Resource OU Teambuilding Workshop v3 (OPEN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if it's still open ...

Gyarados @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 Spe
Impish Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Dragon Tail
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Landorus-Therian @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Knock Off
- U-turn

You can change the Landorus set to anything you want. The only one I really care about is the Gyara set. So Gyara is kinda cool with this set. It can T-wave a ton of things, so things that appreciate being able to be faster than stuff will like it. With this lando set, it's actually a decent dual intimidate core. As long as rocks aren't up, you can make almost any physical threat a non-issue with these two. Tbh, don't know why I'm explaining this to you guys lol. You probably know more about it than me. Have fun if you decide to take it~

Requesting a team built around tentacruel

Tentacruel @ Black Sludge
Ability: Liquid Ooze
EVs: 248 HP / 228 Def / 32 Spe
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Acid Spray
- Toxic Spikes
- Rapid Spin

I know I'm suppose to post a core but I wanna use a team with tentacruel in it and I couldn't find a good team with tentacruel anywhere else. You can feel free to change thing is that its not used on stall, semi stall ok.

I really want this Ttar set to work but I'm bad at building so I'm going to suggest it here.

Tyranitar @ Expert Belt
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 152 HP / 252 SpA / 104 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Ice Beam
- Fire Blast
- Dark Pulse/Earth Power/Thunderbolt/Ancient Power/Stone Edge
- Dark Pulse/Earth Power/Thunderbolt/Ancient Power/Stone Edge

This set is meant to lure in some of Ttar's usual counters. Ice beam is for stuff like Lando, Chomp, Gliscor etc. Fire blast is mostly for steels and grasses. Dark Pulse is for a STAB and hits Psychics hard. Earth power is for Tran and so Zard X doesn't set up on it. Ancient Power is so it can check birds, but it is weak against everything else. Stone Edge is an alternate option to Ancient Power, and in this case you would put 31 IVs in attack. Changing the nature probably isn't necessary and the bulk and speed is helpful. Thunderbolt is mostly for Azu which would wall this, but it also hits other waters.

Last edited:

bludz

a waffle is like a pancake with a syrup trap
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
"Core":

AggroTheWaffle

Aggron @ Aggronite
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 16 Def / 240 SpD
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Thunder Wave
- Heavy Slam
- Fire Punch

Keldeo @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Justified
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 1 Atk / 30 SpA
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Hydro Pump
- Hidden Power [Electric]

Tornadus-Therian @ Assault Vest
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 96 HP / 160 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Heat Wave
- U-turn
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Celebi @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 148 Def / 108 Spe
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Giga Drain
- Recover
- Baton Pass

Tyranitar @ Choice Band
EVs: 96 HP / 252 Atk / 160 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Stone Edge
- Pursuit
- Superpower
- Crunch

Latios @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 29 HP / 0 Atk
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Roost
- Defog / Heal Block

Mega Aggron seems pretty cool as a defensive steel type with a lot of support options, but I thought about it and decided to build bulky offense rather than a balance type of team since the lack of speed tends to hurt these days. The main things it really can't deal with are fire types and ground types to an extent, which lead me to choose a water type as a partner. Originally had Manaphy but went with a Keldeo here, Choice Scarf since Mega Gyarados can sub and set up on Aggron. T-Wave on Aggron is nice for crippling stuff that think they can KO it with a super effective move like Mega Medicham. Fire Punch to defeat Mega Scizor which Scarf Keldeo is not a great check to (it was Specs at one point but I'll elaborate on that more). Next I added Torn-T as it gives me a check to stuff like Breloom, Serperior and Mega Venu while giving me more speed and a pivot. HP Ice is for things like Gliscor and Lando-T which you will see can annoy the rest of the build. Now at this point I still can't really deal with stuff like Mega Lopunny or Excadrill so I picked Celebi. It's not a perfect check to Excadrill but Keldeo or Aggron can take a hit in a pinch and this also gives me a real answer to bulky water types. Decided to go with a CM + BP set for momentum purposes but also passing a CM to Scarf Keldeo or Torn-T can lead to some nice havoc. NP is pretty cool as well but CM makes Celebi more of a win-con and harder to take out. Next up I wanted a real bird check and something for Zard X since Keldeo wasn't cutting it as the water type. Tyranitar made a lot of sense since it can trap Keldeo's checks as well as checking the aforementioned threats. Since Keld is scarf I decided to go with Choice Band Tyranitar which poses a lot more of a threat to bulky psychics like Slowbro and gives me some decent wallbreaking. In the last slot I wanted something to check Charizard Y primarily and Latios was a solid fit. Standard set with Defog so that hazards don't ruin my life but Heal Block is a cool option which I was using and lets you stallbreak a bit.

So my original build was weak to PuP Lopunny (also M-Gyara) and Keldeo being scarf remedies this problem. You can go into Celebi (which doesn't win 1v1) and BP out into Keldeo which forces Lopunny out. CM Celebi also allows you to boost alongside CM T-Wave Clef, and since you're slower when they T-Wave, you can BP out into Latios at +2 or +3 and bop that thing with Psyshock. In general fairy types can be a bit annoying particularly Mega Gardevoir but the team carries a solid amount of speed to check it.

Shootouts to m00ns and AM for looking over the team for me.

Hope you enjoy!

