Project OU Theorymon [Voting: Check Post #3272]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SparksBlade

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Community Leader
i have been lurking a lot as well
could someone tell me what's the point when something becomes just a slap on a random mon rather than being good. I made a suggestion to Salemance and he told me Regenerator was abused a lot so it's rarely welcome, and Competitive/Defiant seem to be the new thing. Thanks.

i have been lurking a lot as well
could someone tell me what's the point when something becomes just a slap on a random mon rather than being good. I made a suggestion to Salemance and he told me Regenerator was abused a lot so it's rarely welcome, and Competitive/Defiant seem to be the new thing. Thanks.
To answer your question, we have had a history of slating a lot of things with Prankster and Regenerator. It gets to a point where people get fed up with stale submissions, so we don't slate those much anymore. Recently, we have had a bunch of Defiant/Competitive submissions. Things to me are starting to repeat themselves because Defiant/Competitive are very easy to slap on to things.

Wish Mega Ampharos

I gotta be the very best, that no one ever was
To Volt Switch is my real test, to Wish pass is my cause...
MEGA AMPHAROS! Gotta heal them all!
I know it's my destiny
MEGA AMPHAROS! Gotta heal them all!
As opposed to Aerilate Crobat
MEGA AMPHAROS! Gotta heal them all! Gotta heal them all!

That was a little off-topic. Sorry about that.

But anyway, Wish Mega Amphy is definitely my favorite because Aerilate Crobat is just a purely offensive buff, ExtremeSpeed Tauros doesn't save it and is still just mindless offensive buffing, and Competitive Tornadus scares me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)