Resource ORAS OU Simple Questions, Simple Answers (Read the OP First!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been breeding for a Pangoro, one Male Pancham, no held, one Female Pancham, Everstone held. The ratio of Male:Female babies is very heavily Male skewed. For the life of me I can't remember if there's some trick I might accidentally be doing to cause a high Male outcome, but to my knowledge everstone on Females is just supposed to help pass Nature, right?

I've been breeding for a Pangoro, one Male Pancham, no held, one Female Pancham, Everstone held. The ratio of Male:Female babies is very heavily Male skewed. For the life of me I can't remember if there's some trick I might accidentally be doing to cause a high Male outcome, but to my knowledge everstone on Females is just supposed to help pass Nature, right?
Yes, Everstone is just for Natures. Pancham just has a higher ratio for Males than Females.

I believe those are Legendary pokemon, much like in previous battle facilities. There may be other special pokemon though.

Where exactly is the destiny knot?

What triggers Looker into moving into Lumiose? Serebii says he appears after you beat the main game, but he hasn't shown up for me.

What triggers Looker into moving into Lumiose? Serebii says he appears after you beat the main game, but he hasn't shown up for me.
Have you battled at the Battle Maison and had your Mega Ring upgraded? If not, then you haven't truly beaten the game.

I believe those are Legendary pokemon, much like in previous battle facilities. There may be other special pokemon though.

Where exactly is the destiny knot?
There's also an alley trainer who gives you one everytime you beat her. I belive it's the one by Cafe Cyclone, could be wrong though.

I don't know if this is the right place to ask this, but how do you mega evolve pokemon on pokemon showdown? I have a gengar holding the correct item on my team but I couldn't figure it out

If I'm breeding a Dragonite for competitive play, what should be the third IV I max out after the obvious two (Attack and Speed)?

I want to breed a Riolu into a Lucario that will end with the moveset "Close Combat, Crunch, Ice Punch, Bullet Punch"

How would I go about getting that on it? I think Ice Punch is a tutor so that's out until the pokemon cloud is up, but I can get crunch and Bullet punch right?

hi, i have a question about hidden abilities. i see scolipede gets speed boost in xy. people are saying quick feet has been replaced by speed boost as its hidden ability, but why isn't it possible that pokemon can have 4 different abilities now? i mean no one has been able to hack the 3ds yet so scolipede could still get quick feet xy?

I want to breed a Riolu into a Lucario that will end with the moveset "Close Combat, Crunch, Ice Punch, Bullet Punch"

How would I go about getting that on it? I think Ice Punch is a tutor so that's out until the pokemon cloud is up, but I can get crunch and Bullet punch right?

With proper breeding you can get Bullet Punch and Crunch, yes. Bullet punch from a Hitmonchan, and Crunch from a whole mess of things, easiest in XY would probably be Pansear or Watchhog. There's no way to get Ice Punch.

Edit: You can get Blaze Kick and Dragon Pulse though to partially get the same coverage though.

Last edited:
Is there anyway to teach Excadrill stealth rock before the bank come out?
No.

The only SR users from Gen V that can still get it are (final forms only listed):

Golem, Steelix, Gigalith, Crustle, Sudowoodo, Forretress, Probopass, Ferrothorn

(Bold means they learn it naturally, the others have to learn it as an egg move from one of the Bolded pokemon. Of the Bolded pokemon, the only one that can teach it to all other 4 is Crustle.)

From this generation, the only one I've seen so far is Tyrantrum. There might be some Pokemon that he can pass it on to as well. I don't have any of his breeding data yet.

Last edited:
There currently is no way to clone in XY yet?

Edit: Also is there a way to see my IV's? The IV guy said i bred a quad flawless but i'd like to see what i got in the other two IV's.

Last edited:
I've just started getting into what I call "pokemon PVP" and thus have joined this website as it seems to be the best there is regarding such.

On black/white 2, I had an app that allowed me to re-create builds posted on this site in a short amount of time. It appears that in X/Y I'll have to do this by hand for the time being. As I'd prefer to not waste time doing this I was wondering if you guys could answer some general questions I have. I guess I am currently under the assumption that i am going to spend hours leveling up a pokemon and will at some point in the future come to realize that it has crap IV values and have to do it all over again...

Also does anyone have any insight on a good balanced party composition? i currently have all fast pokemon with high attack/sp. attack and am getting powned by defensive pokemon? I feel like ive already spent hours leveling 6 different Pokemon that actually only do the same thing...

I understand there is a mentor program and would love to become a part of that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)