Beauty and the Beast

Meloetta @ Life Orb
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 Atk / 8 SpA / 248 Spe
Naive / Jolly Nature
- Relic Song
- Close Combat
- Ice Punch / Return
- Knock Off / Return

Tyranitar @ Tyranitarite
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Stone Edge
- Crunch
- Fire Punch

Meloetta-P is a great wallbreaker when given opportunity, and has a great speed tier to work with. Mega Tyranitar complements this nicely with resistance to Flying-types and great natural special bulk. Movesets aren't set in stone, and I imagine it'll depend a lot on teammates.

Gliscor @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 244 HP / 188 SpD / 76 Spe
Careful Nature
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Roost
- Knock Off

Venusaur @ Venusaurite
Ability: Overgrow
EVs: 252 HP / 236 Def / 20 Spe
Bold Nature
- Giga Drain
- Leech Seed
- Synthesis
- Hidden Power Fire

The concept behind that core is fairly simple: Gliscor is a very good counter to Heatran (M-Venu worst nightmare), psychic types likes Mew and is also an excellent status absorber (M-Venu has an hard time to deal with status move like WoW and Twave). On the other hand M-Venu is a very good switch to water types like Keldeo, Azumarill and M-Gyarados, which all threaten Gliscor a lot.

Nedor

thiccc
Core: Mega Pinsir + Magnezone

LAST PRAYERS (Pinsir-Mega) @ Pinsirite
Ability: Hyper Cutter
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Return
- Close Combat
- Swords Dance
- Feint

RESOLUTION (Magnezone) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Magnet Pull
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 Spe
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Flash Cannon
- Hidden Power [Fire]

MIRAGE (Latias) @ Life Orb
EVs: 72 HP / 184 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Defog
- Healing Wish

ASPIRATION (Landorus-Therian) @ Lum Berry
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe / 4 Def
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge

TRAGEDY (Azumarill) @ Choice Band
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 160 HP / 252 Atk / 96 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Play Rough
- Waterfall
- Aqua Jet
- Knock Off

DEPARTURES (Garchomp) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Rough Skin
Jolly Nature
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw
- Stone Edge

Hey Vinc608, I was intrigued by this core pretty quickly as I've been taking many of the bulkier cores since joining the workshop, and I wanted to portray that I'm comfortable with this archetype as well, this being a perfect opportunity to do so. When building with a sweeper + Magnezone, the main thing I tried to focus on is applying a lot of pressure to the point where I have many opportunities to clean late game with forms of priority or a Scarfer. As you probably know, there have been successful builds with this specific core (see XY Italian Offense), and I have taken a few mechanics / fundamentals from it and adapted it onto this build.

I changed Quick Attack to Feint on Mega Pinsir to help in sweeping against builds with something such as Talonflame or Weavile, although being a bit weaker. The original core required certain support to function consistently, some of this being Hazard removal, and a generic Water / Electric resist, so Latias was the immediate choice. It provided the most role compression as it fit the roles mentioned perfectly by checking stuff such as Keldeo, Mega Manectric, Raikou, Charizard-Y, and the list goes on, while providing Healing Wish support to enhance the goal of pressuring teams, as you would be capable of playing a bit more recklessly early-mid game with your wallbreakers. It is also capable of providing momentum, and reviving certain Mons' allows you to deal with offensive threats at a much better degree. Next, to serve as the first wallbreaker that abuses Magnezone's ability, a Stealth Rocker, and blanket check to multiple physical threats to the team including Sand offense / offensive Ground types in general, DD Zard-X, Mega Lopunny, etc., Landorus-T was chosen. SD + Lum Berry was chosen to break down common checks to Mega Pinsir, including Rotom-W, TankChomp, and Hippowdon. Especially with the support of Magnezone, SD Landorus-T easily punches holes into bulkier builds, allowing either SD Mega Pinsir, Banded Azumarill, or ScarfChomp to clean. Next, I wanted a Mon' to take the pressure off of Landorus-T to be the only form of counterplay towards the threats mentioned above, a secondary wallbreaker to appreciate Steels being removed, as well as a Weavile check, so Banded Azumarill fit. Despite it being commonly overlooked during building, Rain is still fairly prominent and Azumarill contributes in checking popular Rain abusers such as Kingdra and Mega Swampert; having a powerful form of priority is also helpful against offensive archetypes. Not only this, but it provides a Knock Off user to eliminate Shed Shells from the likes of Skarmory and Ferrothorn, allowing Magnezone to trap them and put the opponent in a terrible matchup against Mega Pinsir. Lastly, I recognized prevalent fast and set-up Mons' such as Mega Alakazam, Mega Lopunny, NP Thundurus, LO Gengar, etc., to be very problematic due to the slow nature of the team, really only relying on two priority users to deal with them, so Scarf Garchomp was chosen as the last slot; Improving my matchup against offensive builds greatly. It also provides a revenge killer and a potential late game cleaner once the opposing team has been weakened and put in range of its attacks.

You can consider running AV Azumarill as opposed to Banded to improve your matchup even further against Rain offense and Mega Alakazam, which was suggested by AM, this also enables you to switch up your moves freely if needed, but it isn't mandatory. The main threat that I found during the testing phase was SD Bisharp and Weavile mid-late game, they are dealt with by not allowing it to find free set-up opportunities, keeping your Mons' out of Sucker Punch range, and having Healing Wish Latias to help, which is something I mentioned above. Other than that, I went through multiple variations of the team trying to find which was the most consistent, and although that may have been frustrating, this is a very fun and effective build. Hope you like it and have a great day! :toast:

Sorry for being a bit late on this team as well, the last week got pretty hectic in school and in my personal life. shoutout to AM, m00ns, and Scotti for helping with the team, much appreciated!

