Status
Not open for further replies.

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
was just about to make this thread but decided against it

it's kind of surreal to think about him finally being dead

although i feel like this won't change much

(ps. we killed him but he still won the moment we went into war)

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy
I was typing a thread too :3

I seriously thought they would never get his body. I assumed he was hidden in some cave in the middle of Pakistan so deep nobody would ever find him. I think this is one of those things that we'll tell our grandkids about.

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Oh yeah, we finally got him!

Happy "Wait for the Backlash" Day!

This is pretty surreal for me, as I've lived for so long with dealing with Osama being a near impossibility. It's not going to do much in terms of lowering the rates o terrorist attacks, bit it's a big fucking deal regardless

is it bad that i heard this on the news and i said to myself "oh yeah, there is a war" and "i forgot all about that guy" sequentially?

side note: hooray i guess. he's still a pretty damn good hide and seeker. im pretty apathetic about the whole war and all that.

Not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing.
Osama was a powerful personal leader, with people who followed him personally, not necessarily his doctrine. There's going to be a backlash to this, it's going to be worse than the occasional mocking video he sends from some cave. We haven't seen the last of this: Osama has been turned into a martyr, and we're all going to see how powerful a martyr can be.

Not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing.
Osama was a powerful personal leader, with people who followed him personally, not necessarily his doctrine. There's going to be a backlash to this, it's going to be worse than the occasional mocking video he sends from some cave. We haven't seen the last of this: Osama has been turned into a martyr, and we're all going to see how powerful a martyr can be.
Explain what that is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)