PokéMafia - Devious and 2 Neutrals win!

aamto

on whom the three Fates smile
why would anyone ever listen to earthworm, anyway? he is a liar in every facet of every mafia game.

i strongly encourage an information trade embargo on earthworm.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hey guys. It's me, LonelyNess!

Instead of using risky nostradamous like announcements as the basis of our lynch, how about we use some concrete inspection results? As many of you know, I am Castform your lovable weather changer, and right now I'm in Sunny Castform mode, so I can inspect. Well here's what came up when I looked at the shadiness of Pokemaniac!

You are Mr. Mime. You are allied with the Devious.
As the Barrier Pokémon, you are capable of emitting force fields that harden the air you touch, turning them solid. Darkrai has realized the potential of this ability and has recruited you to act as his personal bodyguard. Of course, you are expected to protect the rest of the team as well.

Your team has been split into a few groups to avoid infiltration. You are with the team leader, Darkrai, and Duskull, a young Pokémon. <snip>

At night, send Champion Raikage and Boss AvatarST a PM with the title Night [x] – Barrier [user]. That user will be surrounded by an impenetrable layer of air and nobody will be able to kill them. You may Barrier yourself if you wish to.

You win if the Devious win.
So yeah, let's get rid of the Devious Self Bodyguarder, especially since we got rid of a Strong yesterday!

Lynch Pokemaniac!

dak made a devious false claim to me. not only that, he gave me an alias to check: bird keeper. i supposed this would be dumb village alias or something but guess what? turns out BIRD KEEPER IS STRONG.

also, going on past games (megaman and apoc), eliminating one mafia faction first is always beneficial to the village.

i admit that mr. mime is one of my guys, but lynching a mafia bodyguard is not very useful.

as for firebreather, i can confirm that he isn't one of my guys. if he isn't village, you could lynch him as well.

in conclusion, i recommend a lynch on bird keeper or maybe even firebreather.

Pidge respond to me if you still wish to sub

moot has been subbed out, no one talk to him or be godkilled

EDIT: Since everyone has been bugging me; I cannot tell you the details, but it is no fault of mine nor moot's. Rather, moot will likely win the 'Most Honorable Man' award for this game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)