Patolegend!

Fan of 1000 Arrow 'Slash
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Core: Mega Pinsir + Magnezone

LAST PRAYERS (Pinsir-Mega) @ Pinsirite
Ability: Hyper Cutter
Jolly Nature
- Return
- Close Combat
- Swords Dance
- Feint

RESOLUTION (Magnezone) @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Flash Cannon
- Hidden Power [Fire]

MIRAGE (Latias) @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Defog
- Healing Wish

ASPIRATION (Landorus-Therian) @ Lum Berry
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe / 4 Def
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge

TRAGEDY (Azumarill) @ Choice Band
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 160 HP / 252 Atk / 96 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Play Rough
- Waterfall
- Aqua Jet
- Knock Off

DEPARTURES (Garchomp) @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw
- Stone Edge

Hey Vinc608, I was intrigued by this core pretty quickly as I've been taking many of the bulkier cores since joining the workshop, and I wanted to portray that I'm comfortable with this archetype as well, this being a perfect opportunity to do so. When building with a sweeper + Magnezone, the main thing I tried to focus on is applying a lot of pressure to the point where I have many opportunities to clean late game with forms of priority or a Scarfer. As you probably know, there have been successful builds with this specific core (see XY Italian Offense), and I have taken a few mechanics / fundamentals from it and adapted it onto this build.

I changed Quick Attack to Feint on Mega Pinsir to help in sweeping against builds with something such as Talonflame or Weavile, although being a bit weaker. The original core required certain support to function consistently, some of this being Hazard removal, and a generic Water / Electric resist, so Latias was the immediate choice. It provided the most role compression as it fit the roles mentioned perfectly by checking stuff such as Keldeo, Mega Manectric, Raikou, Charizard-Y, and the list goes on, while providing Healing Wish support to enhance the goal of pressuring teams, as you would be capable of playing a bit more recklessly early-mid game with your wallbreakers. It is also capable of providing momentum, and reviving certain Mons' allows you to deal with offensive threats at a much better degree. Next, to serve as the first wallbreaker that abuses Magnezone's ability, a Stealth Rocker, and blanket check to multiple physical threats to the team including Sand offense / offensive Ground types in general, DD Zard-X, Mega Lopunny, etc., Landorus-T was chosen. SD + Lum Berry was chosen to break down common checks to Mega Pinsir, including Rotom-W, TankChomp, and Hippowdon. Especially with the support of Magnezone, SD Landorus-T easily punches holes into bulkier builds, allowing either SD Mega Pinsir, Banded Azumarill, or ScarfChomp to clean. Next, I wanted a Mon' to take the pressure off of Landorus-T to be the only form of counterplay towards the threats mentioned above, a secondary wallbreaker to appreciate Steels being removed, as well as a Weavile check, so Banded Azumarill fit. Despite it being commonly overlooked during building, Rain is still fairly prominent and Azumarill contributes in checking popular Rain abusers such as Kingdra and Mega Swampert; having a powerful form of priority is also helpful against offensive archetypes. Not only this, but it provides a Knock Off user to eliminate Shed Shells from the likes of Skarmory and Ferrothorn, allowing Magnezone to trap them and put the opponent in a terrible matchup against Mega Pinsir. Lastly, I recognized prevalent fast and set-up Mons' such as Mega Alakazam, Mega Lopunny, NP Thundurus, LO Gengar, etc., to be very problematic due to the slow nature of the team, really only relying on two priority users to deal with them, so Scarf Garchomp was chosen as the last slot; Improving my matchup against offensive builds greatly. It also provides a revenge killer and a potential late game cleaner once the opposing team has been weakened and put in range of its attacks.

You can consider running AV Azumarill as opposed to Banded to improve your matchup even further against Rain offense and Mega Alakazam, which was suggested by AM, this also enables you to switch up your moves freely if needed, but it isn't mandatory. The main threat that I found during the testing phase was SD Bisharp and Weavile mid-late game, they are dealt with by not allowing it to find free set-up opportunities, keeping your Mons' out of Sucker Punch range, and having Healing Wish Latias to help, which is something I mentioned above. Other than that, I went through multiple variations of the team trying to find which was the most consistent, and although that may have been frustrating, this is a very fun and effective build. Hope you like it and have a great day! :toast:

Sorry for being a bit late on this team as well, the last week got pretty hectic in school and in my personal life. shoutout to AM, m00ns, and Scotti for helping with the team, much appreciated!
Hey man I've been messing around with Pinsir a lot recently, and I'd suggest going Adamant on Pinsir, as you've already got Garchomp to pressure those in the base 100 range that would run timid - Adamant secures KO's on Slowbro and FatChomp at +2, and Jolly Feint is noticeably weaker than QA - Adamant helps to make up a bit for the difference.

Adamant also has a high chance to one shot hippo at +2.

