Resource OU Bazaar

MANNAT

Follow me on twitch!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I'm just trying to polish up this team for laddering, so even small not picks are appreciated.
Tyranitar @ Choice Band
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 156 HP / 252 Atk / 100 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Stone Edge
- Crunch
- Pursuit
- Superpower

Charizard-Mega-Y @ Charizardite Y
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Flamethrower
- Solar Beam
- Focus Blast
- Roost

Excadrill @ Air Balloon
Ability: Sand Rush
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
IVs: 29 HP
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Swords Dance
- Rapid Spin

Latios @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 Spe
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Roost

Celebi @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 240 HP / 244 Def / 24 Spe
Bold Nature
- Giga Drain
- Recover
- Healing Wish
- Stealth Rock

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 Spe
Bold Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split

Team is Zardy/Bandtar/SD Spin Balloon Drill/Roost 3 attacks Latios/Rocks Celebi/Rotom for raters

The basic premise of this team was to use Zardy+Bandtar to blow back fat teams that tryhards are using at the top of the ladder, and while it's worked well so far, it isn't as consistent vs offense as I would like it to be. After I got the sets for the initial core, I added on excadrill because it spins for Zardy and can be a late game wincon under sand. After exca, I added Latios and kept spin on exca because talon isn't staying in against you and you can hit everything else with +2 iron head really hard, and defog roost Latios is fucking trash, so I avoid using it when I can. After that, I added rocks celebi because it didn't really overlap with anything on the team defensively that much and offered a really solid stop to grounds while being able to hw up exca or Zardy after they get statuses or weakened so that they can put in work late game. Rotom was added to better deal with lando and offer a pivot to give my breakers chances to switch in vs slower Pokemon that they would have a hard time coming in on otherwise. My main issue with this team is that it's weak to physical sd users; most notably bisharp and mega pinsir as well as the fact that the team's check to offensive fairies is excadrill, who can get blown back by a simple prediction. This team is pretty solid, but I recently made a change to rotom, so any suggestions would be nice. :)

Last edited:
Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 88 Def / 168 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Spikes
- Leech Seed
- Protect
- Power Whip

Altaria-Mega @ Altarianite
Ability: Cloud Nine
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 HP / 136 Def / 92 SpD / 28 Spe
Impish Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Roost
- Return
- Earthquake

Heatran @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Lava Plume
- Toxic
- Taunt /Earth Power
- Stealth Rock

Garchomp @ Life Orb
Ability: Rough Skin
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Fire Fang
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 40 Def / 220 Spe
Bold Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split

Serperior @ Leftovers
Ability: Contrary
EVs: 56 HP / 200 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 1 Atk
- Leaf Storm
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Substitute
- Leech Seed

As we all know mega altaria isn't very good right now as the current metagame isn't really nice to it but I decided to give it a shot,when building this team I pretty much was trying to build a team that helped mega altaria do something, I haven't done to much testing with this team but I'm planning to do some more I'll also try to get some replays if I can get any that are good.

after planning on using mega altaria I decided to add ferrothorn next as the two have nice defensive synergy ferrothorn also
gave me spike support,next I added life orb 3 attacks garchomp as it can weaken down mega alt's checks luring in things like
skamory to let malt sweep potentially,next came heatran who provided me with stealth rock support and a better fairy resist it also gave me another way to deal with steel types,rotom-wash was added as it gave me a nice pivot and much needed answer to things like talonflame and bisharp it also gave me another way to handle steel types,lastly came sub seed serperior who gave me a better stall match up and appreciated earthquake mega altaria luring in heatran for it.

I don't have a switch in for this and it can outright ko three members of my team.

This is
more of an annoying mon then a threat because it walls 2 off my team members although I do have heatran to switch in I can also surprise burn it with my fast rotom.

As Always feel free to critique it's very much appreciated.

Last edited:
Sharing this team that's been doing pretty well for me on the ladder. Any feedback or criticism is appreciated.

Suicune @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Calm Mind
- Roar
- Rest

Skarmory @ Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Iron Head
- Spikes
- Whirlwind
- Roost

Serperior @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Substitute
- Leech Seed

Sableye-Mega @ Sablenite
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 112 Def / 144 SpD
Careful Nature
- Knock Off
- Will-O-Wisp
- Recover
- Toxic

Clefable @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 172 Def / 84 SpD
Calm Nature
- Moonblast
- Soft-Boiled
- Calm Mind
- Thunder Wave

Garchomp @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 240 HP / 176 Def / 92 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Dragon Tail
- Fire Blast
- Stealth Rock

This team is primarily built around the core of Calm Mind+Roar Suicune and Skarmory, which is a pretty fun core to play around with. Residual damage is the name of the game here, with the primary goal of the team being to set up several layers of hazards and use my three phazers to pile on the damage until the opposing team is too weak to fight back, usually with one of my three potential win conditions sweeping up the remains. Suicune's the main star of the team, capable of functioning as a wall, phazer, and sweeper all in one. Skarmory synergizes well with Suicune, handling various threats like Grass and Fairy types that give Suicune trouble while providing layers of hazards and extra phazing to help Suicune make the most of Roar.

Garchomp was the next addition to the team, providing the obligatory Stealth Rocks to complete the set of hazards, additional phazing, and an Electric immunity to patch up that weakness. Garchomp also offers further residual damage against physical attackers thanks to Rocky Helmet+Rough Skin, which is extremely useful for punishing stuff like U-Turn, Rapid Spin, and various other physical attacks Garchomp doesn't mind taking.

With both Stealth Rocks and Spikes on the team and no clear answer to dealing with bulky waters, Serperior was added as a potential win condition that could thrive off of what its teammates could offer. Aside from being a generally solid sweeper that could force switches and further wear down typical checks like Heatran, Serperior can also work as an unorthodox response to Defog. Most opponents are so eager to remove my hazards from the field that they go for Defog as soon as possible, which, thanks to Contrary, raises Serperior's evasion. Combined with Substitute and Leech Seed, Serperior can use the evasion boost to stall out for a miss and seize the momentum for a sweep, assuming hard counters are gone. It's an unusual play and shouldn't always be attempted, but its won me many games and helps me prey off of typical answers to my primary strategy.

Since I had an open slot for a Mega, I opted to go with Mega Sableye, which provides my team with several useful benefits. For one, it's a bulky Ghost, so it can block Rapid Spin and help ensure that my hazards stay on the field. On the other side of the spectrum, Magic Bounce helps keep hazards, as well as various status move and the like, off my side of the field to keep my team healthy. It's mere presence on my team discourages opponents from mindlessly sending up hazards. And lastly, it can be a real pain once it comes in since it can cripple just about anything that tries to switch in with Knock Off/Will-O-Wisp/Toxic, forcing more switches and racking up further damage overtime. It also works as an excellent wall on the team, taking on just about any passive wall, threatening physical attackers, and even reliably handling stuff like Mega Medicham that could otherwise wreck the team.

Clefable was the last member of the team to be added. I initially had a Choice Scarf Tyranitar in this slot, since it provided further anti-hazard support and checked some key threats to the team, such as Electric types and Mega Charizard-Y. While it did its job well and the support it provided was much appreciated, it was somewhat awkward as the one choiced mon on an otherwise flexible balanced team and, more importantly, left me with a hazard stacking team that was more or less walled by Mega Sableye. That was problematic, to say the least. CM Magic Guard Clefable checked many of the same threats Tyranitar did while giving me an easy answer to (most) status, a solid answer to Mega Sableye and various Dragons, and a third, potent win-condition.

Most of the time my team is able to perform pretty well as long as I'm not being stupid. But there are a few threats I've notived that give me trouble regardless.

Amoonguss: My team really struggles to take this guy down. The only members of my team that can even hit it for super-effective damage are Serperior and Garchomp with HP Fire and Fire Blast, respectively. Both of those attacks are weak (unless boosted), leaving me without a reliable way of taking it out. This wouldn't normally be a problem, but Regenerator and Synthesis makes it really hard even in the most optimal conditions of having all my hazards up, Knocking Off its Leftovers, and burning it. And thanks to Clear Smog, it can keep my sweepers from properly setting up on it.

Fortunately, while I struggle to take this out, it's so passive that it has difficulty actually threatening me in return.

Mega Charizard-Y: With Tyranitar gone, this thing is seriously threatening to my team, capable of doing massive damage to all of them. My best bet against one of these is usually try my hardest to keep SR up and prevent it from safely switching in. If it does, though, it hurts.

Togekiss: Not really a mainstream threat, but on the (one) occasion that I run into one, it's a terrifying threat capable of tearing through my team with Nasty Plot and Air Slash flinches. Skarmory's my best bet, but even then it's prone to getting flinched to death.

