Pokémon XY General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
So basically the site is kinda pointless cos we can't send the pokemon to the games right? And why is it that only American's can win prizes? This sucks.

So let's discuss X & Y again!

Do we think the Bank app will trigger trade evolutions like the Global Link or will we be stuck relying on others/a second system to get these pokemon.

Do we think the Bank app will trigger trade evolutions like the Global Link or will we be stuck relying on others/a second system to get these pokemon.
If it's like the similar transfers/storage databases they have used in past gens then I'm afraid evolutions will likely not trigger...

It's just a transfer, not a trade, so it shouldn't.

Pokemon Box, Pokemon Ranch, Pal Park and PokeTransfer didn't induce evolution either

You guys get way more stuff than Australia but unfortunately neither of us can do anything about it.
*hug from around the world*

If it makes you feel any better, it doesn't look like we're getting anything from this that won't be in stores eventually, so you're not missing much in the end.

If it's like the similar transfers/storage databases they have used in past gens then I'm afraid evolutions will likely not trigger...
On one hand I wanna say that Nintendo won't do away with the social trading aspect that's been a part of the series since the beginning, but Nintendo of America did add an alternative to StreetPass home layout sharing for Animal Crossing New Leaf since it's just that much harder to find other people with the game in the US. I sorta doubt they'll offer any kind of trading substitute here since we haven't heard anything about it yet, and the simultaneous worldwide release might have nixed any chance of that happening.

As long as you have wifi you can always just use the simple request thread here to be able to do that.

I'm probably slow to the realization but since each Megamon has a species specific stone to allow it to go 'Mega' does this mean that an entire team could be Mega?

I had assumed that it was just going to be one item (generic Mega Stone) which would trigger the item clause. Now though there is every indication that the item clause would not be triggered. Kinda weird to think that apart from just the regular things to expect in a battle we now have to also worry about a M-evo possibility.

Has there been any discussion of an updated 'Pokemon Pokedex Strategy Guide' for this generation? I know there is the 'official strategy guide' but there is no indication that it has every 'mon, its moves, typing, etc etc.
it has been confirmed that you can only mega evolve 1 pokemon per battle, so even if u have 6 pokes with mega stones only 1 can actually use it per match

We got another look at what looks to be the same thing as the mysterious "Blaziken vs Lucario picture", didn't we? (The Charizard vs Yvetal scene.)

Ah, so that's the reason, I see. Guess I shouldn't have entered the "free" code 3 times then, heh...

Booster pack codes (I don't play TCG)
SW9-8VM9-RFA-HMW
388-JJC3-9YD-65Y

For anybody wanting to read the first 5 volumes of BW, then here
Volume 1:

Volumes 2-5: (replace the bolded X with the appropriate number)
Vol 1&2 of the manga works but 3-5 doesn't, please help. I want to read manga on my ipad xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)