TPP

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Head TD
Hydreigon @ Life Orb
EVs: 16 HP/8 Atk/252 Spa/232 Spe
Mild Nature
-Draco Meteor
-Dark Pulse
-Super Power/Fire Blast
-Flash Cannon/Taunt/Roost/Earthpower

Metagross @ Metagrossite
Ability: Clear Body - Tough Claws
EVs: 252 Atk/4 Def/252 Spe
Jolly or Naive
- Meteor Mash
- Zen Headbutt
- Hammer Arm/Earthquake
- Ice Punch/Grass Knot

These two make an amazing offensive core as they handle eachothers weaknesses. Offensive team is probably gonna be the outcome, but balanced is my prefered one. Change sets as you like.
Alkov already made this team here (number 56 on the list).

Metagross-Mega @ Metagrossite
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 240 Atk / 16 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Meteor Mash
- Zen Headbutt
- Ice Punch
- Grass Knot

Magnezone @ Choice Specs
EVs: 112 HP / 252 SpA / 144 Spe
Modest Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Flash Cannon

EDIT: I saw a couple of Mega-Tyranitar teams in the archive so I've decided to switch my team around. I would like to request a team around these two mons. Metagross is beast thanks to its typing and movepool. Grass Knot and Ice Punch are here to eliminate defensive mons like Quagsire, Slowbro, Hippo, etc. However there are a few mons that Metagross can't beat past. Magnezone stops fairy and steel types that can stop a Metagross sweep. I chose the Specs version to permanently stop steel types like Scizor and Ferrothorn who would b able to survive from the Scarf set, you can change it to however it helps the team. I don't have a preference between offensive and balance just not stall :)
AM already made this team here

Hello, I would like to request a team built around Serperior and Mega Charizard X.

Serperior @ Life Orb
Ability: Contrary
Timid Nature
IVs: 29 HP / 0 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 Spe
- Leaf Storm
- Dragon Pulse
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Glare

Charizard-Mega-X @ Charizardite X
Ability: Tough Claws
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Flare Blitz
- Dragon Claw
- Roost

I'm sure many of you are familiar with this core. Serperior has trouble with the likes of Mega Charizard Y, Volcarona, Mega Manectric, Mega Venusaur and Amoonguss, which are dealt with by Charizard rather nicely. Bulky Ground, Rock and Water types that annoy Charizard such as Rhyperior, Hippowdown, Quagsire and Azumarill are handled by Serperior. Glare is used to paralyze Talonflame and Tornadus-T as they switch in, crippling them for the rest of the match.

I would prefer for this to be an offensive team. Thanks in advance.

Hello, I would like to request a team built around Serperior and Mega Charizard X.

Serperior @ Life Orb
Ability: Contrary
Timid Nature
IVs: 29 HP / 0 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 Spe
- Leaf Storm
- Dragon Pulse
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Glare

Charizard-Mega-X @ Charizardite X
Ability: Tough Claws
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Flare Blitz
- Dragon Claw
- Roost

I'm sure many of you are familiar with this core. Serperior has trouble with the likes of Mega Charizard Y, Volcarona, Mega Manectric, Mega Venusaur and Amoonguss, which are dealt with by Charizard rather nicely. Bulky Ground, Rock and Water types that annoy Charizard such as Rhyperior, Hippowdown, Quagsire and Azumarill are handled by Serperior. Glare is used to paralyze Talonflame and Tornadus-T as they switch in, crippling them for the rest of the match.

I would prefer for this to be an offensive team. Thanks in advance.
There's actually a team built around this core right here with the only difference is in Zard EVs and Serp with HP Ground over Fire. http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...-op-and-post-553.3542464/page-25#post-6434043

I'd like to request a team with these two mons:

Sun Tzu (Alakazam) @ Alakazite
Ability: Magic Guard
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Focus Blast
- Shadow Ball
- Substitute

IceSmaug (Kyurem-Black) @ Life Orb
Ability: Teravolt
EVs: 16 Atk / 252 SpA / 240 Spe
Rash Nature
IVs: 29 HP / 30 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 Spe
- Fusion Bolt
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power
- Hidden Power [Fire]

The gist is that kyurem breaks things, and zam outspeeds and sweeps the opposing team. I'd like to see how you guys make a team with these two together!

Sceptile @ Sceptilite
Ability:Overgrow
EV's: 4 Hp, 252 SpA, 252 Spe
Nature: Timid
-Dragon Pulse
-Focus Blast
-Giga Drain
-Substitute
Excadrill @ Choice Scarf
Ability:Mold Breaker
EV's: 252 Att, 4 SpD, 252 Spe
Nature: Jolly
-Earthquake
-Iron Head
-Rapid Spin
-Rock Slide
Hi, I requested the Mega-Zard Y and Venusaur core and I enjoyed it very much. So I want to request this new core. I like Substitute Mega Sceptile since I can heal from the damage and can spam Substitute. With Excadrill, I can counter Fairies and Chansey's that can wall Mega Sceptile.

bludz

a waffle is like a pancake with a syrup trap
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Ok closing shop for now. We received almost 50 cores in the time its been open so yeah.