HailFall

my cancer is sun and my leo is moon
Ive been bored recently so ive come up with some flames. Criticisms/reccomendations are appreciated.

Beedrill-Mega @ Beedrillite
Ability: Adaptability
Jolly Nature
- U-turn
- Poison Jab
- Pursuit / Knock Off
- Protect

Magnezone @ Choice Specs
Ability: Analytic / Magnet Pull
Modest Nature
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Flash Cannon
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Keldeo @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Justified
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 1 Atk / 30 SpA
- Hydro Pump
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Hidden Power [Electric]

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 216 Def / 44 Spe
Bold Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split

Latios @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
IVs: 29 HP / 0 Atk
- Draco Meteor
- Surf
- Defog
- Roost

Clefable @ Leftovers
Calm Nature
- Moonblast
- Stealth Rock
- Fire Blast
- Soft-Boiled

Mega beedrill is a pretty fun mon honestly even if its not the best in this meta. I remembered something starry (at least i think thats who it was) posted about a pursuit set so I decided to try it out. Knock works too though. Thought keldeo would make for a decent partner for it thanks to its ability to shrug off a lot of the meta's priority while also smashing like every mega beedrill check out there. Pursuit works especialy well on bee for its ability to remove lati and slowbro or whatever for keld late game. keld ended up scarf because the team was kinda weak to zardx as well as scarfdrill and didnt mind some of the other stuff keld provides like luring mega diancie. Mag was next to trap a lot of the mons like skarm that could be frustrating for bee to deal with. Specs because scarf sucks and keld already handles offensive sd mzor. It ended up as analytic for the memes and also because like no one ever tries to switch rofl. Rotom provides a sand/talon check, something to bring bee in safely with (it also brings in stuff like latios and clefable for bee to take advantage of) and a check to stuff like gyarados. Latios is here as an electric/keldeo check that also clears hazards for mbee and lures tran with surf (psyshock is also an option because venu is kind of annoying but dual stab defog roost lati sucks ass and magnezone already handles it kinda). Clefable provides a more reliable lati answer than magnezone while also checking mega lopunny and mega diancie for this build and setting rocks. I run 184 defense on clefable if i want to cteam daddys kisses and any of their 10000 mega lopunny offenses but otherwise i just go standard spread to better handle most non-max-attack diancie.

MANNAT

Follow me on twitch!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
HailFall The team looks pretty good, but there's just a few little things I wanna tweak. First off, knock off should be the first slash on megabee because being to knock the shed shell off of skarm is a lot more valuable than trapping the lati twins, who you already have several checks to. Second off, scarf hp elec is laughably weak from Keld and frankly doesn't do that much damage to anything, so I recommend running endeavor over it because it will probably be used more in the long run. The rotom ev spread probably could be optimized more because no one runs max speed bad Azu anymore lmao, probably with 20 thrown into spdef unless you want to speed creep certain things like adamant bisharp since Keld is buns as a team's sole bisharp check unless you run like restalk lol (at which point I'd rather run utility nape a lot of the time). Lastly, you should probably run Psyshock over surf because the team p much has to click x vs mvenu the second mag dies and it can really help in late game scenarios where you don't want the attack drop. Also, it pressures chansey, which is important because fblast clef surprisingly can put in quite a bit of work Vs stall with chansey gone. Overall solid team, but I just wanted to make a few small adjustments to the team.

zbr

less than 99% acc = never hit
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Ive been bored recently so ive come up with some flames. Criticisms/reccomendations are appreciated.

Beedrill-Mega @ Beedrillite
Jolly Nature
- U-turn
- Poison Jab
- Pursuit / Knock Off
- Protect

Magnezone @ Choice Specs
Ability: Analytic / Magnet Pull
Modest Nature
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Flash Cannon
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Keldeo @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
IVs: 1 Atk / 30 SpA
- Hydro Pump
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Hidden Power [Electric]

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 216 Def / 44 Spe
Bold Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split

Latios @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
IVs: 29 HP / 0 Atk
- Draco Meteor
- Surf
- Defog
- Roost

Clefable @ Leftovers
Calm Nature
- Moonblast
- Stealth Rock
- Fire Blast
- Soft-Boiled

Mega beedrill is a pretty fun mon honestly even if its not the best in this meta. I remembered something starry (at least i think thats who it was) posted about a pursuit set so I decided to try it out. Knock works too though. Thought keldeo would make for a decent partner for it thanks to its ability to shrug off a lot of the meta's priority while also smashing like every mega beedrill check out there. Pursuit works especialy well on bee for its ability to remove lati and slowbro or whatever for keld late game. keld ended up scarf because the team was kinda weak to zardx as well as scarfdrill and didnt mind some of the other stuff keld provides like luring mega diancie. Mag was next to trap a lot of the mons like skarm that could be frustrating for bee to deal with. Specs because scarf sucks and keld already handles offensive sd mzor. It ended up as analytic for the memes and also because like no one ever tries to switch rofl. Rotom provides a sand/talon check, something to bring bee in safely with (it also brings in stuff like latios and clefable for bee to take advantage of) and a check to stuff like gyarados. Latios is here as an electric/keldeo check that also clears hazards for mbee and lures tran with surf (psyshock is also an option because venu is kind of annoying but dual stab defog roost lati sucks ass and magnezone already handles it kinda). Clefable provides a more reliable lati answer than magnezone while also checking mega lopunny and mega diancie for this build and setting rocks. I run 184 defense on clefable if i want to cteam daddys kisses and any of their 10000 mega lopunny offenses but otherwise i just go standard spread to better handle most non-max-attack diancie.
yay. im liking this mbee squad cause ya know. mbee is underrated as fuck. run 88 spe on rotomw so that you don't lose to SD LO AA daunt. specific but it's good i swear. knock off should be used over pursuit since when it just has more utility overall. why are you running surf on latios when you have no problem with things like heatran , lando-t or even ttar? o-o go for psyshock it's much more effective in the long run. other than that, this is another one of those cookie cutter teams :x so you have to tell us what's the issues you are facing on the team for us to give any viable suggestions that improve the team in the long run ;-;
Sharing this team that's been doing pretty well for me on the ladder. Any feedback or criticism is appreciated.

Suicune @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Calm Mind
- Roar
- Rest

Skarmory @ Leftovers
Careful Nature
- Iron Head
- Spikes
- Whirlwind
- Roost

Serperior @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Substitute
- Leech Seed

Sableye-Mega @ Sablenite
Careful Nature
- Knock Off
- Will-O-Wisp
- Recover
- Toxic

Clefable @ Leftovers
Calm Nature
- Moonblast
- Soft-Boiled
- Calm Mind
- Thunder Wave

Garchomp @ Rocky Helmet
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Dragon Tail
- Fire Blast
- Stealth Rock

This team is primarily built around the core of Calm Mind+Roar Suicune and Skarmory, which is a pretty fun core to play around with. Residual damage is the name of the game here, with the primary goal of the team being to set up several layers of hazards and use my three phazers to pile on the damage until the opposing team is too weak to fight back, usually with one of my three potential win conditions sweeping up the remains. Suicune's the main star of the team, capable of functioning as a wall, phazer, and sweeper all in one. Skarmory synergizes well with Suicune, handling various threats like Grass and Fairy types that give Suicune trouble while providing layers of hazards and extra phazing to help Suicune make the most of Roar.

Garchomp was the next addition to the team, providing the obligatory Stealth Rocks to complete the set of hazards, additional phazing, and an Electric immunity to patch up that weakness. Garchomp also offers further residual damage against physical attackers thanks to Rocky Helmet+Rough Skin, which is extremely useful for punishing stuff like U-Turn, Rapid Spin, and various other physical attacks Garchomp doesn't mind taking.

With both Stealth Rocks and Spikes on the team and no clear answer to dealing with bulky waters, Serperior was added as a potential win condition that could thrive off of what its teammates could offer. Aside from being a generally solid sweeper that could force switches and further wear down typical checks like Heatran, Serperior can also work as an unorthodox response to Defog. Most opponents are so eager to remove my hazards from the field that they go for Defog as soon as possible, which, thanks to Contrary, raises Serperior's evasion. Combined with Substitute and Leech Seed, Serperior can use the evasion boost to stall out for a miss and seize the momentum for a sweep, assuming hard counters are gone. It's an unusual play and shouldn't always be attempted, but its won me many games and helps me prey off of typical answers to my primary strategy.

