Past Generation Analyses: Reservation Index v2

Withdrawing my write-up on Slowbro in RBY OU, I am reading Crystal_'s write-up & unless I downright plagiarize what he wrote, I don't think I can top that. Most of his information is current as well, aside from maybe adding in something about Partial Trappers + Victreebel's recent rise as a threat to it & its usage. https://www.smogon.com/dex/rb/pokemon/slowbro/
Gonna take Slowbro off the reservation index, discussed this with RBY QC.

Last edited:
Three Zapdos sets have been added to the DPP reservation index: Specially Defensive Zapdos, Choice Specs Zapdos, and Special Attacking Lead Zapdos. Please contact me if you're interested in reserving any of these sets. Very high priority.

reserving gsc suicune and dpp spdef zapdos, as well as adv gengar moltres and swampert

e: nvm soz I'll take adv moltres and swampert for now

Last edited:
reserving gsc suicune and dpp spdef zapdos, as well as adv gengar moltres and swampert
Welcome to Past Gens C&C!
Reservation Rules
Anyone is able to reserve up to two Pokemon at a time and a third may be reserved as well, but only until the analyses reserved prior are quality control ready first. Badgeholders and QC members can reserve more if they wish (four being the maximum amount).
Also, DPP SpD Zapdos already has an ongoing analysis. Pick only two to reserve for now please.

wyc2333

A=X+Y+Z Y: Hard Work
reserving adv ou regice and tyranitar. i will try my best to do the latter one, which truly defines the ADV OU metagame

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)