I'd like to request a team with these two mons:

Sun Tzu (Alakazam) @ Alakazite
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Focus Blast
- Shadow Ball
- Substitute

IceSmaug (Kyurem-Black) @ Life Orb
Ability: Teravolt
EVs: 16 Atk / 252 SpA / 240 Spe
Rash Nature
IVs: 29 HP / 30 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 Spe
- Fusion Bolt
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power
- Hidden Power [Fire]

The gist is that kyurem breaks things, and zam outspeeds and sweeps the opposing team. I'd like to see how you guys make a team with these two together!
Also taking this

DennisEG

Civil Engineer
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Yo builders. :)

there is my core :

Crawdaunt @ Life Orb
Ability: Adaptability
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Aqua Jet
- Crabhammer
- Knock Off

Hoopa-Unbound @ Life Orb
Ability: Magician
EVs: 220 Atk / 36 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Grass Knot
- Hyperspace Fury
- Gunk Shot

36 SpA Life Orb Hoopa Unbound Hidden Power Ice vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Garchomp: 421-499 (100.2 - 118.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO
36 SpA Life Orb Hoopa Unbound Hidden Power Ice vs. 252 HP / 8 SpD Landorus-T: 442-520 (115.7 - 136.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO

36 SpA Life Orb Hoopa Unbound Grass Knot (120 BP) vs. 252 HP / 112 SpD Hippowdon: 413-489 (98.3 - 116.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock
36 SpA Life Orb Hoopa Unbound Grass Knot (60 BP) vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Gastrodon: 432-510 (101.4 - 119.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO

36 SpA Life Orb Hoopa Unbound Grass Knot (100 BP) vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Suicune: 270-320 (66.8 - 79.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
36 SpA Life Orb Hoopa Unbound Grass Knot (100 BP) vs. +1 252 HP / 0 SpD Suicune: 182-216 (45 - 53.4%) -- 89.5% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery

36 SpA Life Orb Hoopa Unbound Grass Knot (80 BP) vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Quagsire: 686-811 (174.1 - 205.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO
Beauty and the Beast

Meloetta @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 Atk / 8 SpA / 248 Spe
Naive / Jolly Nature
- Relic Song
- Close Combat
- Ice Punch / Return
- Knock Off / Return

Tyranitar @ Tyranitarite
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Stone Edge
- Crunch
- Fire Punch

Meloetta-P is a great wallbreaker when given opportunity, and has a great speed tier to work with. Mega Tyranitar complements this nicely with resistance to Flying-types and great natural special bulk. Movesets aren't set in stone, and I imagine it'll depend a lot on teammates.
taking this, seems fun

DennisEG

Civil Engineer
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

Hola Soldier i like the double dark spam because can weaken/kill each other counter for the other sweep late game. Based on it decided to add a solid switch to priority so Helmet chomp immediatly comes to my mind, also is rocker which are crucial to secure some HKO's. Next i wanna an offensive volt-turn core that can check some threats and gain momentum to get free switch in into my dark spam so Mega Man + Scarf Rachi were the two mons, Mega Man able to check flying spam, electric types, Torn-t and Scizor as Hoopa can get rid off bulky ground for Mega man i thought make a great partner for the team; and Jirachi provide a fast u-turn + HW support in case we need a second chance, last slot on Jirachi could be whatever do you want i leave a few option that you can test a bit and see what do you like more. And last i need a water + fire resist + defog support so Latios fit incredible well, i choose latios > latias because we're running offense so the damage output is more needed in this case + we already have HW support. Some advices when i test the team are, just dont sack your ground immunity being Latios because Scarf Lando-T could be a pain, i went like 10-1 in 1400~ with this team.Hope u enjoy !
Crawdaunt @ Life Orb
Ability: Adaptability
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Aqua Jet
- Crabhammer
- Knock Off

Hoopa-Unbound @ Life Orb
EVs: 220 Atk / 36 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Grass Knot
- Hyperspace Fury
- Gunk Shot

Garchomp @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 252 HP / 164 Def / 92 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Dragon Tail
- Toxic

Manectric-Mega @ Manectite
Ability: Lightning Rod
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 Def
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Flamethrower
- Thunderbolt

Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- U-turn
- Healing Wish
- Fire Punch / Zen Headbutt / Trick

Latios @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Defog
- Roost
- Psyshock

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wasup ! Flygoner818 never build around Meloetta so that's why I pick this core, let me tell you was a bit hard than i thought just because Tyranitar need a bunch of support being a set up sweeper, but the good thing is tyranitar can lure the Meloetta checks as you write in the description. Abusing sand i decided to go with Excadrill, as the team already can deal with talonflame i put Spin + SD with Ballon on exca to deal with opposing sand or just set up on Hippo and weaken it for Tyranitar or Meloetta you can go with LO if you wish too and put Rock Slide > SD. Next wanna something for bulky ground or breaking teams in general also a switch for dark types and Keldeo was the ideal mon for the rol i was looking for. Melo + Tar arent the great sweeper out there so they need hazard support so Dual hazard skarmory comes to my mind because was looking for some fairy resist + ground immunity. And last a lure for talonflame and opposing skarm so Clef was the last mon, you can go Bolt-Beam coverage although i dont think Gliscor is an issue for the team so Moon is fine i guess. Be careful of Volcarona isnt than common but you gotta play smart around it. Hope you Enjoy ! gl.
Meloetta-Pirouette @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Relic Song
- Close Combat
- Return
- Knock Off

Tyranitar-Mega @ Tyranitarite
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Stone Edge
- Crunch
- Ice Punch

Excadrill @ Air Balloon
Ability: Sand Rush
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Swords Dance
- Iron Head
- Rapid Spin

Keldeo-Resolute @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
IVs: 1 Atk / 30 SpA
- Hydro Pump
- Hidden Power [Electric]
- Scald
- Secret Sword

Skarmory @ Shed Shell
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 248 HP / 48 Def / 188 SpD / 24 Spe
Careful Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Roost
- Iron Head
- Spikes

Clefable @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 196 Def / 60 SpD
Calm Nature
- Thunderbolt / Thunder Wave
- Moonblast / Ice Beam
- Calm Mind
- Soft-Boiled

DennisEG

Civil Engineer
Since Im already on vacation, i check out my teams and found some interesting ones that fit with the cores you guys claim, so here they are Enjoy !.

