Pokémon XY General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted the Xerneas code. It's also not working for me, it just says I've already used it. But anyway, every single code has been posted now.

Posted the Xerneas code. It's also not working for me, it just says I've already used it. But anyway, every single code has been posted now.
I'm having the same problem with Clauncher. Says "You've already entered that code. Please use another."
Xerneas isn't working for me, either. The guys hosting the sweepstakes must've caught on and changed the codes, either that or they finally put in a failsafe to reject codes that haven't been "released" yet.

Nevermind, turns out it's cuz we used the "free code."

[x]
Marriland.com said:
Please note that you can only enter 24 codes per week, so if you want to complete the set, you cannot use the free entry code otherwise it will spit out an error saying your final code is invalid, regardless of what it is.

Apparently this is the reason:

You can only enter 24 codes into the sweepstakes. If you used the free code, you will be unable to unlock all the Pokemon until it's fixed.
I used the free code, but there's two I can't unlock. I guess XY1012 counts as a code too.

Quote from the official rules:

Limit: Each entrant may receive up to twenty-four (24) Sweepstakes entries during the
Promotion Period.

Last edited:
Here's my boosters if someone want them:
PUY-PSKY-T9U-EPK
BJE-LQPK-ML4-XUF

EDIT: Fletchling code gives you a manga? cool

Last edited:
My TCG Booster codes:

HBE-SCVB-XTQ-V7W
HBJ-T7TN-TJX-GTD

And here's all of them:

So basically, the internetz has burnt through 1 month's worth of codes within 1 hour. Well done, men.

Ah, so that's the reason, I see. Guess I shouldn't have entered the "free" code 3 times then, heh...

Booster pack codes (I don't play TCG)
SW9-8VM9-RFA-HMW
388-JJC3-9YD-65Y

For anybody wanting to read the first 2 volumes of BW, then here
Volumes 1 and 2

Last edited:
As someone who doesn't play the TCG, aren't these codes (or the cards in these packs at least) going to be worthless pretty soon? I mean, they're free and there's an infinite supply. I can't imagine they'd put any good or valuable cards in these packs.

As someone who doesn't play the TCG, aren't these codes (or the cards in these packs at least) going to be worthless pretty soon? I mean, they're free and there's an infinite supply. I can't imagine they'd put any good or valuable cards in these packs.
I'm not sure what exact packs are getting redeemed here, but if they're in the style of traditional PTCGO codes, it gives you a booster pack of a current set with the standard arrangement of 5 commons, 3 uncommons, 1 RH, and one rare.

In other words, no, theses look like legitimate normal pack codes which should have some good stuff in them.

I see. So if that's how it works, I still don't see how it wouldn't devalue the current set, assuming the online cards are tradable, as the supply is still infinite for the most part. Even if there's good cards in the packs, they'd still lose value just by virtue of being infinite or in very large numbers once the current set stops being distributed. If they're not tradable, then I guess everyone can have a good shot at getting all of the rares in the set.

I don't know anything about the current TCG or TCGO, but I'm just kinda curious about how this would affect the TCGO economy and metagame.

QYC-CCNR-VUM-JQS

GPL-WFPN-GGK-MP5

Thanks Goutland for the entry codes! Hopefully someone can use my TCGO boosters.

So I guess the next step of leaks is the actual game leak coming out (either that or a guide)

The games come out in 26 days, and the next CoroCoro ships 3 days after the games come out.

Is it me of the art of the Gotta Catch 'Em All contest pokemons is really similar to the Dream World art? Idk maybe there's something there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)