SPOILERS! Pokemon Legends: Arceus *Leak Thread*

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
Aight gang so I stupidly did not screenshot so you'll have to take my word for this

Currently watching a stream of the game. The main character is 100% a time traveller, the intro shows them falling in the sky with a normal cellphone before being sent back to Hisui by Arceus with the normal phone becoming arcphone. The female protag has an Alolan shirt and sandals when u start, you are found on a beach by Professor Laventon

1642577853776.png

1642577863682.png

some other screens to prove myself

I mean, I guess in a region with pokegods of time and space the player character being from a different region and the future doesn't not make sense... though isekai wouldn't have been my preferred choice for the story.

Looking forward to finally seeing whether we have regular or hisuian starters for the final evos. Too bad the new leaker chose Oshawott. :P Guess I'll have to wait and see if H-Typhlosion is the real deal. . edit: oh hey, looks like they chose cyndaquil after all. Now they just need to power level it (and maybe jump through some other hoops to evolve?)

Last edited:

ScraftyIsTheBest

On to new Horizons!
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I know everyone called Akari "Dawn" long before her name was officially Akari/Sho but without the Legends Outfit she really does look pretty much completely identical to Dawn of modern SInnoh.

Long ago before these leaks outed Rei/Akari as time travelers being thrown back into time it was speculated that Rei or Akari are Lucas/Dawn's ancestor but now that it's known that Rei/Akari is a time traveler I wonder what the relation between them and modern day Lucas/Dawn really is. Maybe they really are actually just Lucas/Dawn adopting a different name to fit into Hisui or something? In other words, Akari and Dawn are essentially the exact same person? And same with Rei and Lucas? So Lucas/Dawn of the original DPP is literally going back in time under Arceus's command on a mission under Arceus's request?

I wonder if this means in the anime PLA special since it's known Ash, Goh, Dawn, and Brock are going back in time to Hisui era for four special episodes, if this means "Akari" or "Sho" will merely be the name Dawn takes on in Hisui in the anime.

I know everyone called Akari "Dawn" long before her name was officially Akari/Sho but without the Legends Outfit she really does look pretty much completely identical to Dawn of modern SInnoh.

Long ago before these leaks outed Rei/Akari as time travelers being thrown back into time it was speculated that Rei or Akari are Lucas/Dawn's ancestor but now that it's known that Rei/Akari is a time traveler I wonder what the relation between them and modern day Lucas/Dawn really is. Maybe they really are actually just Lucas/Dawn adopting a different name to fit into Hisui or something? In other words, Akari and Dawn are essentially the exact same person? And same with Rei and Lucas? So Lucas/Dawn of the original DPP is literally going back in time under Arceus's command on a mission under Arceus's request?

I wonder if this means in the anime PLA special since it's known Ash, Goh, Dawn, and Brock are going back in time to Hisui era for four special episodes, if this means "Akari" or "Sho" will merely be the name Dawn takes on in Hisui in the anime.
you ever watch the Terminator movies?

it's a John Connor situation

OLDER MC LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO

Broke: Akari is Dawn's ancestor.

Woke: Akari is an older Dawn after becoming Sinnoh League Champion and traveling back in time.

Bespoke: Akari is a younger Johanna (Dawn's mother) who later returns to the present and becomes a Master-rank Contest Coordinator.

Last edited:
Aight gang so I stupidly did not screenshot so you'll have to take my word for this

Currently watching a stream of the game. The main character is 100% a time traveller, the intro shows them falling in the sky with a normal cellphone before being sent back to Hisui by Arceus with the normal phone becoming arcphone. The female protag has an Alolan shirt and sandals when u start, you are found on a beach by Professor Laventon

View attachment 399625
View attachment 399626
some other screens to prove myself
STREAM?:v4:

Broke: Akari is Dawn's ancestor.

Woke: Akari is an older Dawn after becoming Sinnoh League Champion and traveling back in time.

Bespoke: Akari is a younger Johanna (Dawn's mother) who later returns to the present and becomes a Master-rank Contest Coordinator.
actually, seeing as the MC is 15 in this, and how most of the MCs of the other mainline games are 10/11, it makes me think...

What if this is Dawn/Lucas a few years post DPPtBDSP? A Dawn/Lucas who has been the champion of Sinnoh for a few years.

edit: wait nvm that was literally stated in the post I need sleep

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)