Hello hashtag no , like you only requested one mon for your core this build was easy, I started with a solid defensive backbone Ferro/Hippo/Starmie , those three are able to set up maximun hazard and hazard control as well, also are able to switch into most of the threats in the current metagame. Without Sable this archetypes of team are really good right now, then Mixed LO Garchomp / Salamance as you said; personally like more Chomp because is faster and isnt weak to SR. Next abusing that Chomp can lure walls pretty easily decided to paired with M-Lopu because can be deadly especially if walls are weaken, and last the glue of the team is AV torn-t HP Ice is for SpD Gliscor which could be an annoyance, Torn is there to gaining momentum into Lopu/Garchomp. A bit weak to weavile but hazards can weaken it and Lopu can force it but be careful. Pretty solid team a bit weak to bird spam, that's why chomp is carry SEdge. Hope u Enjoy !
Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 88 Def / 168 SpD
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Spikes
- Leech Seed
- Power Whip
- Gyro Ball

Lopunny-Mega @ Lopunnite
Ability: Limber
Jolly Nature
- Power-Up Punch
- Fake Out
- Return
- High Jump Kick

Hippowdon @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 108 Def / 148 SpD
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Stealth Rock
- Slack Off

Tornadus-Therian (M) @ Assault Vest
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Knock Off
- Hidden Power [Ice] / Heat Wave
- U-turn

Starmie @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Scald
- Psyshock
- Recover

Garchomp @ Life Orb
EVs: 36 Atk / 220 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hey OverlordDerp I'm of the idea that Volc needs to much support that's why i dont like personally using it but definitely can do work with the right support as everysingle mon so i focus more on a Bulky Offense build that can help Volc to have free switch ins in double switch and start setting up. Like is bulky offense i Decided to go with bulky defogger latias as my zardY check + keldeo switch ins, next something for fighting types + strong physical type attackers and my mega choice is Slowbro, fit incredible well in bulky offense because is able to tank hits and set up to cause massive damage in the opposing team due to it's imposible to crit it :D . Next my scarf and fairy check being Jirachi in last slot u can go with Fire punch if you think scizor could be a problem if you do this change Drain Puch > Fire punch on Hoopa-U, which is the next member i decide to go with AV because can take 1 Hypervoice coming from Gardevoir at full if comes down to that and hko in return with Gunk, also can switch realiable into Zam/Gengar although Hippo is SpD but can help with stronger especial attackers. Just dont let Pinsir Set up and u'll be fine. Hope u enjoy !
Hippowdon @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Slack Off
- Stealth Rock

Volcarona @ Passho Berry
Ability: Flame Body
EVs: 72 HP / 252 SpA / 184 Spe
Timid Nature
- Quiver Dance
- Fire Blast
- Giga Drain
- Bug Buzz

Slowbro-Mega @ Slowbronite
EVs: 252 HP / 192 Def / 56 SpD
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Psyshock
- Calm Mind
- Slack Off

Latias (F) @ Life Orb
EVs: 76 HP / 180 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Recover
- Defog

Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- U-turn
- Fire Punch / Trick
- Healing Wish

Hoopa-Unbound @ Assault Vest
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Hyperspace Fury
- Gunk Shot
- Drain Punch
- Zen Headbutt

------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Kebap pretty cool core, i really like Venu because is soooo bulky hard to take it down, on hoopa you can run Focus Punch> DPunch as well is an ok option too. Next wanna something for talon as Venu can bait it to attack so Chomp was my first option, also can fit the rol of set up rocks, stone edge cuz can crit dispite of burn and kill talon after all. Next i wanna a fast u-turn to get free switch ins into Hoopa so Lando-t was the solution, also help me to check fastest megas and electric types. The team is looking pretty weak to bish + weav so Rest Talk Keldeo the underrated set makes appears again, really love this set because hit hard and is an offensive check to dark spam, and last the always needed defoger you can go HW over Roost which will help you more imo, but longevity is nice, not much to say pretty solid team imo, just be careful of opposing hoopa because as other teams this doesnt have a dedicated switch in. ENjoy man and gl!
Landorus-Therian @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 252 Atk / 24 Def / 232 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stone Edge
- Knock Off
- Earthquake
- U-turn

Hoopa-Unbound @ Life Orb
Hasty Nature
IVs: 29 HP
- Substitute
- Hyperspace Fury
- Drain Punch
- Psychic

Keldeo-Resolute @ Splash Plate
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Garchomp @ Rocky Helmet
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Dragon Tail
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge / Toxic

Venusaur-Mega @ Venusaurite
Ability: Chlorophyll
EVs: 232 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 20 Spe
Modest Nature
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Giga Drain
- Synthesis
- Sludge Bomb

