Past Generation Analyses: Reservation Index v2

Whydon has informed me s/he doesn't have time to work on Donphan / Meganium anymore, so they've been added back into the unreserved section. Aaronboyer has also dropped Smeargle. If anyone is interested in picking these up, there is some pretty good insight from GSC players in the threads (linked above) that you could use as a reference when writing them.

Heracross is also available if anyone wants to take over it as the original author is inactive.

Sceptross

The words were voted out by a landslide
is a Community Contributor
Since I've been feeling like writing analyses lately, I'm gonna attempt to do everything that still needs an analysis in RBY OU.

Reserving Alakazam for now.

EDIT: Done Alakazam, moving on to Cloyster

EDIT2: That one is also done, reserving Rhydon now

EDIT3: Ok forget about that one too, it's also done. Moving to Articuno now.

Last edited:

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Can someone more knowledgeable of ADV Ubers tweak wobbufett's analysis? Most notably, it talks about the Leftovers shadow tag mututal trap struggle war not ending, when in fact Leftovers is banned on Wobbufett for this exact reason. It has been for a long-ass time.

MANNAT

Follow me on twitch!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
BW OU Landorus-T is up for reservation, feel free to reserve it if you wish to write the analysis and don't have multiple analyses ongoing yourself

EB0LA

Banned deucer.
Withdrawing my write-up on Slowbro in RBY OU, I am reading Crystal_'s write-up & unless I downright plagiarize what he wrote, I don't think I can top that. Most of his information is current as well, aside from maybe adding in something about Partial Trappers + Victreebel's recent rise as a threat to it & its usage. https://www.smogon.com/dex/rb/pokemon/slowbro/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 2)