Pokemon Showdown is up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zarel

Not a Yuyuko fan
is a member of the Site Staffis a Battle Server Administratoris a Programmeris a Pokemon Researcheris an Administrator
Creator of PS
Dear reader:

I have determined, within a statistical margin of 1.4 shadows of a doubt, that the attack on PS has been successfully repelled!

Special thanks to chaos and Antar for their work in yelling at our server hosts to do ridiculously obvious things.

Oglemi

oh my gosh you found me
is a member of the Site Staffis a Super Moderatoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Secret Boss Mod
Good show guys, let's hope the next ordeal doesn't come along again for another 6 months B)

verbatim

The costume fits Just a little too tight
is a Battle Server Administratoris a Community Leader
Community Leader
Pokemon Showdown is currently experiencing some issues with the log in server, in this time please do not keep trying to log in, it will not work at this point in time.

Antar

is a Battle Server Administratoris a Programmeris a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Official Data Miner
Special thanks to chaos and Antar for their work in yelling at our server hosts to do ridiculously obvious things.
Special thanks to Great Sage and Google for discovering the cause of our second-to-last outage, and additional thanks to our new hosting company for not being complete morons and helping us diagnose (and later block) the type of DDoS attack we were under.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)