Pokémon XY Data Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unknown Nature and EVs.

Serebii says Parental Bond's second hit has reduced power. Not really a surprise.
Is that a neutral nature since nothing's colored blue or red, or would that be on a different screen?

It's a a pretty low level to say for sure, but Special Defense looks to be about the same. Attack and Defense got slight boosts (which is kinda trolling). Special Attack can be anywhere from 200 to 229. Speed is between 145 and 173.

I've noticed most Special moves are getting the NerfHammer.
Can anyone check for Stone Edge / Earthquake / common physical moves?

I've noticed most Special moves are getting the NerfHammer.
Can anyone check for Stone Edge / Earthquake / common physical moves?
EQ is still 100/100, dunno about stone edge, but I cant imagine it getting weakend, unless the accuracy gets buffed...

btw, focus blast is still 120 / 70, lol.

Other moves to check:

Close Combat
Bullet Punch
Extreme Speed
If any of them get nerfed I will be shocked.
On that note: High Jump Kick, Outrage/Thrash/Petal Dance, and Sky Uppercut. I suspect it might be SE against flying like Freeze Dry is against water

Katakiri

Listen, Brendan...
is a Researcher Alumnus
Please stop with the peanut gallery. This thread is for the collection of data only. Take the discussions/speculation to one of the threads listed in the OP.
Thank you.

Brambane

protect the wetlands
is a Contributor Alumnus
Please stop with the peanut gallery. This thread is for the collection of data only. Take the discussions/speculation to one of the threads listed in the OP.
Thank you.
With the leaks thread locked, experiences thread being ONLY for people who have the game and uncharted territory being pretty much a collection of data/mon threads, this is the most logical place for people to talk about recently discovered information.

So make a new thread where people can talk so they don't have to do it here. Or if its exists, edit the op with the new link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)