Announcement Pet Mods Grand Slam III Announcement

Ludicrousity

You humour me greatly with your arrogance and c...
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

The third iteration of the Pet Mods Grand Slam has its schedule locked and loaded!

For those who have Unaware, the PMGS is a tournament made up of a collection of Pet Mods, which are voted on by the community beforehand. A lot of pet mods have very different stylistic choices, and this tournament helps give spotlight to the many different directions they choose to go.

More Balanced Hackmons
The More Balanced Hackmons Open will be held on July 14th, using Main

Megamax
The Megamax open will be held on July 21st, using Main

Roulettemons
The Roulettemons open will be held on July 28th, using Dragon Heaven

And finally, the surprise Pet Mod for this PMGS is a throwback to gen 7 Pet Mods, this being Super Smash Mods!

Super Smash Mods
The Super Smash Mods open will be held on August 4th, using Dragon Heaven

The playoffs will be held after the Opens are finished. The top 8 will qualify for the playoffs.

Point System to come soon.

Join the Pet Mods Discord and PS! Room for live discussion!

Good Luck to everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:

charizard8888

Catch The Wave
The playoffs will start soon! The top 8 players qualify for it.
Brace up your teams potential players
Viewers can enjoy dank matches and perhaps even make some predictions

Great job to everyone!
Player Standings
Screenshot_20201001-141301_Sheets.jpg

This points system was used, made by good user lyd.

All runner ups of Round Robin finals were considered 2nd
All those who lost Semifinals of Round Robins were considered 3rd.

1555235877807.png

Attachments

Last edited:

Sificon

I'm not here for your entertainment
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
kinda sad about me being pretty much the only one who wanted to continue playing the Super Smash Mod and now not qualifying for not getting any points (I already won round 1) :pikuh:
also were there no points given to those that got to round 2 of Roulettemons because it was only a 12 players tour?

charizard8888

Catch The Wave
kinda sad about me being pretty much the only one who wanted to continue playing the Super Smash Mod and now not qualifying for not getting any points (I already won round 1) :pikuh:
also were there no points given to those that got to round 2 of Roulettemons because it was only a 12 players tour?
Oh I was going to update that one. Thanks for informing though. Updated now
Screenshot_20201001-141301_Sheets.jpg

However the user "the fierce" doesn't get points for Round 2 of Roulettemons since it was a bye and he didn't win the next round.

According to Smogon Tournaments rules

Additional Information:
Round 1 Byes and coinflips do not count as wins, as such you will receive no points for advancing to the next round with them. Upon winning the following round you'll get the points for that round as well as the previous round.
Activity wins and your opponent being disqualified do count as wins, you will receive points as normal.

Also to everyone watching this, the top 8 available players will be in the playoffs. Like I got some stuff to do so I won't be able to play.
Wait I'm not in top 8 anymore

Last edited:
Oh I was going to update that one. Thanks for informing though. Updated now
View attachment 279369

However the user "the fierce" doesn't get points for Round 2 of Roulettemons since it was a bye and he didn't win the next round.

According to Smogon Tournaments rules

Additional Information:
Round 1 Byes and coinflips do not count as wins, as such you will receive no points for advancing to the next round with them. Upon winning the following round you'll get the points for that round as well as the previous round.
Activity wins and your opponent being disqualified do count as wins, you will receive points as normal.

Also to everyone watching this, the top 8 available players will be in the playoffs. Like I got some stuff to do so I won't be able to play.
Wait I'm not in top 8 anymore
Is it possible for me to forfeit my spot in the top8? Im gonna be quite busy for the next month and wont have time to prep for this properly. I'd rather give my spot to someone who can be an actual contender.

Sorry :(

charizard8888

Catch The Wave

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)