SPOILERS! Pokemon Legends: Arceus *Leak Thread*

I didnt think they would do Palkia and Dialga alternate forms, since it makes very little sense according to ingame lore, but I suposse they'd go the "they were in their prime" as they did with Groudon and Kyogre, altho both palkia and dialga are direct creations of Arceus, so...

If this is all real, I hope Typhlosion looks better animated, because that is kind of meh.

Decidueye looking good, though. Samurott not bad too.
Well regular Typhlosion has the issue (sadly due to the 2d>3d transition) that it only has its fiery mane out during animations so... likely similar case for this one

I'm a bit divided on these designs tho.

They're "cool" but also... idk... really ugly? Definitely giving the unique feel but at same time I can't really like them...

"More serious than you think" was about the original guy who got doxxed.
I stand corrected, but I still want to say Eclipse's Twitter was the worst read of the bunch. I think he specified who he was talking about like once out of all his posts, and I still have zero idea what he actually plans to do this morning. "Maybe it's hard to understand. Or maybe you just can't-" Yes. Yes, it is.

Argh! Now he's doing it too! Who is SOMEONE?

Anyway, yeah. This is it. The floodgates are burst.

I've seen the new Qwilfish and it is God Tier.

I dont know what they've done with Dialga, it is horrible, and Palkia is a fucking STAND from JoJo's Part 6.

ScraftyIsTheBest

On to new Horizons!
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
HISUIAN DECIDUEYE, TYPHLOSION AND SAMUROTT
So...Hisuian Samurott is literally just "Dark Samurott" in a nutshell. Hisuian Decidueye I have nothing to say about. Hisuian Typhlosion looks kinda high on potenuse.

They're "cool" but also... idk... really ugly? Definitely giving the unique feel but at same time I can't really like them...
Keep in mind that while we may not think warmly of these starter forms of the Hisui starters right now just looking at them in a vacuum, that doesn't mean they can't look good in action. Plus we may just have a dissonance looking at these relative to the original forms of the starters they came from so we'll have to take a while to get used to these.

After all, people were not very warm towards Rillaboom, Cinderace, and Inteleon when we first saw them in the SwSh leaks back then, but after seeing them in the game proper and them in action both in the games and in the anime even, many people did ultimately warm up to them over time as they started showing up in action.

This isn't just addressed at you specifically, it's all of us in general. I understand the not-so-warm reception rn but keep in mind when we see these in actions in the game itself they could end up looking a lot better in action in the game.

------

Speaking of which, I do wonder if Hisuian Decidueye, Typhlosion, and Samurott have special signature moves of their own.

Since its Therian Form resembles Genbu, does this confirm that the Therian forms are based on the Four Gods?
It's a... Oh, wow. I think it's perfect.

It's a she-genie and the missing turtle no less, not to mention it's exactly what many of us inferred from the contrail hearts riddle.

The Riddler really didn't let us down, did he?

Keep in mind that while we may not think warmly of these starter forms of the Hisui starters right now just looking at them in a vacuum, that doesn't mean they can't look good in action. Plus we may just have a dissonance looking at these relative to the original forms of the starters they came from so we'll have to take a while to get used to these.
That is what I'm hoping (for both them and the other "new" pokes).

Hisuian Decidueye I have nothing to say about.
The design is intruguing to be fair, it's basically an asian archer rather than the more robinhood-esque design of the Alolan version.

Also... that electrode face... I can't...
I WANT TO HUG IT NOW

ScraftyIsTheBest

On to new Horizons!
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Why does Hisuian Goodra look so sad... :blobsad: Is there some difference between it and Kalosian Goodra (Kalosian Goodra is literally a big happy friend) personality wise that makes Hisuian Goodra look sad and depressed?

Also Hisuian Lilligant is a thing! That's pretty cool imo. Speaking of which, it seems Lilligant and Braviary got Hisuian forms for PLA...but Whimsicott and Mandibuzz didn't. Unfortunate for them, but as someone who played Pokemon White over Black I take this as a double win. Pokemon White gang takes two Ws with this game, even if Gen 5 has been taking lots of wins lately.

The Hisuian Sneasel evo looks dope though ngl. So THAT was the other Noble Pokemon we saw in the leaks back in February, eh?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)