Pokemon Black and White (SPECULATIONS ALLOWED HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, Explosion reduces the opponent's Defense by 1/2 when it calculates damage so it has an effective Base Power of 500. So Adaptability Rain-boosted Hydro Pump won't be stronger than Explosion, but will hit very hard.
haha, actually explosion/selfdestruct hasn't done that since generation 1.

EDIT: Sorry, I didn't realize that it kept it, xD.

LOL the Fire/Ghost pokemon is a Candle?

Also we get our first transvestite pokemon: the event legendary Normal/Psychic switches apearence from girl to boy in its alternate Normal/Fighting.

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I ordered it yesterday, so there's a big chance i won't get it for a long time. :(
Ah... Yeah, you'll have to wait, I guess, two-three weeks + shipping time. That's a long time. I hope they get 375 Pokémon White versions in the first "batch", as they call it there. Because I'm in 375th place in the line. I hope they included Black in that list so that my number decreases. But that's not likely.

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Also we get our first transvestite pokemon: the event legendary Normal/Psychic switches apearence from girl to boy in its alternate Normal/Fighting.
I hope not. I like the description of it. Both forms. I hope it stays a "girl" all the time. There's many Pokémon that get girl features, and I think that's neat. A Jocke's Angels team. Ha!

Has anyone thought about a Desukan/Blissey defensive combo if Desukan gets good defensive stats? Desukan taking the physical attacks along with being immune to the fighting type attacks aimed at Blissey, etc etc.

LOL the Fire/Ghost pokemon is a Candle?

Woah, GameFreak should be careful there. Remember what happened when Jynx was first introduced? Good times.

38 gaps left, 32 identified Pokemon still not numbered, so we have 6 Pokemon left about which we don't have any details whatsoever.

BTW:
590: Tamagetake. 591: Tamagetake Evo. A Mushroom Pokémon with a pink PokéBall design, and two smaller Poké Ball as hands. Grass/Poison Type.

Ah... Yeah, you'll have to wait, I guess, two-three weeks + shipping time. That's a long time. I hope they get 375 Pokémon White versions in the first "batch", as they call it there. Because I'm in 375th place in the line. I hope they included Black in that list so that my number decreases. But that's not likely.
how do I find what place i am in line? D:

I guessed as much, haha. People told me I probs won't get it for a while.

Asian kid: "Mommy, mommy, look how the pretty girl turns into a boy while holding the vibrator item!"

Mother: " Oh my ..."
rofl rofl rofl

yes that is most definately what would happen, and the next day...

"mommy, wheres my pokemon?"

"why dont you go play mario sweetie?"

Its allways the ÏF" part that counts...
If it does have decent stats and a good ice move then it's going to force a small minority of pokemon in to everyone's teams to counter it, which will be a pain in the ass, it gets old seeing the same pokemon in everyone's team all the time.

I just don't think that they'll make it too powerful. But it's hard to tell until you've got the full set, and until you factor in all the old pokemon which will undoubtedly get slight changes and new TMs available to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)