Since I had an open slot for a Mega, I opted to go with Mega Sableye, which provides my team with several useful benefits. For one, it's a bulky Ghost, so it can block Rapid Spin and help ensure that my hazards stay on the field. On the other side of the spectrum, Magic Bounce helps keep hazards, as well as various status move and the like, off my side of the field to keep my team healthy. It's mere presence on my team discourages opponents from mindlessly sending up hazards. And lastly, it can be a real pain once it comes in since it can cripple just about anything that tries to switch in with Knock Off/Will-O-Wisp/Toxic, forcing more switches and racking up further damage overtime. It also works as an excellent wall on the team, taking on just about any passive wall, threatening physical attackers, and even reliably handling stuff like Mega Medicham that could otherwise wreck the team.

Clefable was the last member of the team to be added. I initially had a Choice Scarf Tyranitar in this slot, since it provided further anti-hazard support and checked some key threats to the team, such as Electric types and Mega Charizard-Y. While it did its job well and the support it provided was much appreciated, it was somewhat awkward as the one choiced mon on an otherwise flexible balanced team and, more importantly, left me with a hazard stacking team that was more or less walled by Mega Sableye. That was problematic, to say the least. CM Magic Guard Clefable checked many of the same threats Tyranitar did while giving me an easy answer to (most) status, a solid answer to Mega Sableye and various Dragons, and a third, potent win-condition.

Most of the time my team is able to perform pretty well as long as I'm not being stupid. But there are a few threats I've notived that give me trouble regardless.

Amoonguss: My team really struggles to take this guy down. The only members of my team that can even hit it for super-effective damage are Serperior and Garchomp with HP Fire and Fire Blast, respectively. Both of those attacks are weak (unless boosted), leaving me without a reliable way of taking it out. This wouldn't normally be a problem, but Regenerator and Synthesis makes it really hard even in the most optimal conditions of having all my hazards up, Knocking Off its Leftovers, and burning it. And thanks to Clear Smog, it can keep my sweepers from properly setting up on it.

Fortunately, while I struggle to take this out, it's so passive that it has difficulty actually threatening me in return.

Mega Charizard-Y: With Tyranitar gone, this thing is seriously threatening to my team, capable of doing massive damage to all of them. My best bet against one of these is usually try my hardest to keep SR up and prevent it from safely switching in. If it does, though, it hurts.

Togekiss: Not really a mainstream threat, but on the (one) occasion that I run into one, it's a terrifying threat capable of tearing through my team with Nasty Plot and Air Slash flinches. Skarmory's my best bet, but even then it's prone to getting flinched to death.
what im going to do (since this actually a very legitimately solid team) is just suggest some options that you can try so that it alleviates your issues with the mons. zard y is literally the biggest problem on your team since it comes in on 6/6 of your mons are just puts you on a timer. perhaps a better alternative to your serp would be a spdef talon but that means you'd need to play smartly around water types but that should literally solve all your current threats on the threatlist. :X

MANNAT

Follow me on twitch!
Along with swapping out Serp with spdef talon on the team zbr was discussing above, you could easily run thunder(bolt) clef if you had a hard time dealing with waters over twave, and with the addition of talon onto the team, Garchomp would no longer need to use fire blast for zor as much, so you could run toxic to wear down bulky waters and put a timer on certain setup sweepers, namely cm bro.

Suicune @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Calm Mind
- Roar
- Rest

Skarmory @ Leftovers
Careful Nature
- Iron Head
- Spikes
- Whirlwind
- Roost

Serperior @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Substitute
- Leech Seed

Sableye-Mega @ Sablenite
Careful Nature
- Knock Off
- Will-O-Wisp
- Recover
- Toxic

Clefable @ Leftovers
Calm Nature
- Moonblast
- Soft-Boiled
- Calm Mind
- Thunder Wave

Garchomp @ Rocky Helmet
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Dragon Tail
- Fire Blast
- Stealth Rock

Ooh nice, I was trying to build around this core but I got stuck, gonna play around with this team. If you don't mine me asking, do you think this team is open to variations with other megas or is keeping hazards off with Mega Sableye too important? Just curious about any other possible directions you were looking at going in before you settled on Mega Sableye.

Littlelucario id probably use support ttar with smooth rock over bandttar so your drill is able to revenge shit like mdiancie offensive tran & mane easier. you could also run like chople or shuca ttar to deal with mpin a little better, but rotoms a good check to it anyhow.

ur teams pretty weak to weavile so maybe keldeo>celebi or smtg

also it's nitpick not notpick

what im going to do (since this actually a very legitimately solid team) is just suggest some options that you can try so that it alleviates your issues with the mons. zard y is literally the biggest problem on your team since it comes in on 6/6 of your mons are just puts you on a timer. perhaps a better alternative to your serp would be a spdef talon but that means you'd need to play smartly around water types but that should literally solve all your current threats on the threatlist. :X
Actually, I have used Sp. Def Talonflame on this team at one point, but it was over Clefable (Clefable's spot on the team has shifted around a lot). It actually worked surprisingly well in the matches I used it in, and it does provide an answer to the threats I mentioned as well as Mega Sableye. I ultimately didn't keep it because I was hesitant to use Talonflame on a team that didn't have hazard removal (meaning I'd have to use Sableye super aggressively to keep hazards off the field), but it did work well if I could manage that.

I do feel a bit uncomfortable taking out Serperior for Talonflame, though. While I could run something like Thunderbolt on Clefable to help that out, stuff like Rotom-W can be a real pain for my team to deal with if Serperior's been knocked out, especially if it can just pivot out to something else without taking Spikes damage. Serperior alleviates that problem by turning Rotom-W into total set up fodder and can punish switch ins with Leech Seed or just firing off Leaf Storm.

So yeah, I feel like Serperior might be too pivotal for this team to be replaced like that. But I'll be sure to try out your suggestions to see if I'm wrong on that account.

Ooh nice, I was trying to build around this core but I got stuck, gonna play around with this team. If you don't mine me asking, do you think this team is open to variations with other megas or is keeping hazards off with Mega Sableye too important? Just curious about any other possible directions you were looking at going in before you settled on Mega Sableye.
Mega Sableye's ability to reflect hazards, as well as his utility in removing items and spreading status, are greatly appreciated by the team. But more importantly than that, he blocks Rapid Spin. On top of everything else he provides to the team, the ability to ensure that my own hazards stay on the field, thus ensuring I can actually make my overall strategy work and turn Suicune, Skarmory, and Garchomp into genuine threats through phazing alone, make him pretty ideal.

That being said, I think you could feasibly make the team work without his particular support. I didn't see any other Megas that fit the team as well as Sableye, but I think there is some room for experimentation here. Mega Charizard X could be a good fit if you want a bulky win con that forms a nice FWG core with Suicune and Serperior. That does come with its own risks seeing as you'd either have to try to manage opposing Stealth Rocks or try to fit in hazard removal onto the team, which gets awkward (Defog is counterproductive to hazard stacking, while good Rapid Spin users don't really synergize well with the rest of the team).

Though yeah, feel free to experiment and see what you come up with. I'd love to hear if you find a change that improves the team as a whole.

Chilly Willy (Kyurem) @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Pursuit Bait (Latios) @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Thunderbolt
- Roost
- Defog

Jorgen (Azumarill) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 240 HP / 252 Atk / 16 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Play Rough
- Waterfall
- Aqua Jet
- Knock Off

Balance Genie (Landorus-Therian) @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 248 HP / 244 Def / 8 SpD / 8 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn
- Stone Edge

Lit (Heatran) @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Magma Storm
- Earth Power
- Taunt
- Will-O-Wisp

(V) (V) snip snip (Scizor) @ Scizorite
Ability: Technician
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Bullet Punch
- Superpower
- Bug Bite

After seeing the fact that normal Kyurem was getting an analysis, I decided to try it out just for fun. I also picked it because Specs Kyurem has a lot more special wallbreaking potential vs Specs Kyurem-B (the former is able to 2HKO Clefable with Ice Beam while the latter is only able to 3HKO Clef at best). Of course since Kyurem is weak to rocks I added a hazard remover in the form of Latios. It does feel a little redundant however and I am considering going Latias>Latios for the former's ability to use Healing Wish. Azumarill was then added as a Draco switchin and a physical wallbreaker, as well as the team's resident special sponge with Assault Vest. It also serves as an emergency water resist, though it does not like to take Scalds to the face. Lando was then added as the team's resident Stealth Rocker and Excadrill check. I then added Heatran as a stallbreaker, and I then added Will-O-Wisp over Toxic to help check Bisharp and catch 'mons like Gyarados on the switch. Finally, I added Scizor as my mega, set-up sweeper and the other fairy check.
The team does have some mild issues with Bisharp, though Heatran can use WoW to cripple Bisharps that aren't holding Lum Berries. Water-type Calm Mind users are a pretty big threat to the team due to the fact that the two reliable Water answers are specially oriented. Tornadus-T can be an annoyance if it carries Superpower, but is otherwise pretty easy to play around.

