Other Pokemon: Smogon OU Version 2 (Route Nine (After Ice Mountain))

Status
Not open for further replies.

^Hilarious, but what if it were real?
Approved By Haunter, Alexwolf, and Chou Toshio
Approved for new OP By Haunter
Co-managed by WebBowser

"Hello, my name is Professor Chou. In this world, there are numerous mysterious creatures called Pokemon.

"Pokemon come in all shapes and sizes, and people around the world enjoy their numerous experiences with Pokemon-- collecting, breeding, contests, having fun and making bonds and friendships.

"But really, all of that is not important, because the only thing that really matters in Pokemon, is winning. And winning, and winning even more.

"Let's face it, if you're aiming for anything besides the title of 'Pokemon Master,' you're pretty much just a loser in the world of Pokemon (and that's saying something). Clashes in the greatest level of skill, becoming the most elite of the elite-- that is all that should be on the mind of the Pokemon trainer, and to that end there is so much to learn. It's a great big world of Pokemon out there, and it's up to you to discover it.

"We have discovered over 700 species of Pokemon, but there are only about 50 of them that are really worth remembering... 100 if being generous. You can find a list of them here:
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/xy-ou-viability-ranking-thread-v2.3502428/

"There are also a whole bunch of Pokemon, abilities, items, and moves that are clearly unfair and unbalancing for true competition, so you can ignore them too-- and we're always working on improving this system. As a tiering researcher at Smogon University, I've dedicated my life at Smogon to helping tier leaders and the community discover what needs to be banned-- for the sake of real Pokemon, competitive Pokemon.

"Through research and vast data of great players, here at Smogon University, we have made the ultimate dream for trainers a reality-- an entire region with nothing but Pokemon that are actually good. Welcome to the SmogSmog region, we are sure that it will make you a true Pokemon master.

"That, or you'll just lose and find your place amongst the scrubs. With that, your own adventure in Pokemon awaits!"

Development of the SmogSmog Region Project

Hi all, and welcome to the Smogon Region project (OU Tier). With this thread we're doing something a bit different from all the other purely competitive threads-- something fun, something creative, and something that is still deliciously elitist. The aim of this thread is to answer the question:

What would an in-game Pokemon experience look like when entirely focused on making a Smogon-OU centric experience?

Where the elite four is so insane that you can't beat them without a truly competitive team (imagine Obi's cracked the code to make a god AI for this). Where the gym leaders are also insane (with full teams of 6 bad-ass members), but the whole in-game experience is geared towards helping you raise a truly OU-worthy roster. Where you need to be a true competitive player to actually beat the game-- and the game itself is actually developed to teach what it takes to be a competitive player.

This thread is strictly fun/hypothetical, and is not intended to be the blueprint for an actual rom or Pokemon game remake. Please don't discuss something like that here either.

(However, if you do want to discuss a Rom/Hack and have the skills to make it happen, send me a private conversation)

Where you have a choice between these 12 Pokemon to start with:

Modest
Chlorophyl
31 / 30 / 31 / 30 / 31 / 30 (HP Fire)

Relaxed
Overgrow
31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 30 (HP Ice)

Calm
Chlorophyl
31 / 0 / 30 / 31 / 31 / 31 (HP Ice)

Bold
Chlorophyl
31 / 0 / 31 / 30 / 31 / 30 (HP Fire)

Naive
Solar Power
31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31

Modest
Solar Power
31 / 0 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31

Jolly
Blaze

Adamant
Blaze

Jolly
Torrent

Adamant
Torrent

Where you can run into charming NPCs such as these:

"Hello trainer, do you know what IVs are? I'm the IV guru, but you can talk to one of my brothers in any of the Pokemon Centers. We'll let you know how your IVs stack up. What!? You don't know what IVs are!?? Well, it's clear you've got a long way to go as a trainer. Let me explain. See, everytime you acquire a Pokemon, a random number between 0-31 is generated for each stat called an Individual Value, or IV. At level 100, that stat will be boosted by 1 for every point you have in IV. For the most part, if your Poke doesn't have 30-31 in every stat, it sucks. Would you like me to rate your Pokemon?"

"Wow, your Fletchling is Quiet? That kind of sucks balls."

"Hello there, I'm master chef Jimbo-- the greatest, chef in the world in skill and girth. What? You want me to make you something? Screw that. Tell you what though, bring me some food (berries, honey, whatever), and from my amazing dishes, I'll hand you some leftovers. Should be enough for the likes of you.