Latias @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Roost
- Defog

p2

Banned deucer.
"Core": Specs Heatran
Requested by: New Born on Page 10 Post 233

Hi, Specs Heatran is a really cool mon on specific builds and its power is ridiculous because it just rips through common stuff like bulky waters and most of its common switchins get blown back. I changed up your set a little because I really like Dark Pulse on this team for its ability to lure and OHKO Starmie and deal a ton to Latis for Keldeo and Manectric. I like Jirachi on this team instead of the usual Klefki because I wanted to incorporate VoltTurn here in order to get Heatran in more easily to just fire off stupidly powerful moves. I used Latios because its one of the best mons ever and its needed to check Keldeo and Zard Y, Defog is useful because VoltTurn can get worn down really easily but Calm Mind is nice on this team too. Helmet Lando-T is really good too and checks so many threats because Garchomp is kinda overrated and this team doesn't exactly have issues with Ferrothorn or Scizor. Bisharp is annoying but Keldeo covers that well. Manectric was the mega of choice on this team because an extra bird check is nice and VoltTurn fits this team like a glove. I've got 3 choice users on this team, but I don't exactly consider that too problematic, but if you don't like it you can change Keldeo to Calm Mind. but yeah, hope you enjoy this team.
*keep in mind if you want to use HP Electric, change the IV spread to 1 Atk / 30 SpA
Heatran @ Choice Specs
Ability: Flash Fire
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 SpA
- Overheat
- Dark Pulse
- Flash Cannon
- Hidden Power [Grass] / Hidden Power [Electric]

Keldeo @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Hydro Pump
- Secret Sword
- Icy Wind

Latios @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Roost
- Defog / Calm Mind

Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- U-turn
- Iron Head
- Ice Punch
- Healing Wish

Landorus-Therian @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 252 HP / 248 Def / 8 SpD
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- U-turn
- Stealth Rock

Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 Def
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Overheat
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Last edited:
Since Im already on vacation, i check out my teams and found some interesting ones that fit with the cores you guys claim, so here they are Enjoy !.

Hello hashtag no , like you only requested one mon for your core this build was easy, I started with a solid defensive backbone Ferro/Hippo/Starmie , those three are able to set up maximun hazard and hazard control as well, also are able to switch into most of the threats in the current metagame. Without Sable this archetypes of team are really good right now, then Mixed LO Garchomp / Salamance as you said; personally like more Chomp because is faster and isnt weak to SR. Next abusing that Chomp can lure walls pretty easily decided to paired with M-Lopu because can be deadly especially if walls are weaken, and last the glue of the team is AV torn-t HP Ice is for SpD Gliscor which could be an annoyance, Torn is there to gaining momentum into Lopu/Garchomp. A bit weak to weavile but hazards can weaken it and Lopu can force it but be careful. Pretty solid team a bit weak to bird spam, that's why chomp is carry SEdge. Hope u Enjoy !
Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 88 Def / 168 SpD
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Spikes
- Leech Seed
- Power Whip
- Gyro Ball

Lopunny-Mega @ Lopunnite
Ability: Limber
Jolly Nature
- Power-Up Punch
- Fake Out
- Return
- High Jump Kick

Hippowdon @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 108 Def / 148 SpD
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Stealth Rock
- Slack Off

Tornadus-Therian (M) @ Assault Vest
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Knock Off
- Hidden Power [Ice] / Heat Wave
- U-turn

Starmie @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Scald
- Psyshock
- Recover

Garchomp @ Life Orb
EVs: 36 Atk / 220 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hey OverlordDerp I'm of the idea that Volc needs to much support that's why i dont like personally using it but definitely can do work with the right support as everysingle mon so i focus more on a Bulky Offense build that can help Volc to have free switch ins in double switch and start setting up. Like is bulky offense i Decided to go with bulky defogger latias as my zardY check + keldeo switch ins, next something for fighting types + strong physical type attackers and my mega choice is Slowbro, fit incredible well in bulky offense because is able to tank hits and set up to cause massive damage in the opposing team due to it's imposible to crit it :D . Next my scarf and fairy check being Jirachi in last slot u can go with Fire punch if you think scizor could be a problem if you do this change Drain Puch > Fire punch on Hoopa-U, which is the next member i decide to go with AV because can take 1 Hypervoice coming from Gardevoir at full if comes down to that and hko in return with Gunk, also can switch realiable into Zam/Gengar although Hippo is SpD but can help with stronger especial attackers. Just dont let Pinsir Set up and u'll be fine. Hope u enjoy !
Hippowdon @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Slack Off
- Stealth Rock

Volcarona @ Passho Berry
Ability: Flame Body
EVs: 72 HP / 252 SpA / 184 Spe
Timid Nature
- Quiver Dance
- Fire Blast
- Giga Drain
- Bug Buzz

Slowbro-Mega @ Slowbronite
EVs: 252 HP / 192 Def / 56 SpD
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Psyshock
- Calm Mind
- Slack Off

Latias (F) @ Life Orb
EVs: 76 HP / 180 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Recover
- Defog

Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- U-turn
- Fire Punch / Trick
- Healing Wish

Hoopa-Unbound @ Assault Vest
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Hyperspace Fury
- Gunk Shot
- Drain Punch
- Zen Headbutt

