Pokemon Black and White (SPECULATIONS ALLOWED HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for being skeptical hehe. I'd like Desukan and Denchura's fronts to look something like the fakes we saw yesterday, especially Desukan. The mysterious closed casket was cool.
The face for me was disapointing for me (those little holes were its eyes),I thought there would be a creepy pharaoh face or something cooler,but Denchura was spot on.

They'll probably give the Luvdisc evo usable stats, but a godawful movepool and nothing to set it apart from every other weather-boost abuser coughTangrowthcough.
In early DP Power Whip on Tangrowth was pretty darn exclusive.
Anyway Mamanbou apparently learns Soak which does wahetever the heck it does.

I hardly call Ninjask rarely used. And by good movepool, I hope you only mean access to Spore. Seriously, that's the only reason Breloom is even used. It has Spore, sets up for a STAB Focus Punch, then either dies or puts a dent in something while you're still down one Poke due to sleep.
Well 37th in usage isn't exactly common, but in comparison to the top Pokemon I'd consider it rare. Breloom has Spore, Focus Punch, Seed Bomb, Stone Edge, Leech Seed, Facade, Swords Dance, Mach Punch... that's a pretty diverse movepool when all you have to abuse is your attack stat.

These are some rumors from Pokejungle

• Gigaiasu is Rock/Dark,may have a evolution
  • Moguryuu is Ground/Steel
  • Shikijika is Normal/Grass
  • New pokemon named Bakuchou is Water/Flying (the swan?)
  • Imomushiba is the caterpillar and is Bug/Grass
  • Koalagi is a new Grass type (Koala) which looks similar to child and its backsprite looks like a bush (lolwtf?)
  • Seasons will cycle through, each lasting a week
  • Shikijika does have a seasonal gimmick
  • New attack “Seasonal Beam” which changes type based on the season, summer is fire and winter is ice was listed

After I heard about Gen V only have new pokemon, and seeing how many of the new pokemon were somewhat linked to the Gen I pokemon, I was wondering what was going to happen to the Eevee line.

-Shikijika has seasonal forms/evolutions (heard that before)
After I read that, I'm actually starting to think that Shikijika might be somewhat of the new Eevee line, having 4 different evolutionary types possible, all based on how (more precisely, when) you evolve it, just like Eevee.
If that were true, that would be great, having a new Eevee kind of line would be incredibly fun.

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Everyone needs to stop with the terrible post count++ posts. Make sure your posts have actual content related to Black/White. Thanks.

After I read that, I'm actually starting to think that Shikijika might be somewhat of the new Eevee line, having 4 different evolutionary types possible, all based on how (more precisely, when) you evolve it, just like Eevee.
If that were true, that would be great, having a new Eevee kind of line would be incredibly fun.
That's highly possible. I would assume the four bases you can make it evolve to is Spring/Water, Summer/Fire, Autumn/Grass, and Winter/Ice. I also wonder if perhaps it would be something where it doesn't evolve, but changes it's secondary type.

Normal/Water is nearly unresisted STAB, and would actually make a Spring Shikijika useful, likely more so than bloody Bibarel.

Koalagi is mentioned again, Grass type, koala appearance. Belly is apparently white and has black ears… back is bush-like (other rumor didn’t have those details)
YES

Since there IS going to be a desert and it's assumed that we will have both night and day, does that mean it will get different Pokemon at night?

The desert is noticeably colder at night, after all. I wouldn't be surprised if different Pokemon were to come out.

Since there IS going to be a desert and it's assumed that we will have both night and day, does that mean it will get different Pokemon at night?

The desert is noticeably colder at night, after all. I wouldn't be surprised if different Pokemon were to come out.
I wouldn't dismiss the possibility. I'm not saying that a bunch of Ice types will come out, but I can see some differences as possible.

internet

no longer getting paid to moderate
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
For the desert, I think B&W should have some kind of scorpion pokemon. Not the mantis, but a scorpion itself, and make it something like Ground/Bug
what does "the mantis" have to do with scorpions?
also gligar and gliscor are partially based on scorpions

what does "the mantis" have to do with scorpions?
also gligar and gliscor are partially based on scorpions
Nothing, I just said I wanted a Bug/Ground (I know, Skorupi and Drapion, but I feel that there could be something better), and I didn't want it to look like the mantis.
EDIT: And yes Lostman, there is a mantis like pokemon.

This is a great idea,hopefully they will give us alot of desert based Pokemon,and hopefuly there will be some desert ruins where we can fin Desukan.

There's definitely the possiblity of a coyote Pokemon coming out at night in the desert, it could be mixed with a pharaoh or something, like this:

Obviously it wouldn't be identical to that, but something similar would be cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)