Give Jimbo food? (Yes/No)

Alright, let me see what I can do.
Here you go. Let me know when you want more leftovers."

"High, yes, I am the EV shifter Delko. I have psychic powers that let me shift EVs you've terribly put in badly arranged slots, and move them into stats where they'll actually be useful. Would you like me to use my powers on your Pokemon? Ewww... 233 EVs of Special Attack on your Gliscor? We'll have to fix this shit."

^Yes, we can and will make NPCs based off of actual users in the forums.
BUT DO NOT SUGGEST AN NPC BASED OFF YOURSELF

Obviously, there are a lot of details that goes into planning an entire in-game experience (and we'll only get as detailed as people are willing to participate-- the more people get involved, the more detailed we'll get). So here's how it will work:

Designing Routes / Towns

All of the designs will be made based on:

1) Time Period for Proposals
2) Proposal posts for details about different game aspects
3) LIKES (the more up votes/likes a proposal gets, higher chance it'll be included in that town/route's information)

Routes will go in an orderly, numeric fashion. Generally speaking, they will follow a feel/design similar to equivalents in actual Pokemon games (the first route is a simple meadow with bird and small mammal mons, route 2 or 3 will have a bug/grass dungeon, routes later in the game can have mountain or ocean, etc.).

Towns too should roughly fit the mold of what a town would be like at that point in the game.

During route design, I will start discussion by posting some basic details-- options for terrain types, # of wild Pokemon slots, etc. (usually only those two details, though I might casually recommend up some potential proposals for mons on said route)

During Town design, I will say whether a town has a gym or not, but otherwise, completely open to proposals for what the town will be like. Towns may take more time to design, especially if they have a gym leader.

I will give 1 week for posters to post proposals about the Route or Town. (could be shorter for simpler routes though).

EACH POSTER MAY ONLY POST 1 PROPOSAL POST PER ROUTE/TOWN PROJECT

Types of proposals:

Rules for Proposing Pokemon
Wild Pokemon: I'll say how many species of wild Pokemon there should be on a given route, but from there it's up to you guys to propose what should be there. 1 Proposal post should only propose ONE POKEMON. Keep in mind: WILD POKEMON IN THIS REGION CAN HAVE THEIR DREAM WORLD ABILITIES.

Example post:
Route 1
Fletchling
Level 3-6
Reasoning: Talonflame is the best small bird in the game-- it's only only one that's A ranked. Really, there's no reason why there would be any bird on this route but the Smogon bird (and maybe starly... maybe...). Find it in the basic grass.

Rules on Pokemon Proposals:
1. DO NOT PROPOSE A POKEMON THAT HAS ALREADY BEEN PROPOSED
(though you may discuss/respond to why that Pokemon deserves to be on that route)
2. UP VOTE the proposals for Pokemon you want to be on the route-- the Proposals with the most "likes" = the Pokemon chosen for the route
3. The Pokemon MUST be on the Viability Ranking list, or un-evolved form.
UNLESS:
a) They are a Pokemon really good for EV training b) They are a Pokemon really good for Experience (Audino) c) They are a parent that gives a Viability Rank mon a certain Egg move d) name is Ditto
Note: Moody, Evasion, OHKO moves, and banned Pokemon will be totally removed from Pokemon's learn sets and the game-- as will TMs, items (banned mega stones), etc. that would ruin the Smogon-OU pure environment of this region.

Event Pokemon: Event Pokemon can be proposed on any route or town, but I will use my discretion on whether a proposal makes sense or not. Generally speaking, an event mon should be something more of a NICHE Pokemon (think Eevee), or a Legendary Pokemon (or something like Rotom). Pokemon like Aegislash, Bisharp or Dragonite that fit on a variety of team types and are staples of many teams should pretty much be in the wild so that a player could have easy access to getting it on his team.

Rules for Proposing Items and NPC's
Items: Mainly focused on TMs/HMs/Competitive items, and at which timing and how they should be introduced, but just throw up proposals and if people like your proposals, it'll get included.

NPCS: Non-player characters, all those fun guys who come up and talk to you on a given route. These will have a lot less rules, and generally speaking, if the character makes sense and is fun, it'll be included. These characters are BETTER if based on an actual user, but try not to be (too much of) a dick when designing them. Character proposals CAN be opportunities to propose the entry of a new battle item or TM, or teaching the player something important about competitive battling. It can also be a battler with actual Pokemon.

