Pokemon Black and White (SPECULATIONS ALLOWED HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

internet

no longer getting paid to moderate
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus

does ononokuso looks like

to you?
yes?
WE DO NOT POSSESS SIMILAR OPINIONS
EDIT: not even a little, in my opinion.

@ The interwebs- Doryuuzu doesn't look exactly like a mole, and Ononokusu doesn't look exactly like mantis, but what if it evolves from one? Like I said, I go by what it said, not by my speculations.

Is anyone else dissapointed in the lack of new mechanics? Obviously there are going to be new moves, abilities and pokemon, and that'll shake up the metagame a ton I'm sure but... every other generational shift has brought some fairly big change. But there's been like nothing new in this generation, and it's making me sad in the pants. And season changing doesn't count, that's kinda cool, but it'll barely affect the game probably.

facts?? which facts? it has horns. it has short arms. it doesnt have ..those mantis arm thingys. it doesnt have wings. it doesnt even look like an insect. look at scyther, thats a mantis.
Sorry, not facts, but what it said in Serebii. I know it doesn't look like a mantis for the 9000000th time, but what else can you compare it to? I never said it was a mantis, I just said the mantis-like pokemon, because I can't compare it to anything else.

I dunno. It was always daytime in RSE, so I felt like the desert was a missed opportunity. I don't think it will necessarily contain ice types, but it could potentially contain ghost Pokemon. Coyotes would be a good idea, and I wouldn't be surprised if there were owls and bats around too, but that goes for most grassy areas at night.

@Unknown Tsutaja: You can look at it and see that it is NOT a Mantis. If you're going that accept blindly, be my guest.

Sorry, not facts, but what it said in Serebii. I know it doesn't look like a mantis for the 9000000th time, but what else can you compare it to? I never said it was a mantis, I just said the mantis-like pokemon, because I can't compare it to anything else.
well i dont call victini a monkey because i cant compare it to anything either so how is this supposed to ba a valid argument? it looks more like a dinosaur (actually, i think its nothing specifically, but some kind of dinosaur) than a mantis, and well that means kinda nothing becasue it also looks more like a lizard than mantis even though it only has 2 arms.

Anyone think that Ononokusu could be the final evolution of Kibago?

--->
?
It makes sense to me. Their tusks are their main feature, and they have similar body builds. The only thing that's really throwing me off is the color, but Pokemon can go in all kinds of directions, so I'll disregard it.

internet

It makes sense to me. Their tusks are their main feature, and they have similar body builds. The only thing that's really throwing me off is the color, but Pokemon can go in all kinds of directions, so I'll disregard it.
it's a sprite and a drawing, and their skin colors are quite similar, i guess the mid evo would have some armor, but not as much as ononokuso has

well i dont call victini a monkey because i cant compare it to anything either so how is this supposed to ba a valid argument? it looks more like a dinosaur (actually, i think its nothing specifically, but some kind of dinosaur) than a mantis, and well that means kinda nothing becasue it also looks more like a lizard than mantis even though it only has 2 arms.
That's because we have info on it, don't get so worked up about me comparing it to a mantis, I just said it because they had it on their page, jeez. Sorry for the misunderstanding, but please don't get so worked up about it, it's just my opinion and that's it.
@Cobaltbones- Calm down, I never said it was a mantis.
Anyways, a faster Froslass Ice/Ground for night time desert I would like.

@ Jimbo: I'm sorry, but I don't care at all about post count, and I didn't think discussing Isshu potentially being America based on the things I listed wasn't B/W discussion? The post above mine naming theories about what Isshu is based on was left, but my post with my theories got deleted. =\

@ Unknown Tsuarja: It's not a "fact" that Ononokusu is a mantis. A couple websites just said he is mantis-like. We have zero information about the typing or classifications or anything about any of the four Pokemon in that screenshot (with the mole, desukan and denchura).

We only have 1.5 months until the game - we'll know soon enough! :D

internet

[whatever animals that live during day are called] desert animals at day
nocturnal desert animals at night

exactly so why would it evolve into a bug/dragon?.

Idk, i'm not convinced kibago will evolve into Ononokusu, will just have to see.
I agree, I actually hope that Kibago evolves into some quadruped with a unique typing such as: dragon/fighting, pure dragon, dragon/dark, or dragon/poison.

exactly so why would it evolve into a bug/dragon?.

Idk, i'm not convinced kibago will evolve into Ononokusu, will just have to see.

Whoa, that looks badass. This a dumb question, but is that art fan-made? It looks really good. Anyway, while it's possible, I don't think Kibago will evolve into Ononokusu

Woah, that looks pretty awesome. It'll probably grow on me, I thought Garchomp was pretty dumb looking initially but now I've come to like it.

Whatever Kibago evolves into, I'm hoping it retains Mold Breaker.

@ Jimbo: I'm sorry, but I don't care at all about post count, and I didn't think discussing Isshu potentially being America based on the things I listed wasn't B/W discussion? The post above mine naming theories about what Isshu is based on was left, but my post with my theories got deleted. =\

@ Unknown Tsuarja: It's not a "fact" that Ononokusu is a mantis. A couple websites just said he is mantis-like. We have zero information about the typing or classifications or anything about any of the four Pokemon in that screenshot (with the mole, desukan and denchura).

We only have 1.5 months until the game - we'll know soon enough! :D
Yeah, I corrected that, not fact but speculation, thanks.
Also, I don't thin Kibargo will evolve into that, I can't see any relations in typing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)