably band, depending on how the higher levels of the maison are. I haven't tried the maison myself, but if it's anything like the previous battle towers/frontiers/subway, slower Pokemon will do worse at higher levels.

Again, where do I post my FC and ask people to PM me their FCs for friend safari? Sorry for repeating this question, but my previous post went unanswered in the previous page, so I thought I'll ask again. My FC is in my sig just in case, lol.

EDIT: Also, my friend safari type is Fairy and you can catch togepi there, so I'll just put that out there. Incentives incentives.

Does the text "the two prefer to play with other pokemon more than each other" mean that two pokemon can't breed, or just that it'll take more steps? I'm breeding two ditto so I'm trying to figure out what I might be doing wrong. I haven't really done this since DPP

Does the text "the two prefer to play with other pokemon more than each other" mean that two pokemon can't breed, or just that it'll take more steps? I'm breeding two ditto so I'm trying to figure out what I might be doing wrong. I haven't really done this since DPP

Means they won't breed. Two dittos wont breed anyhow.

Only 2 perfects are guaranteed, but other stats can still be perfect. I caught a non-safari Snubbull with 2 perfects, even though it wasn't guaranteed. You got lucky!

No it won't. The type and Pokemon are determined by the friend code. Everyone that adds me will find Ariados, Kakuna, and Muk in my safari (ew). Your friend would have to reformat their 3DS to change type.

It is very fast! Just replace the parents when you get superior babies. If you get a 3 or 4-perfect female (and 3/4 perfects happens very frequently) then you could replace the mother with that.

I'm not certain, but from my experience breeding, I think it's easier to get Protean Froakie if you breed the Frogadier to Ditto first. Maybe that's because the mother has an 80% chance of passing her own ability, which decreases the chance of getting Protean? I bred about 15 eggs Fletchling/Fletchling and none had Gale Wing, but when I switched to Ditto, 2 out of maybe 5/6 had Gale Wing.
cool, thanks for the info about dittos. it's been a pain getting ralts with synchronize, now i know to make sure the female has it XD
also i was surprised you can hear about 3 ivs from the IV guy, will he make a special note if you have 4, 5 or 6? or if you spawned a hex-flawless, would he say something like 'its attack cant be beat! its speed and defense are good too.' forcing you to level to 50 and check a calc tof igure out if you got more than 3 flawless?

cool, thanks for the info about dittos. it's been a pain getting ralts with synchronize, now i know to make sure the female has it XD
also i was surprised you can hear about 3 ivs from the IV guy, will he make a special note if you have 4, 5 or 6? or if you spawned a hex-flawless, would he say something like 'its attack cant be beat! its speed and defense are good too.' forcing you to level to 50 and check a calc tof igure out if you got more than 3 flawless?
You're welcome! He will say something about every single perfect stat. I only have up to 5 perfects, but he just goes through them one by one. He also mentions if you have a 0 in a stat by saying it's terrible.

How do you breed more Dittos then?
You can't.

The guy tells you the Pokemon's strongest stats one after the other and says stats like these just can't be beat if you have 31 in all of them. I bred a torchic with 31s in HP, Atk, Sp. Def and Speed, and he mentioned all four when I went to ask him. He said the pokemon had relatively superior potential though, so its Def and Sp. Atk must have been shitty. He says outstanding otherwise.

EDIT: ninja'd by Fuzzball

You're welcome! He will say something about every single perfect stat. I only have up to 5 perfects, but he just goes through them one by one. He also mentions if you have a 0 in a stat by saying it's terrible.

You can't.
from what i've heard, nothing 'special' is said if you're hex-flawless. a guy on another forum confirmed he had 31/31/31/31/31/31 and didn't get a "WOW THAT POKEMON IS PERFECT" but he didnt mention if the guy did end up saying all six stats were good, which is why i wasnt sure. well its good to know that i can be positive as to the # of perfect IVs, i haaated the battle method >.<

How do people get perfect Dittos then?
Probably RNG on 5th gen. If you find Ditto in friend safari, you're guaranteed 2 perfects, so at least you have better chances. If you're looking to use an Imposter Ditto, the only stat that matters is HP since the rest are copied.

Can any pokemon other than Xerneas and Smeargle learn Geomancy?

Can any pokemon other than Pancham, Pangoro and Smeargle learn Parting Shot?

lmitchell0012

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
I just have a few questions about friend safari. Are you the same type to everyone?? Like, I exchanged with my neighbor yesterday, and I'm an electric type for him. Does that mean I'm an electric type for other people too, or just for him??

That same turn. However, Turn order is fixed though AFAIK so if the mon was slower before the mevo and faster after, it will still move second on the turn it mega evolves.
So If A is faster than B and B mega evolves it'll have the faster stat and the upped attack stat but it'll still move second as it would normally. That explains A LOT of my online experience.

I just have a few questions about friend safari. Are you the same type to everyone?? Like, I exchanged with my neighbor yesterday, and I'm an electric type for him. Does that mean I'm an electric type for other people too, or just for him??
Same for everyone.

So If A is faster than B and B mega evolves it'll have the faster stat and the upped attack stat but it'll still move second as it would normally. That explains A LOT of my online experience.
Yes.

does synchronize not work like I thought it did? I'm using a synchronize Ralts with Timid and I haven't even caught a single Timid 'mon...
Is it first in your party? If so its 50% chance to get the nature.

For my own question. I've been building a team in game but i cannot find the right pokemon to set up stealth rocks for my team. Currently I only have Greninja, and Gengar. What would work well with these two to set up stealth rocks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)