So basically I made this some time ago (well, timeframe is like somewhere before volc release) and it did well enough back then but I had no environment to post it in so hey, might as well now. Maybe someone can give some suggestions to update this to current meta a bit.

spikes layer(s) (Forretress) @ Custap Berry
EVs: 252 Atk
Brave Nature
IVs: 0 HP / 0 Def / 0 SpD / 0 Spe
- Spikes
- Rapid Spin
- Gyro Ball
- Explosion

call me plasmanta (Aerodactyl) @ Aerodactylite
Ability: Unnerve
EVs: 188 Atk / 68 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Taunt
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake

small poopa (Hoopa) @ Life Orb
Ability: Magician
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Trick Room
- Shadow Ball
- Psyshock
- Focus Blast

even if they Sassy (Volcarona) @ Lum Berry
Ability: Flame Body
EVs: 40 HP / 252 SpA / 216 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 Def
- Quiver Dance
- Fire Blast
- Giga Drain
- Hidden Power [Ice]

duracell mk. 1 (Azumarill) @ Sitrus Berry
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Belly Drum
- Aqua Jet
- Play Rough
- Knock Off

Bisharp @ Life Orb
Ability: Defiant
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Swords Dance
- Iron Head
- Sucker Punch

TLDR it was aeroforry but ou :V

AeroForry is self-explanatory, does it's suicide leading thing to get up hazards and prevent removal. Occasionally Aero wants to be preserved vs birdlike things.

Hoopa-junior was the spinblocker of choice as I got tired of Gengar and it helps break stuff open much like it's Unbalancedbound form. Trick Room also serves as an alternate wincon with synergy.

Volc was a decently strong threat but also very matchup dependent, sometimes becoming the free sac of choice. HP Ice for the super-common tankchomp at the time.

Drumming Azu does it's thing, gets free switches from other member sacs and also checks some threats which helps a ton. Its moveset was updated to Jolly Knock right after Volc's release but then I abandoned the team so it never changed again.

SD Bish completes the threats and provides some more strong priority to soft check stuff. Overly reliant on Sucker but a threat nonetheless.

Well the team is old and ass but it did fine back then and it has the benefit of basically no having to think at all like most HO teams.

Last edited:
This is a team i've been using recently and i'm having fair success with it.

Lucario + Mega Gardevoir Offense
I wanted to pair Gardevoir with a physical fighting type sweeper and Lucario seems the best option on this kind of teams, i love the pokemon and always wanted to use it so i did it. I decided to use Bullet Punch over Iron Tail because the team was struggling with Diancie, revenge kills Gengar, Scarf Tyranitar, Mega Aerodactyl and Terrakion plus it does a ton on Clefable already but Extreme Speed is still stronger, has +2 priority instead of +1 and isn't not very effective on types such as water so it is mandatory to run both if you plan on using Bullet Punch. Landorus-T is basic, checks physical attackers such as Excadrill and Lopunny and sets Stealth Rock, Keldeo is another special wallbreaker that is effective on offensive teams, Latios provides a check to threats such as Volcanion, Keldeo, Mega Charizard Y, is powerful and invites Dark types, opening setup opportunities for Lucario, Thunder was suggested by Martin. because it does more damage to Slowbro/king, Manaphy and Skarmory than Thunderbolt. Lastly, Ferrothorn was added due to its defensive utility and Spikes support, which is really nice with Lucario since it is good on hazard stacking offense teams, Spikes helps with some KOs after spikes + stealth rock, such against Hippowdon with Close Combat or defensive Starmie with Extreme Speed.

Gardevoir-Mega @ Gardevoirite
Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 16 HP / 8 Def / 232 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Will-O-Wisp
- Focus Blast
- Psyshock

Lucario @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Extreme Speed
- Close Combat
- Swords Dance
- Bullet Punch

Landorus-Therian @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 252 HP / 240 Def / 8 SpD / 8 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Stone Edge
- Stealth Rock

Keldeo-Resolute @ Choice Specs
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Scald
- Focus Blast
- Secret Sword

Latios @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Recover
- Thunder
- Defog

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 88 Def / 168 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Spikes
- Leech Seed
- Gyro Ball
- Power Whip

Darkspam + M-Latias Bulky Offense:

View attachment 64344 View attachment 64333 View attachment 64346 View attachment 64347 View attachment 64348 View attachment 64342

Importable:
Heatran (F) @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 20 SpD / 240 Spe
Timid Nature
- Lava Plume
- Toxic
- Taunt
- Stealth Rock

Keldeo-Resolute @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Gliscor (F) @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 244 HP / 8 Def / 200 SpD / 56 Spe
Careful Nature
- Earthquake
- Knock Off
- Roost
- Swords Dance

Latias-Mega @ Latiasite
EVs: 248 HP / 68 Def / 192 Spe
Timid Nature
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt
- Roost
- Thunder Wave

Bisharp (F) @ Lum Berry
EVs: 252 Atk / 72 SpD / 184 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch
- Iron Head
- Swords Dance

Weavile (F) @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Icicle Crash
- Ice Shard
- Poison Jab

Ok, so I started building around the idea of using Weav + Bish darkspam with M-Latias taking advantage of Keld and other fighting types. The biggest red flag I noticed with this core was Sciz and Clef, so generic Taunt/Rocks Heatran was added to support the team. Next, I wanted a fighting type to help Lati deal with darks while being able to revenge kill huge issues to the team like Diancie (E-Power variants are particularly annoying), Zard-X, and a few other things, so I opted for Scarf Keld. Stallbreaker SD Sp. Def Gliscor was the last addition to be able to switch into Diancie (still a huge threat to the team), deal with sand, and provide a dedicated answer to fatter builds. It's worth noting that Latias was originally BoltBeam CM, but after Hector Hard Mode pointed out a huge weakness to M-Metagross, I changed CM to T-Wave since 3 wincons isn't really necessary on bulky offense anyway.

Any critiques are appreciated ^^
If I were to change M-Latias to M-Slowbro to deal with birdspam better, would there be any other changes you would recommend?

Just looking for some feedback on a team I built recently. Feedback/Suggestions are much appreciated :)

Pam Beesly-Halpert (Lopunny-Mega) @ Lopunnite
Ability: Limber
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- Return
- High Jump Kick
- Power-Up Punch

Dwight K Shrute (Kyurem-Black) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Teravolt
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Earth Power
- Ice Beam
- Fusion Bolt

Michael Scott (Starmie) @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Psyshock
- Recover
- Rapid Spin

Toby Flenderson (Rotom-Wash) @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA / 4 Spe
Bold Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Pain Split

Andy Bernard (Clefable) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Moonblast
- Thunder Wave
- Soft-Boiled

Stanley Hudson (Landorus-Therian) @ Rocky Helmet
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- U-turn
- Stealth Rock

*The nicknames come from the American version of The Office, the greatest show to ever exist. Just in case you were wondering.

This team was built mainly around a cool core I found that works well together, PoP Mega Lopunny and Choice Scarf Kyurem Black. Scarf Kyurem Black acts as a powerful wallbreaker, breaking down Mega Lopunny's counters, like Landorus-T/Garchomp, Latios, and Keldeo. Scarf Kyurem is also a Pokemon that is little prepared for, so it can usually destroy teams in it's own right. Once Kyurem wears down opposing walls, Lopunny can come in for basically a sweep, setting up on the weakened Pokemon with PoP. Due to Kyurem's Stealth Rock weakness, Starmie was added to the team. Starmie also has the ability to burn opposing threats with Scald. Fully physically defensive Rotom-Wash is used to check Mega Metagross and Mega Scizor, two Pokemon that have the potential to destroy the team (especially the latter). Clefable is an all-around amazing Pokemon in the current metagame, and acts as a second win condition should Lopunny or Kyurem not be able to do the job. Landorus was added to the team because of it's ability to generate momentum with Rotom-W, and also because it has access to SR. Enjoy the team if you want to test it out, and please leave any feedback/suggestions, I would appreciate them.

Reactions: zbr
Feedbacks are appreciated but the team works fine anyway so feel free to use it as it is if you want.

