Personality Test '12

Personality Plus by Florence Littauer would be a good read for any of you that are into the different personality types, although the book focuses more on what the author refers to as 'temperaments' rather than the ones Jung defines.

Went from being an INTP to a moderately ENTP over the course of two years.
Has anyone else seen a change in their MBTI personality type? I've read that such a thing shouldn't occur, but looking back on how much I've developed as a person over the last year alone I feel says otherwise.

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
By saying you're as agnostic as they come you're saying you are very dedicated to your [lack of] faith. My wife scored ISFJ and it all describes her well except the part about psychic mumbo jumbo and she's an atheist so the part about faith she didnt like either. I predicted she would be INFJ because I liked that description for her. She had slight to no preference of S to N so she is a mix of the two.
I just mean I really dgaf about religion one way or another.

PK Gaming

Persona 5
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
ESFP

Extravert(1%) Sensing(38%) Feeling(12%) Perceiving(44)%
You have marginal or no preference of Extraversion over Introversion (1%)
You have moderate preference of Sensing over Intuition (38%)
You have slight preference of Feeling over Thinking (12%)
You have moderate preference of Perceiving over Judging (44%)

-

I'm a performer yo

I got ISTP.
Interesting to see that I've changed a bit over the past two years. I actually fit better under the ISTP description than I thought.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)