Pokémon XY Data Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rechi , thank you! I was trying to find that, I had seen it before but lost it )=

Also, clarification from some guy on /vp/:
>Froakie line is more suited as a Special Sweeper, his moveset is a testament to this.
>Notable moves he learns: Dark Pulse via TM, Nasty Plot via Breeding (it doesn't show up at the Move Relearner, so people saying it's through level up are bullshitting or his pre-evos get it)
>His highest stat is indeed speed, second highest is Sp.Atk, Atk is a little lower (mine has higher cause shit EVs and Adamant nature, it's the one I got at the start at the game
>Water Shuriken is 15 BP, 100 Acc PHYSICAL 2-5 hit move with priortiy. No, it's not 20 and no, it's not special.

and also this:
although i have no proof to say otherwise, wouldn't 520 be too low for a Final Stage Starters BST? The range so far is 525-535!! It says that Greninja's BST is 520 o.0

although i have no proof to say otherwise, wouldn't 520 be too low for a Final Stage Starters BST? The range so far is 525-535!! It says that Greninja's BST is 520 o.0
That's what I thought, but hey, this gen is shaping up to be a very odd - but amazing - generation~

Yeah, though its possible the guy who made the calcs might have been off. You did mention Spatk being its second highest stat, probably 95 or 100 range.
Oh yeah! They are two different people who made the chart and the clarification, I'll remove the image :)

TROP

BAN DRUDDIGON. FIREWALL DRAGON DID NOTHING WRONG
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
70/75/80/135/80/135 is what i got for manectric

lol im dumb and thought it had 60 attack before i checked again.

i cant post SS atm, but mega Blastoise has like +10 def and +10 sdef and spatack boosted like hell.

Mylv36, Modest

Blastoise 114/69/80/78/87/69

Mega Blastoise 114/81/95/117/94/69

Hope it helps

Katakiri

Listen, Brendan...
is a Researcher Alumnus
Anyone mind catching and leveling a Dedenne or Slurpuff? Aside from Gourgeist sizes, they're the only fully-evolved Pokemon we don't have any sort of stats for.

Anything without ranges is confirmed.
Not true at all.
Soo are the base stats in the OP confirmed? Or still estimations?
We're working on it, but only a few are set in stone. Namely Mega Pokemon we have IVs/natures for like Mega Kangaskhan and Mega Gyarados. I may impliment a "gold" system later to mark 100% confirmed stats.
We have a team working on getting those 100% stats, but every bit of help is appreciated here.

Aren't the Mega Lucario stats off?

Have a fresh Hasty one (in-game gift) with approx: 4-6/24-26/14-16/-24-26/17-19/30-31 IVs (suspiciously similar to the IVs one of the leakers had)

Normal stats to Mega:

HP: 88
Atk: 83 - 105
Def: 48 - 59
SpA: 86 - 102
SpD: 55 - 55
Spe: 79 - 94

Defense is clearly increased a bit. Not sure where the other spread in the OP is coming from. :/

Edit: It's level 32

That was an early estimation based on a picture of Mega Lucario. What level is your Lucario at currently? I'll try to make a closer estimate based on that.

EDIT: Nevermind, it's 32, I found the event on Serebii. I'll update this post momentarily with the stats.

Mega Lucario: 70/145/90/140/70/110

Anyone mind catching and leveling a Dedenne or Slurpuff? Aside from Gourgeist sizes, they're the only fully-evolved Pokemon we don't have any sort of stats for.
Assuming the Lv.21 Dedenne on page 5 had no EVs, his BS's are 65/65/55/85/75/100 plus or minus about 8; subtract 1 per 8 EVs expected.

Definitely planning on figuring them out more accurately tomorrow, if you guys haven't already.

Greninja at 36 in case their was any doubt about base stats: 105/75/58/106/66/125
252 sp attk ,252 speed, rest HP

Frogadier also learns Fling as a level up move

I just downloaded the game and I'm checking out things. I wanted to contribute here that String Shot now lowers Speed by two stages instead of just one.

EDIT: Also, Lick is now 30 power instead of 20. Sorry, I forgot to add that one!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)