Amoonguss @ Black Sludge
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 248 HP / 116 Def / 144 SpD
Bold Nature
- Spore
- Giga Drain
- Clear Smog
- Hidden Power Fire

Slowbro @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 232 Def / 24 SpD
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Slack Off
- Toxic
- Ice Beam

Heatran @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Lava Plume
- Toxic
- Taunt
- Stealth Rock

Gliscor @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 244 HP / 8 Def / 200 SpD / 56 Spe
Careful Nature
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Facade
- Roost

Diancie @ Diancite
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Diamond Storm
- Moonblast
- Earth Power
- Protect

Xatu @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Bounce
EVs: 248 HP / 204 Def / 56 Spe
Bold Nature
- Air Slash
- Roost
- Thunder Wave
- U-turn

Wanted to build around the Double Magic Bounce core Xatu+M-Diancie. Amoongus is probably the premier partner to the core, taking on Keldeo and set up sweepers and having a really good synergy with them in general. Slowbro checks M-Lop, M-Meta, M-Medi and many other physical threats, while forming a nice Regen Core with the mushroom and providing a secondary check to Water types. Standard Heatran completes the FGW core and usually beats stall with relative ease in conjuction with the Magic Bouncers. SD Gliscor is a nice wincon for a balanced team, has 2 crucial immunities, absorbs KO and status and is a secondary check to many threats.

All in all a really fun team who can handle basically any playstyle. Darkspam may be kind of a bad matchup tho. edit: actually TG Mana murders the team if M-Diancie can't revenge and BoltBeam M-Medi gets a kill every time he comes in.

Last edited:

Azumarill @ Sitrus Berry
Jolly Nature
- Play Rough
- Knock Off
- Aqua Jet
- Belly Drum

Breloom @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Bullet Seed
- Mach Punch
- Swords Dance
- Spore

Victini @ Life Orb
Ability: Victory Star
EVs: 96 Atk / 160 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- V-create
- Bolt Strike
- Glaciate
- Energy Ball

Landorus-Therian @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 248 HP / 244 Def / 8 SpD / 8 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn
- Stone Edge

Starmie @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Rapid Spin
- Recover
- Toxic

Pinsir @ Pinsirite
Ability: Hyper Cutter
Jolly Nature
- Facade
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat
- Quick Attack/Feint

Made a little HO team and laddered with it for a bit yesterday. I didn't go too far, but I managed to go 12-0. Chose Victini because I wanted to use a Pokemon that was alright but not seen much (although it's mostly for extra innovation points). Facade Pinsir to shit on Sableye - I had Feint because I was paranoid of Talonflame but I quickly switched to QA for a little extra power. I also had Frustration at one point, but then I realised Sableye can wall the team if it gets out of hand. Azumarill and Breloom I took from the OU Good Cores thread, I wanted a core that hit really hard. Lando is for rocks, and for some needed momentum. I could've gone all out and used Analytic Starmie, but I thought that bulky NCure was a better answer to non-SubCM Keld. Team struggles a bit against Gengar, Serperior, and Electric types, Raikou and MMane in particular.

Pam Beesly-Halpert (Lopunny-Mega) @ Lopunnite
Ability: Limber
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- Return
- High Jump Kick
- Power-Up Punch

Dwight K Shrute (Kyurem-Black) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Teravolt
Hasty Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Earth Power
- Ice Beam
- Fusion Bolt

Michael Scott (Starmie) @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Psyshock
- Recover
- Rapid Spin

Toby Flenderson (Rotom-Wash) @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA / 4 Spe
Bold Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Pain Split

Andy Bernard (Clefable) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Moonblast
- Thunder Wave
- Soft-Boiled

Stanley Hudson (Landorus-Therian) @ Rocky Helmet
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- U-turn
- Stealth Rock

*The nicknames come from the American version of The Office, the greatest show to ever exist. Just in case you were wondering.

This team was built mainly around a cool core I found that works well together, PoP Mega Lopunny and Choice Scarf Kyurem Black. Scarf Kyurem Black acts as a powerful wallbreaker, breaking down Mega Lopunny's counters, like Landorus-T/Garchomp, Latios, and Keldeo. Scarf Kyurem is also a Pokemon that is little prepared for, so it can usually destroy teams in it's own right. Once Kyurem wears down opposing walls, Lopunny can come in for basically a sweep, setting up on the weakened Pokemon with PoP. Due to Kyurem's Stealth Rock weakness, Starmie was added to the team. Starmie also has the ability to burn opposing threats with Scald. Fully physically defensive Rotom-Wash is used to check Mega Metagross and Mega Scizor, two Pokemon that have the potential to destroy the team (especially the latter). Clefable is an all-around amazing Pokemon in the current metagame, and acts as a second win condition should Lopunny or Kyurem not be able to do the job. Landorus was added to the team because of it's ability to generate momentum with Rotom-W, and also because it has access to SR. Enjoy the team if you want to test it out, and please leave any feedback/suggestions, I would appreciate them.
Hey Millionsunz! I used your team for a little bit, and a suggestion I make is changing Starmine for something that counters Fairy and Scizor/Ferrothorn, like a Jirachi or a Heatran. The team suffers a lost against this types, but besides from that I found it really good!

Hey Millionsunz! I used your team for a little bit, and a suggestion I make is changing Starmine for something that counters Fairy and Scizor/Ferrothorn, like a Jirachi or a Heatran. The team suffers a lost against this types, but besides from that I found it really good!
Thanks Martelloti for the tip! I do sometimes struggle to break through those Pokemon, but I value the removal of hazards due to Kyurem-B's weakness to SR. Landorus can deal with both Ferrothorn and Scizor, as both are only soft checks to Ground-Type attacks :)

HailFall

Gastrodon-East @ Leftovers
Ability: Storm Drain
Careful Nature
- Curse
- Earthquake
- Toxic
- Recover

Talonflame
Ability: Gale Wings
EVs: 248 HP / 212 SpD / 48 Spe
Careful Nature
- Acrobatics
- Bulk Up
- Taunt
- Roost

Zapdos @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 220 Def / 40 Spe
Bold Nature
- Volt Switch
- Heat Wave
- Defog
- Roost

Scizor-Mega @ Scizorite
EVs: 248 HP / 32 Atk / 44 Def / 124 SpD / 60 Spe
Impish Nature
- Bullet Punch
- Swords Dance
- U-turn
- Roost

Celebi @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 152 Def / 84 SpD / 20 Spe
Bold Nature
- Giga Drain
- Recover
- Baton Pass
- Thunder Wave

Hippowdon @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Slack Off
- Toxic

Heres a pretty fun balance i made today around gastro. Gastro is just a really solid mon that checks like everything so its what i started with. Talonflame is a sick partner taking on stuff like serp, breloom, tang, and amoong and also providing a secondary wincon. i went taunt + bu to 6-0 most stall since gastro tends to struggle in that department. Zapdos was added next for a bird check and better mega zor check than talon since mine isnt running wisp. also gives a defogger and such which is important for talon. Zor was added next to help the team vs weavile, clefable, and latis. Hippo was next as a rocker, bisharp check, offensive sd talon check, and zardx check. Finally i went serp to have a revenge killer for bd azu and manaphy and it just gave the team some general speed. The team is a tiny bit weak to keld as i dont have any 100% switchins so you just gotta play smart. Medi is also an issue for this build because its incredibly broken but oh well you still have talon and serp to rkill it.

edit: celebi>serp so rotom isnt irl aids to deal with

Last edited:

Gastrodon-East @ Leftovers
Ability: Storm Drain
Careful Nature
- Curse
- Earthquake
- Toxic
- Recover

Talonflame
EVs: 248 HP / 212 SpD / 48 Spe
Careful Nature
- Acrobatics
- Bulk Up
- Taunt
- Roost

Zapdos @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 244 Def / 16 Spe
Bold Nature
- Discharge
- Heat Wave
- Defog
- Roost

Scizor-Mega @ Scizorite
EVs: 248 HP / 32 Atk / 44 Def / 124 SpD / 60 Spe
Impish Nature
- Bullet Punch
- Swords Dance
- U-turn
- Roost

Hippowdon @ Leftovers
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Slack Off
- Toxic

Serperior @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Leech Seed
- Substitute

Heres a pretty fun balance i made today around gastro. Gastro is just a really solid mon that checks like everything so its what i started with. Talonflame is a sick partner taking on stuff like serp, breloom, tang, and amoong and also providing a secondary wincon. i went taunt + bu to 6-0 most stall since gastro tends to struggle in that department. Zapdos was added next for a bird check and better mega zor check than talon since mine isnt running wisp. also gives a defogger and such which is important for talon. Zor was added next to help the team vs weavile, clefable, and latis. Hippo was next as a rocker, bisharp check, offensive sd talon check, and zardx check. Finally i went serp to have a revenge killer for bd azu and manaphy and it just gave the team some general speed. The team is a tiny bit weak to keld as i dont have any 100% switchins so you just gotta play smart. Medi is also an issue for this build because its incredibly broken but oh well you still have talon and serp to rkill it.
First thing, nice looking fat balance team you have here. Second, besides medicham (which you mention is broken as shit anyways), charizard-y also destroys this team with rocks up. The only real form of counter play, from what I'm seeing, is relying on spdef talon to stall out fireblasts. Of course you can theoretically double between hippo and gastro, but thats sketchy af. This is a difficult problem to solve without changing key members, but one potential change would be to change hp fire to hp rock on serp. This would lure in act as a lure for zard, but would in my opinion limit the amount of utility and sweeping potential serp has in the long run. Another change you can make is swapping leech seed for glare on serp. Glare would slow zard down so that zapdos or stone edge hippo (which imo you should also consider running) can rkill. Obviously this would change the nature of the serp set, but sub glare isn't too bad a set in its own right and I think it would really help against zard-y teams.

