Pokemon Black & White, aka Gen 5. Coming to Japan in Fall 2010.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess it is fighting/something
I'd rather give it dark typing, but it's hard to judge a pokemon's typing by it's silhouette. Then again, fighting/dark being important enough to have it's own movie would likely have a good stats, which could be interesting to use.

Also, apparently there will be a 'major reveal' on 21th.

breh

強いだね
I like the side evolution of riolu theory, with riolu evolving with a moonstone.
That sounds like a very viable theory, considering near nothing evolves with it.. considering that it oculd also be a dusk-stone based evo.

That sounds like a very viable theory, considering near nothing evolves with it.. considering that it oculd also be a dusk-stone based evo.
Well it looks like a werewolf, and making it evolve with a moonstone seems like something Gamefreak would do haha

I'd say it could be a side evolution of Nuzleaf or Riolu...

However I'd also say that it looks like something from Telefang, or as some people would know it Pokemon Diamond and Pokemon Jade if I recall correctly those were the English Bootlegs.

That silhouette reminds me of several Pokemon, actually. It looks like it could be a Shiftry evolution (*EDIT* nvm, forgot it was already 3rd stage...), a Lucario evolution (I hope not...), or even a Mightyena evo (which would be awesome).

breh

強いだね
Well it looks like a werewolf, and making it evolve with a moonstone seems like something Gamefreak would do haha

Actaully nix that theory, as it can't exist because there's no... incense so to speak to say why it wasn't in gen 4... maybe this means that it evolves once it learns a specific move that it can't currently (maybe it's destined to learn sucker punch?)

Aw, I was hoping for something more than just a siluette :/

Anyway, I kinda hope its a alternate Riolu evo: A girl-lucario with a long and wonderful hair :)

Guess a werewolf thats evolves at night would be pretty cool too.

But does it make sense for this pokemon to be able to transform? Riolu and Lucario have nothing to do with that, nor do night time evolutions...

Probably just a completely new pokemon, but a werewolf would be badass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)