------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Kebap pretty cool core, i really like Venu because is soooo bulky hard to take it down, on hoopa you can run Focus Punch> DPunch as well is an ok option too. Next wanna something for talon as Venu can bait it to attack so Chomp was my first option, also can fit the rol of set up rocks, stone edge cuz can crit dispite of burn and kill talon after all. Next i wanna a fast u-turn to get free switch ins into Hoopa so Lando-t was the solution, also help me to check fastest megas and electric types. The team is looking pretty weak to bish + weav so Rest Talk Keldeo the underrated set makes appears again, really love this set because hit hard and is an offensive check to dark spam, and last the always needed defoger you can go HW over Roost which will help you more imo, but longevity is nice, not much to say pretty solid team imo, just be careful of opposing hoopa because as other teams this doesnt have a dedicated switch in. ENjoy man and gl!
Landorus-Therian @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 252 Atk / 24 Def / 232 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stone Edge
- Knock Off
- Earthquake
- U-turn

Hoopa-Unbound @ Life Orb
Hasty Nature
IVs: 29 HP
- Substitute
- Hyperspace Fury
- Drain Punch
- Psychic

Keldeo-Resolute @ Splash Plate
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Garchomp @ Rocky Helmet
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Dragon Tail
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge / Toxic

Venusaur-Mega @ Venusaurite
Ability: Chlorophyll
EVs: 232 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 20 Spe
Modest Nature
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Giga Drain
- Synthesis
- Sludge Bomb

Latias @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Roost
- Defog
Thank you so much, I'm sure I will enjoy playing this team, and this Keldeo set seems so fresh, can't wait to test it

DennisEG

Civil Engineer
I really wanted a team with NP Thundurus, so I started looking for good partners. Stumbled across Stallbreaker Heatran and found that they could work pretty nicely together.

Thundurus (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Focus Blast

Heatran @ Air Balloon
Ability: Flash Fire
Timid Nature
- Taunt
- Magma Storm
- Toxic
- Earth Power

Feel free to change the sets. :]
Hi, I saw a cool defensive core on Good Cores: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/oras-good-cores.3549713/page-4#post-6482541
If you're too lazy, here's the core

Victini @ Leftovers
Ability: Victory Star
EVs: 240 HP / 112 Atk / 120 SpD / 36 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Bolt Strike
- V-create
- Taunt
- Will-O-Wisp

Sableye @ Sablenite
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 112 Def / 144 SpD
Careful Nature
- Knock Off
- Will-O-Wisp
- Recover
- Foul Play

I want to see a semi-stall team based on this core. If change on this core is necessary, please do so but I would like to know the reason. (But I really prefer these two sets) Thanks so much!
grabbing dis 2

TPP

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Head TD

post from good cores thread
Alakazam @ Life Orb
Evs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid nature
- Psychic
- Focus Blast
- Shadow Ball
- Encore

Weavile @ Life Orb
Ability: Pressure
Jolly Nature
- Ice Shard
- Icicle Crash
- Knock Off
- Pursuit

Again, here's the post from the good cores thread in case you missed it above.

-Clone-'s description of the core:
I honestly don't know why this hasn't been posted yet (I searched the entire thread so if I missed it kill me) but these two are kind of the face of HO rn and I almost always end up using these two on offense. There's not a lot to explain but alakazam acts as an anti balance mon that breaks down weavile's C&Cs like mega venusaur and fighting types such as keldeo, so weavile has an easier time cleaning up in the late game. In return, weavile beats stuff alakazam hates like non scarf jirachi, av torn-t, and DDers like Mega Altaria. The two also work well due to their insane speed tiers, and they don't even take up the mega slot, unless mega alakazam is run, which is definitely a viable option. Overall, these two perform admirably together and I recommend using them.

Talonflame or another fire type like heatran takes care of the problematic scizor and clefable weakness.

This is a really fast offensive core, and, although frail, rips through teams when they're weakened. Alakazam and Weavile are extremely fast and powerful, and together, they form a really great core. Pretty hyper offense core for you, as I said, this core is disgustingly powerful and fast. Alakazam can be mega or non-mega, I honestly don't really care, as long as it's still Alakazam.

I've been wanting to build around this core for a really long time, but I've been busy with irl stuff and can't seem to find the time to do this. If anyone can do this one, I'd greatly appreciate it. Oh btw if there's too many requests at the moment (looking at the thread, I think there are), I can wait, don't worry. Thanks in advance!
Taking this

Nedor

thiccc
Oh its open. Well then ill just request this in that case.

Pretty fun stuff here. This core is pretty much Sub punch loom+Mane. Naturally the whole point of this core is that loom smacks ground types like hippo for loom while mane takes on flying types in return. On top of this you can take advantage of manes volt switch to get loom in and set up a sub allowing you to spam Focus punch. Not much in terms of defensive synergy however and this core kinda hates the latis. To sum it up mane gives loom free switch ins which lets you click focus punch as many pokemon will often try to switch out so they don't get something important spored. Should fit well on offense just watch out for the latis and heatran to a extent as loom has to focus punch in order to remove tran and mane's hp ice is kinda weak against the latis. Clefable can also be a issue i guess. Some more momentum can work well such as a slow u-turn or baton pass even. Ways to kill fairy types are also important as malt and clef kinda wall this core.

Breloom @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 16 HP / 252 Atk / 240 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Focus Punch
- Substitute
- Spore
- Seed Bomb

Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Flamethrower
- Hidden Power [Ice]
takin' this, may change around the loom set depending on how the build goes.
Still open? I got a request :>

B a l a n c e d,
pl0x
taking this user's request as well (dd charizard-x + grass knot thundurus)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)