Pokemon Black & White, aka Gen 5. Coming to Japan in Fall 2010.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serebii said:
There is also a brand new option in the battle menu in what appeared to be a trainer battle. Along with Fight, Run & Pokémon and Shooter. It is unknown what Shooter is for or what use it has. These Pokémon have been added to the new Pokémon section with the little details we know.

Huh... where did Item go?

Mole, Sacrophagus, Dragon and Spider are good, the thing in the dress and its two friends can go find themselves another game.

made me lol really hard.

i dindt LOVED those new pokemons, but they resemble digimons so it get 10 auto win points.
It wouldn't be so funny if it wasn't plausible.

And holy ass muffins, it looks like Black and White really will be 100% warping the universe of Pokemon. As if the world wasn't enough, as if the characters and storyline... Online... And battles.... THERE'S NO END!!!! FINISH THIS GAME I WANT IT NOW!!!!!!!!!

Huh... where did Item go?
Real men don't use Items in battle. Real men play the game competitively and rely solely on Recover, Softboiled, and Wish.

No, but seriously, how the hell do you access items? This is going to suck so badly if you cannot use items in-battle. Because that would just suck. You all know it would. <___<

I actually like two of the new designs shown. If you go to Serebii, the first picture is a double battle where the opponent has two never-before-seen Pokemon. They actually look cool, tbqh. Especially the yellow-green hunched-over thing.

The purple drill mole thing... I'LL TAKE TWENTY
Yea, I'm willing to sign off on that one right now, and maybe the Caterpillar of Doom. I think the green thing is... some kind of ectoplasmic monstrosity? It looks cute behind the gak.

The rest really need some official artwork to justify their existences.

Real men don't use Items in battle. Real men play the game competitively and rely solely on Recover, Softboiled, and Wish.

No, but seriously, how the hell do you access items? This is going to suck so badly if you cannot use items in-battle. Because that would just suck. You all know it would. <___<

I actually like two of the new designs shown. If you go to Serebii, the first picture is a double battle where the opponent has two never-before-seen Pokemon. They actually look cool, tbqh. Especially the yellow-green hunched-over thing.
I'm hoping that's our Bug/Dragon legendary.

Eh, I was kind of hoping that the triple battle was rumor was just that, but what can you do? We'll just have to see what kind of effect this has, and if the 2011 VGCs will be held under triple battle rules or not.

And I'm waiting for official art before judging the new Pokemon, but I like all of them at first glace except that weird black thing with the pink face.

I think that's just his backsprite during the sent out animation. Dunno.
No it's a new Pokemon, ignoring that it looks nothing like pigeonIcan'trememberthenameof (well not "Nothing", obviously but you get the point) and it's called "Moguryu"

Type guesses on the 4 things in the double battle:
sarcophagus - Ghost
Thing to the right of it- Electric/ Bug
Mole- Ground/ Steel
To the right of that- Bug/ Steel

Left to right in the triple battle
Grass/ Ghost
Rock
Dark/ Psychic (First new-line humanoid since Gen I. Interesting :P_

While these are COMPLETE guesses, if i am right, they could be some very interesting new type combination among them.

Also, filb's video loaded much faster than pokebeach for me. http://www.filb.de/1332

I don't think that black and white (lol) Pokemon sent out with Hihidaruma and Shimama was related to Mamepato. It looked like a prevo for the bigger "mole thing" next to the Gold-Plated Bug thing.

Eh, I was kind of hoping that the triple battle was rumor was just that, but what can you do? We'll just have to see what kind of effect this has, and if the 2011 VGCs will be held under triple battle rules or not.

And I'm waiting for official art before judging the new Pokemon, but I like all of them at first glace except that weird black thing with the pink face.
I'm sure the official site will show them off within the next few days.

Extremely interested to see how these guys look like in art.

At the very least, CoroCoro shall be veeeerrrry interesting this month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)