Pokemon Black and White (SPECULATIONS ALLOWED HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg not again. Yes it was. When it was officially revealed it was confirmed to be Electabuzz's evolution.
While yes, he was wrong, it was revealed as Electabuzz's evolution in the fine print, Mamambou hasn't been given this closure. It was not said to have any relation to Luvdisc in the Corocoro it was revealed in and, as far as I know, not in Pokemon Sunday either.

Not that there are any doubts it's Luvdisc's evo either way... right?

While yes, he was wrong, it was revealed as Electabuzz's evolution in the fine print, Mamambou hasn't been given this closure. It was not said to have any relation to Luvdisc in the Corocoro it was revealed in and, as far as I know, not in Pokemon Sunday either.

Not that there are any doubts it's Luvdisc's evo either way... right?
Well because of all that, I don't think those pink fishes are related at all. Althoguh we won't be 100% sure until the games are released...but that's only a month away so we'll know soon!

Damn after all this Luvdisc and Mamanbou crap, I'm dying to find out the truth. Corocoro and other sources not stating Luvdisc anywhere is proof enough for me but who knows...maybe they decided to keep this one a secret to fire us up. lol

edit: Yeah I know about the Mantyke. But the reason I assume that info isn't listed is because Corocoro didn't have that information yet (even though it was blatantly obvious it was Mantine pre-evo). I mean those Pokes didn't have their Ken Sugimori arts available then, they were revealed early because of their debut in the movie.

Well because of all that, I don't think those pink fishes are related at all. Althoguh we won't be 100% sure until the games are released...but that's only a month away so we'll know soon!

Damn after all this Luvdisc and Mamanbou crap, I'm dying to find out the truth. Corocoro and other sources not stating Luvdisc anywhere is proof enough for me but who knows...maybe they decided to keep this one a secret to fire us up. lol
Lack of proof =/= Proof. Same theory as "you can't prove god isn't real, therefore he is." The logic just doesn't work.

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
So, anyone playing the Labyrinth minigame? You have to register here, and then log in here

I started out with Ralts (which means I'll be getting an Espeon) and have gone through two dungeons already. Now I'm in the third one, which is HUGE... and I have found a Flygon. And I don't have any stone to give him (all stones are related to the Eevee's family, except for the rainbow one...).

ps the minigame sucks imo but it's worth an Espeon

So, anyone playing the minigame? You have to register here, and then log in here

I started out with Ralts (which means I'll be getting an Espeon) and have gone through two dungeons already. Now I'm in the third one, which is HUGE... and I have found a Flygon. And I don't have any stone to give him (all stones are related to the Eevee's family, except for the rainbow one...).
FUKKAN AWESOME

Totally signing up now. I wonder if it'll reveal what ability they'll have.

So, anyone playing the minigame? You have to register here, and then log in here

There is a rainbow stone? Could we have some pics?

I am not sure, but not doubting that if they release a new Pokemon that is a turkey, it might evolve into Wargle. It would make excellent sense if you know THAT much about American history.

I am not sure, but not doubting that if they release a new Pokemon that is a turkey, it might evolve into Wargle. It would make excellent sense if you know THAT much about American history.
I think we kinda sorta talked about this earlier in the thread (or was it the last thread?). If Ben had managed to get the turkey as the US' national bird, Wargle would actually be Warkey.

How do you play that labyrinth minigame? I'm culturally inept and don't know Japanese so I can't sign up or read anything.

I just signed up, and picked Shinx. I didn't know those were specific labyrinths so I picked the water one at random.

The stones (not Evolution stones) are called:

Blue Stone
Yellow Stone
Red Stone
Purple Stone (even though it's more blue than purple...)
Black Stone
Green Stone
White Stone
Educated guess says the rainbow-colored one is the Rainbow Stone.

Can't tell what you're supposed to do with them though. I think I keep scaring the Pokemon away throwing colorful rocks at them. It keeps track of the Pokemon you meet, though. I wonder what the hell kind of labyrinth Magby AND Snover lives in...

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
You "capture" the Pokémon by throwing a stone that corresponds to (one of) their type(s). You can bring 6 Pokémon along with you at a time. I'm not entirely sure what the goal of the game is or how you unlock the password. I have however encountered Mewtwo(!!!!!) in the Snover / Magby Labyrinth.

You "capture" the Pokémon by throwing a stone that corresponds to (one of) their type(s). You can bring 6 Pokémon along with you at a time. I'm not entirely sure what the goal of the game is or how you unlock the password. I have however encountered Mewtwo(!!!!!) in the Snover / Magby Labyrinth.
I thought I tried tossing a stone to match types but I guess I messed up. Kinda funky.

Okay, so apparently your Pokemon has stamina and you can't use it when it's out of stamina. This kinda sucks since I have no other Pokemon. God damn I am a horrible explorer.

Mario With Lasers

Remember how easy you thought catching them would be? Fun times.
At least I don't have to catch the legendaries, I've found Entei already and it gave me a Power Stone... I just don't know what it's for. Fucking Entei, leaving a Stone behind without even explaining it, gah.

How do you play that labyrinth minigame? I'm culturally inept and don't know Japanese so I can't sign up or read anything.
https://www.pokemon.jp/portal/toroku/index.cfm

Confirm e-mail

Password

Nickname

Gender (Male - Female)

Birth date (Year - Month - Day)

Location (choose whatever option, they're all at Japan anyway)

Do you want to receive the newsletter? (Yes - No)

If you do, on which format? (HTML - Text)

Go straight to the red button, click it. On next page, click the big, red button. An e-mail will be sent to you with your ID and password. You WON'T use your nickname, but rather your ID, to log in here.

And then, here's the minigame.

You "capture" the Pokémon by throwing a stone that corresponds to (one of) their type(s).
Are you sure? because I just captured a jumpluff with the purple stone. I also caught a metagross with a purple stone.

And if you find celebi, it gives you a stone and goes into your traveler's dex.

Edit: I think its either the stone that represents the type or color. Either one.

Mario With Lasers

Are you sure? because I just captured a jumpluff with the purple stone. I also caught a metagross with a purple stone.

And if you find celebi, it gives you a stone and goes into your traveler's dex.

Edit: I think its either the stone that represents the type or color. Either one.
Well, a Lumineon wanted to join me after I gave it a Fire Stone.

That was the only oddball until now, though.

I can't highlight the important text, so I don't know how. And I'm recording pokemon i don't catch in the travelers journal...weird.

I got Cherrim, Raichu, and Ludicolo :). I have no idea how this game works, though, lmao. It's pretty cool nonetheless. I could definitely see myself enjoying this once I understand it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)