So two days ago (now three and a half after writing up, lol), I was bored as fuck with ladder, and I thought I'd give myself a challenge in taking cores that caught my eye from here and building around them. The results of which I'll be posting here. In the importable hide tags you'll find a link to the original posts for each of the cores, should you want to give this a go to.

rock waifu (Diancie) @ Diancite
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Diamond Storm
- Heal Bell / HP Fire / HP Ice
- Moonblast
- Protect

glow up (Manaphy) @ Leftovers
Ability: Hydration
Timid Nature
- Rest
- Scald
- Tail Glow
- Rain Dance

just dancin (Volcarona) @ Leftovers
Ability: Flame Body
EVs: 240 HP / 208 Def / 60 Spe
Timid Nature
- Roost
- Quiver Dance
- Fiery Dance
- Giga Drain

is this it (Latios) @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Defog
- Surf / Roost
- Psychic / Roost

heh (Landorus-Therian) @ Yache Berry
EVs: 188 HP / 20 Atk / 252 Def / 48 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Stone Edge

ok (Jirachi) @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 248 HP / 236 SpD / 24 Spe
Careful Nature
- Iron Head
- Thunder Wave
- U-turn
- Healing Wish

original core post found here
Looking at the original core of Diancie+Manaphy, I'd already decided that Talonflame was not going to be much of an issue, so I decided to add bulky Volcarona as a third member, partly because I really like the 'Mon, partly because of the great offensive presence that it+Manaphy+Diancie have together; they're like chalk and cheese and a little more cheese. It also added a great Serperior answer, which the core (along with myself), loathes entirely. From there on out, I added Latios as a solid Keldeo, Volcanion, Manaphy (which the core itself is kinda weak to), Rotom-W and Zard Y check; Surf is my move of choice the majority of the time on Latios, as it draws in Heatran and weakens it for both Diancie and Volcarona, Roost can be used as a means of adding longevity, which I like on this team, as it's more of a balance/bulky offense build. Yache Lando-T was added next as a necessary rocker for the team and a physical sponge, beating things which the previous 4 members crumble to, such as Zard X (no, M-Diancie is not a reliable answer to that) and Sand; it also acts as a momentum grabber to bring Volcarona and Manaphy in on stuff like SpD Skarmory, which stops Diancie in its tracks. Excellent blanket check for a hell of a lot of the meta, with very little reason, if any at all, to not use on a team such as this; the 20 Attack EVs are to ensure the kill on Thundurus-Broken after one round of Life Orb damage, the Speed is to hit 230, outpacing Crawdaunt and getting off a hell of a lot with U-turn, as it's quite the threat to this team. At this point, the team had a crippling weakness to Lati@s and Fairies in general, so SpD Jirachi was added, which is, in my opinion the best Fairy counter in the meta right now; Thunder Wave is used for the juicy ParaFlinch, and to increase the odds greatly of beating Thunder Wave Clefable.
Not many threats come to mind or have been encountered, really, other than maybe Life Orb Tornadus-Busted, as both Jirachi and Mega Diancie are prone to being worn down by it. Faster Mons could also be quite and issue, but the team checks them more defensively with the likes of Jirachi and Lando.
1 this is more of a joke replay, only added it to show that Jirachi is a god tbh.
2 more of a serious game here with an actual competent opponent, very good game to play, was incredibly fun. This game was the first one I played after having a real hard time against stall and deciding to change Manaphy set from TG+3 attacks to RestDance, which came through clutch here, breaking through Chansey, giving me an actual chance of winning. Diancie, Manaphy and bulky Volc are not only great offensively, but also defensively, which is shown in this game perfectly.
wow (Manectric) @ Manectite
Ability: Lightning Rod
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Flamethrower
- Hidden Power [Ice]

wows (Hydreigon) @ Choice Specs
Modest Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Flamethrower
- Dark Pulse
- U-turn

wowsers (Tyranitar) @ Choice Band
EVs: 160 HP / 252 Atk / 96 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Pursuit
- Stone Edge
- Crunch
- Ice Punch

landowows (Landorus-Therian) @ Yache Berry
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- U-turn
- Stealth Rock

wowlonflame (Talonflame) @ Salac Berry
Jolly Nature
- Brave Bird
- Roost
- Natural Gift
- Swords Dance

wowias (Latias) @ Colbur Berry
EVs: 188 HP / 68 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psychic
- Defog
- Healing Wish

Mega Manectric+Life Orb Hydreigon was the original core, but I changed Hydreigon to Specs because such power on Hydreigon is hard to resist these days, 2HKOing max HP Heatran is just too juicy to give up on. I added Banded Tyranitar, and this, along with forming an extremely potent Darkspam core with Hydreigon, destroying the majority of defensive teams out there, it acts as a trapper for Lati@s, which love to come in on Manectric and are some of the best offensive ways to deal with Hydreigon, it also comes in on Chansey after Manectric Volt-Switches out of it, which gives it free reign to fire off Banded attacks against fat teams, which is where Banded Tyranitar is in its element, Pursuiting/weakening Chansey allows Hydreigon to pull through most of the time against fat afterwards. After this, once again, Yache Lando-T was added, with the same spread for the exact same reasons as before, generating momentum to bring in either one of the Dark breakers or Manectric. Considering I had means to weaken teams beyond salvation with the afformentioned Pokemon, next up I wanted to add a reliable cleaner which can also support Manectric, so I went with the niche set of Natural Gift Salac, this allows Talonflame to break past both Tyranitar and Heatran, two of the biggest roadblocks for Mega Manectric. Talonflame is supported greatly by Specs Hydregon, as nobody really expects it to hit as hard as it does against both Lando-T and Rotom-W, weakening them drastically. Having Talonflame, a means of removal was needed, as well as a Keldeo, Volcanion, and Rotom answer, so I went with Colbur Berry Latias. Colbur is used as to evade pursuit considering how vital it is for removal to be available for as long as possible throughout the game, healing wish is also great for Talonflame and Manectric.
Fairies are a problem for this team, but the can be played around if you keep up offensive pressure. When facing Mega Diancie, get off Manectrics Mega as soon as possible, as it will find itself being forced to come into Latias and Hydreigon a lot, whittling it down to Thunderbolt range. Clefable is the other prominent threat with which this team struggles somewhat, though Volt-Switch+Banded Stone Edge kills it, and Talonflame is a good check
1 Specs Hydreigon broke down the team to the point that either it won, or Talonflame did. It shows the real strength of Specs Hydra and why you should all be using it. Tyranitar did its job in trapping Latios so the opponent had no real answers to Hydreigon that didn't necessitate sacking a 'Mon each time it came in.
2 Once again, after Latios was trapped, Hydreigon was free to break for Talonflame to sweep thanks to the opponents lack of solid Dark resists. Dropping Lando-T was huge for Talonflame.
justice (Lopunny-Mega) @ Lopunnite
Ability: Scrappy
Jolly Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Return
- Fake Out
- Heal Bell / Baton Pass / Ice Punch / Healing Wish

doesn't (Manaphy) @ Leftovers
Ability: Hydration
Timid Nature
- Tail Glow
- Energy Ball
- Scald
- Ice Beam

flow (Tornadus-Therian) @ Life Orb
Hasty Nature
- Hurricane
- Knock Off
- Superpower
- Heat Wave

from (Latias) @ Colbur Berry
EVs: 188 HP / 68 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psychic
- Defog
- Healing Wish

police (Landorus-Therian) @ Yache Berry
EVs: 216 HP / 244 Def / 48 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge / Hidden Power Ice / Toxic
- Earthquake
- U-turn

guns (Tyranitar) @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Crunch
- Pursuit
- Stone Edge
- Iron Head

With the core of Lopunny of Manaphy, I wanted to go with a team that would appreciate their offensive presence and not give up on maintaining pressure, so this is about as offensive as my teams usually get. Life Orb Tornadus-T was added for it's insane coverage and breaking abilities, in conjunction with Manaphy and Lopunny it makes bulky offence builds that follow the standard Lando+Lati+Heatran+Keldeo+Filler or bulky offence such as Blunder's Mega Medicham team a foolproof matchup. Next up are the obligatory Colbur Latias and Yache Landorus, both of which doing the exact same things as in the previous teams. Finally I wanted to go with Scarf Tyranitar as I felt the power from Band wasn't really necessary with Lopunny spamming HJK anyway, and the Speed is greatly appreciated, it a crucial switchin to Lati@s, and traps them to support Manaphy. Iron Head is used in an attempt to mitigate the horrible matchup against mega Diancie this team has.
Once again, Fairies are a thorn in the side of this team, but Manaphy can break through Clefable and Mega Gardevoir is checked by Lopunny with Fake Out+Return. Other than that, the team is pretty solid. Potential fix could be running bulky RestDance CM Manaphy if you want, certainly a viable change.
Could only be bothered getting one replay with this team as ladder was annoying me so so much whilst playing with this (losing to random jank is and hax is not fun), be that as it may, the replay is ok. Here it is, showing Manaphy breaking through Clefable after I realised that it was completely necessary to Healing Wish Manaphy back up if I had any real chance of winning. This is what, in the end, allowed Lopunny to clean up.
what the (Gardevoir) @ Gardevoirite
Ability: Trace
EVs: 8 HP / 16 Def / 232 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Psyshock
- Focus Blast / Substitute
- Will-O-Wisp / Taunt / Calm Mind

news calls (Diggersby) @ Choice Band
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Return
- Earthquake
- Quick Attack

economics, i (Talonflame) @ Sky Plate / Choice Band
Jolly Nature
- Brave Bird
- Swords Dance
- Roost / Tailwind
- Flare Blitz / Will-O-Wisp

still call (Latios) @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Thunderbolt
- Defog
- Roost

it violence (Rotom-Wash) @ Sitrus Berry
EVs: 252 HP / 32 Def / 224 Spe
Bold Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Will-O-Wisp
- Thunder Wave

and lando (Landorus-Therian) @ Yache Berry
EVs: 208 HP / 20 Atk / 232 Def / 48 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- U-turn
- Stealth Rock

Considering the pressure that Mega Gardevoir and Diggersby place upon common defensive backbones, I wanted to add a 'Mon that would appreciate this and the dismantling it brings. Offensive SD Talonflame came to mind, as Diggersby is incredibly effective when it comes to wearing down defensive Lando-T and, you'd never guess, Heatran. Talonflame also gives a necessary counter to Serperior, which steamrolls the whole team otherwise. From here on, the team just built itself, with fast Rotom-W stopping the team from being 6-0d by bisharp, and acting as a Flying counter (most importantly Tornadus-T), Lando-T beating all things it beats, most notably on this team, Sand and Scarf drill, whilst setting rocks. Latios brings all of the defensive utility it usually does, which was desperately needed on this team, it also brings necessary hazard removal to support Talonflame. Thunderbolt is used to lure in Skarmory for both Diggersby and Gardevoir. All-in-all, the last 3 members are just extremely reliable blanket checks.
Guess what this team has a less-than-ideal matchup against? Yeah, you got it, Mega Diancie, basically don't let Rotom or Lando get too weakened or you lose. Suicune is another issue I encountered, though this can be remedied with Calm Mind on Gardevoir. Lati@s are an issue, basically getting a kill each time they come in once Gardevoir is weak, but after that they should be in range of Brave Bird anyway.
1 The Hydro Pump miss made me almost throw my laptop out of the window considering Talonflame had such and incredible matchup after Lando dropped. CB Diggersby and Yache Lando really came through in this game.
2 ok so this is more of a joke replay, but it was the funniest game I've played against Rain in a hell of a long time.
3 Very good game, shows perfectly Banded Diggersby's ability to wear down Talonflame's counters such as Lando-T, which inevitably lead to a Talonflame sweep.
guydevoir (Gardevoir) (M) @ Gardevoirite
Ability: Trace
EVs: 8 HP / 16 Def / 232 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Psyshock
- Focus Blast / Substitute
- Will-O-Wisp / Thunderbolt / Taunt / Calm Mind

bishlarp (Bisharp) (F) @ Black Glasses
EVs: 40 HP / 252 Atk / 216 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Knock Off
- Swords Dance
- Iron Head

keeldeo (Keldeo) @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Substitute

no (Latias) @ Colbur Berry
EVs: 188 HP/ 68 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psychic
- Defog
- Healing Wish

once again (Landorus-Therian) @ Yache Berry
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn

hot meat (Heatran) @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Overheat
- Flash Cannon
- Earth Power
- Stone Edge

Mega Gardevoir paired with Bisharp puts serious holes in fat teams, and pair really nicely considering a double from Gardevoir to Bisharp on Skarmory or Jirachi really really works well, giving free Knock Offs, and allowing Gardevoir to muscle past itemless SpD burnt Skarmory. I wanted a 'Mon that could take advantage of the Pokemon that Gardevoir and Bisharp both beat/severely weaken on bulky builds such as fat Grasses like Amoonguss and Tangrowth, and bulky Waters, most notably both Slow evolutions and Rotom-W (+2 Adamant Glasses Knock Off always kills after rocks lol). Keldeo also supports Gardevoir and Bisharp by taking on issues such as fast Heatran, Mega Scizor, Ferro, and Weavile, all of which Gardevoir and Bisharp have a hard time with. The next two members, once again, are pretty self explanatory, Latias and Lando-T, once again, blanket checks for some of the most prominent threats in the meta. One thing to note is that Pursuit-weak 'Mon paired with something to take advantage of Pursuit-locked Tyranitar is really, really potent, see: Sub CM Keldeo. After all of this, the team was looking incredibly Fairy-weak, Serperior-weak, Lati@s weak, it lacked Fire STAB, which I really hate, and it was looking really weak to Mega Pinsir, and to remedy this I added a set that I think is usually pretty dong, but fits very well here: Scarf Heatran. This remedies the aforementioned problems.
Really this team is solid overall, but there are a few notable threats, the first of which being Mega Lopunny; not letting Latias or Keldeo get weakened or revealing ScarfTran too early is crucial when facing this. Another threat would be a well-played max Attack Mega Diancie, as Tran is clean 2HKOed by Diamond Storm, and they can Protect to scout for the Scarf, though most of the time it isn't a set that pops up in people's minds too often.
1 Against a pretty cool Dugtrio+Serp+Mega Pidgeot team. I knew not letting Heatran get trapped this game would be crucial, so forcing as many Spins from Starmie to get free turns was pivotal. Really, it was Tran being Scarf and my opponent knowing this that made this winnable in the end, as the constant Spinning from Starmie and Starmie having to be brought in so many times gave Keldeo the opportunity it needed to wrap things up. Note that Defensive Starmie without Psychic coverage is NOT a Keldeo answer lol.
2 Keldeo pulled through on this team once it'd been battered down by Gardevoir.
we (Breloom) @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Spore
- Mach Punch
- Bullet Seed
- Swords Dance

could (Tyranitar) @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Crunch
- Pursuit
- Stone Edge
- Ice Punch

set (Manectric) @ Manectite
Ability: Lightning Rod
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Thunderbolt
- Flamethrower

ourselves (Latios) @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psychic
- Roost
- Defog

on (Landorus-Therian) @ Yache Berry
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- U-turn

fire (Volcanion) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 72 HP / 252 SpA / 184 Spe
Modest Nature
- Steam Eruption
- Flamethrower
- Sludge Bomb
- Sleep Talk

Immediately, looking at a core of Specs Volcanion+SD Breloom, pursuit trapping came to mind, so the first member I added was the obligatory Tyranitar. I went with Scarf over Band because the power from Band wasn't really needed and the Scarf has the better chance against the ubiquitous Surf Latios, especially if rocks are up. After this, I added Mega Manectric as it also appreciates breakers+Pursuit greatly (it's honestly the only way to make Mega Manectric effective right now), it's also fast as hell, and a solid bird and Mega Scizor check. Next up is, once again, Lando-T, having a solid sand answer is so important for Mega Manectric and Volcanion, and it forms a nice Volt-Turn core with Mega Manectric+breakers. After this, Latios was added as the real Keldeo check (Volcanion isn't one of those please I see so many bad teams on ladder relying on 50/50s to straight up not lose to Keldeo), it also does all the other things you'd expect from Latios, removing hazards, etc.
Ha ha... guess what it's weak to again, Mega Diancie. Mega evolve Manectric asap to get off a Thunderbolt on this threat and put it into range of Breloom's Mach Punch, or hit it with an Edge from Tyranitar. Band Tyranitar is funnily enough a threat too, but it can be played around.
1 only really added this one to show the stunt or die flex on turn 18 tbh. Moving on...
2 this replays is a great example of the team doing what it's designed to: weakening/eliminating checks and counters to Breloom to facilitate its eventual sweep.
NO (Lucario) @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Close Combat
- Swords Dance
- Extreme Speed
- Iron Tail

PLEASE (Latios) @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psychic / Thunderbolt
- Surf / Psychic / Thunderbolt
- Roost

STOP (Skarmory) @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 56 Def / 196 SpD / 8 Spe
Careful Nature
- Iron Head
- Roost
- Whirlwind
- Spikes

HELP ME (Tornadus-Therian) @ Life Orb
Hasty Nature
- Heat Wave
- Superpower
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Hurricane

OH GOD IT'S... (Landorus-Therian) @ Yache Berry
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn
- Stone Edge

FABIO (Ampharos) @ Ampharosite
Ability: Static
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpA
Bold Nature
- Volt Switch
- Dragon Pulse
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Ok so basically, Lucario, as with most cleaners, absolutely loves Spikes support, and the core of Lucario+Latios is incredibly Fairy-weak, considering these two fator, I added SpD Skarmory. The given spread on Skarmory allows it to be Knocked Off by CB Weavile and still survive two Icicle Crashes later on, whilst still taking on Fairies other than Thunderbolt Mega Gardevoir and CM Thrower/Thunderbolt Clefable. Next I added Life Orb Tornadus-T, to aid Lucario in breaking down fatter teams, because it can't do it on its own unless you're playing against a rock, along with this, it adds something to double out into on Magnezone and Tyranitar, which is the initial reason I picked it. Tornadus-T also adds a vital Serperior check, and nice Speed. Sigh Lando-T is next. You know the drill (currently resisting the urge to make a really bad Sand-related pun), but seriously, Lando-T does its job incredibly well, acts as a great bulky pivot, stops Zard X from 6-0ing, forms a nice Volt-Turn core with the final member. Fabio was a great addition to the team, acting as a backup answer to Keldeo, countering Tornadus-T, checking Volcanion more reliably that Latios, acting as a status absorber, and a secondary bird counter, as Skarmory falls to Talonflame and is prone to being far too pressured by Mega Pinsir.
This team is actually really solid, thanks to the addition of Fabio, but Band Tyranitar is a serious menace. Ferrothorn is troublesome should you lose Lucario or your opponent not be a rock and leave it in against Tornadus. Weavile is an issue, too, hence the Skarmory spread and Yache Lando-T
1 playing against Zamrock using birdspam.
2 incredibly intense game against Hachimaki which I managed to choke away by not doubling on the Heatran sack to get off a rest.

These teams aren't perfect, but honestly, I'm not really looking for suggestions or fixes. They all cover most of the major threats in the meta effectively, and they're all really fun to play with. I'd seriously recommend doing what I did and picking out cores and forcing yourself to build because I certainly feel like I'm a better builder now, and it was actually really fun.

I might do this again in the future, with less Lati@s and Lando-T, and maybe even some fatter teams, but god it's been a grind to do this all. All in all, from building, to testing, to writing this up, I've put nearly 20 hours into it. If I do end up doing another one, it might not be for a while, for that exact reason. It's been worth it, though.

If anyone ever wants to CT me, here's a tip: use Diancie.

Enjoy and shouts to the Good Cores thread and its contributors. Also shouts to the OU room.

Cheryl.

Celesteela is Life

Crawdaunt + Mega Scizor Bulky Offense
So I heard that Crawdaunt was rising in viability lately, so I decided to try it out. It's a really powerful wallbreaker that many defensive teams can't handle since almost everything can get 2HKOed by the right move. Aqua Jet is also a decent utility move for forcing out Sand Rush Excadrill and Mega Diancie. Mega Scizor was chosen as a partner due to taking on a lot of mons Crawdaunt can't handle, like Mega Altaria (without Fire Blast of course), and also checking a ton of other mons such as the Lati's and to an extent Mega Lopunny. Swords Dance also lets Mega Scizor become a nice wincon for late-game, and U-Turn is great to bring in Crawdaunt safely. Rotom-Wash and Tornadus-Therian were chosen as pivots to help get Crawdaunt in safely, and they both help the team out a lot, as Rotom-Wash takes on bulky Ground-types and Fire-types, and can spread burns to wear down the opposing team, while Torn-T is just really fast and helps take on Grass-types, and lures in Mega Scizor with Heat Wave, while Knock Off is as useful as always. Latios was chosen as the Water and Electric-type check, while also having Defog to help clear hazards for Crawdaunt, who can get worn down by them and LO recoil. I realized I didn't have a SR setter at that point, so I decided to tack on Heatran as it helped with a ton of things, like Zard-X and Mew. It also is the team's main check to Mega Scizor, as it can outspeed offensive versions thanks to the Timid Nature. The team isn't perfect however, as it lacks switch-ins to some things like Mega Medicham (disgusting mon btw, but the offensive pressure the team puts on it means it's not as big of a threat), and it's pretty threatened by Mega Manectric if Latios is gone, so watch out for that. But overall, this is a cool team that I've had fun using on the ladder for the past couple of weeks, and I hope you all like it too.

Crawdaunt @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Crabhammer
- Knock Off
- Aqua Jet

Scizor-Mega @ Scizorite
EVs: 248 HP / 60 Def / 200 SpD
Impish Nature
- Swords Dance
- Roost
- Bullet Punch
- U-turn

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 Spe
Bold Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split

Tornadus-Therian @ Assault Vest
EVs: 168 HP / 88 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Knock Off
- U-turn
- Heat Wave

Latios @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Defog
- Roost

Heatran @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Magma Storm
- Toxic
- Taunt

HailFall

First thing, nice looking fat balance team you have here. Second, besides medicham (which you mention is broken as shit anyways), charizard-y also destroys this team with rocks up. The only real form of counter play, from what I'm seeing, is relying on spdef talon to stall out fireblasts. Of course you can theoretically double between hippo and gastro, but thats sketchy af. This is a difficult problem to solve without changing key members, but one potential change would be to change hp fire to hp rock on serp. This would lure in act as a lure for zard, but would in my opinion limit the amount of utility and sweeping potential serp has in the long run. Another change you can make is swapping leech seed for glare on serp. Glare would slow zard down so that zapdos or stone edge hippo (which imo you should also consider running) can rkill. Obviously this would change the nature of the serp set, but sub glare isn't too bad a set in its own right and I think it would really help against zard-y teams.
forgot to reply to this but tflame is a pretty solid check to zardy the only set that can break it is modest fire blast but even that gets walled by lefties talon which i guess you could consider running.
252 SpA Mega Charizard Y Fire Blast vs. 248 HP / 212+ SpD Talonflame in Sun: 148-175 (41.2 - 48.7%) -- guaranteed 3HKO

also i realized i was ridiculously weak to rotom-w so celebi>serp

MegaStarUniverse

Banned deucer.

Latias-Mega @ Latiasite
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Draco Meteor
- Surf
- Roost

Heatran @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 168 SpD / 92 Spe
Calm Nature
- Lava Plume
- Taunt
- Toxic
- Stealth Rock

Suicune @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 240 Def / 16 Spe
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Calm Mind

Tornadus-Therian @ Life Orb
EVs: 76 Atk / 180 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Hurricane
- Superpower
- Iron Tail
- Taunt

Magnezone @ Choice Specs
Ability: Magnet Pull
Modest Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Flash Cannon
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Volt Switch

Garchomp @ Salac Berry
EVs: 12 HP / 244 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Substitute
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw

This is one of my currently undefeated teams. the goal of this team is to get rid of Azumarill, Skarmory, and Ferrothorn with Magnezone and sweep with Salac Chomp , CM M-Latias , or Suicune late game. Heatran and Tornadus-T provide Rocks and Stops to grass types such as Serperior, Tangrowth , M-Venusaur etc and is extra help to kill off Ferrothorn, Skarmory and Azumarill while providing support for this team. Iron Tail on Tornadus-T helps vs M-Diance and fairy types such as M-Gardevoir and Clefable. Magnezone pairs so well with this team because CM Surf M-Latias, Salac Chomp , and Suicune all get checked or countered by either Azumarill, Skarmory, or Ferrothorn and Magnezone just gets rid of them all which is amazing. I mostly use this for tournament play

Replay - http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-408231867

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)