Example:
NPC: Ninja, Somalia
Script: Ugghhh... I'm giving up this shit ass game, here you can have this if you want.
*You received TM 53!*
Meh, Giga Drain is almost always better, but if you got to teach Energy Ball to something, teach it to a grass-type and not a water-type like Jellicent. Because that would be gay.

Route 1 NPC: Random guy hidden behind rock outcrop
Script: Shhhh these rocks are my stealthy hiding place. Tell you what, if you keep my hideout a secret, I'll give you a present. Here, take this TM for Stealth Rocks.

Note: Try to stay away from designs based on REALLY well known/successful tournament players and/or leaders in the community, since these are members people will likely want to use for designs of Gym Leaders / E4 / Champion character proposals

Story Line: Generally speaking, we'll be more focused just on talking about where Pokemon/items show up and probably a LOT about gym leaders and game design... BUT if you want to write potential story line for the route/town being discussed, give it a shot-- and if people like it a lot (or if I just like it a lot...) it'll get included in that route/town's information. This includes events and whatnot.

Gym Leader Design Rules
The gym leaders are going to be a bit different from the other characters, but same in basic principle. First, I will propose a "type" for the gym, and then posters will propose basic designs.

1) When designing a gym leader, first people will post proposals for basic design: Name of Gym Leader, 6 Pokemon, Script
2) The gym leader should probably be based on one of our members (and one of the better, more well-known players)
3) The 6 mon roster SHOULD include Pokemon NOT belonging to the gym's type, that can cover for the type's weaknesses (ie. Rotom appearing in the bug gym to cover the Flying weak).
4) In the same way as everything else, proposal that gets the most likes will BE CHOSEN
(Probably 1 week spent here)

5) From there, we will go onto choosing the actual sets-- in the same way, people will post proposal sets for each of the 6 Pokemon proposed in the original design. 1 Post, 1 set.
6) Posts with high likes will be chosen for the sets

example:
(Proposed Bug Gym Leader)
Rotom (Normal Form)
Level 23
252 HP / 252 SPA / 4 SPE
Modest
@ Leftovers
-Will-o-Wisp
-Volt Switch
-Shadow Ball
-Pain Split

Now that we've talked about all the basics stages, there's one more thing I'd like to talk about-- The Baddies.

"Ah, there is one thing I'd like to warn you about before you head out on your adventure. Word has it that a new team of villains has been assembling in the shadows, the netherworlds of terrible online Pokemon stuff. They call themselves "Team Luck-Sack", and the name is quite fitting. They're an uncivilized bunch, dipping their hands into all the unsavory and unlawful practices of Pokemon-- evasion moves, moody, breaking sleep clause, using Swagger, and using Pokemon that have explicitly been banned by the lawful body, the Smogon Pokemon League.

We have established tight security over the region, so I don't foresee any problems but... rumor has it that team lucksack is working on developing the technology to invade the region, and are slowly creeping in. It's just rumor though.
Generally speaking, lucksackers suck at Pokemon, so you should be able to handle any minor conflicts, but keep an eye out for them..."

Team luck sack-- this should give you a feel for them.

Grunts: Sucky terrible Pokemon not on the viability list, but using Double Team, OHKO moves, and Swagger
Higher level grunts: could see Prankster-Swagg and Moody
Admins: Still see crappy non OU-viable mons mixed into their teams, but Ubers, banned Mega Stones, and full Prankster-Swagg + Ditto, full baton pass may feature on their teams.

That should cover all the major details of how this thread will work-- for the time being, feel free to comment/discuss the idea of the thread AND PROPOSE DESIGN PROPOSALS FOR THE FIRST TOWN (main character's home town, Professor Chou's lab), and First town NPCs.

Last edited:
Finished Route/Town information:

First Town: Golurkmoar Town

Route 1: Grass, wild Grass, and SR

Second Town: Redarules Town

Route 2: Some Ocean Breeze before the forest

Forest: Tiemsix Forest

Third Town: Orland City

Route 4, Mount Dogars, and Route 5: Volcano!

Fourth Town: Dogars City

Route 6: Small Route with Ghosts

Sombre Town: Dark Gym Leader and Luck Shenanigans!

Route 7:Bit of a Jungle Here

Fourth Gym Town: Psychic Town with a Department Store!

TM and HM List
TM06: Toxic
TM08: Bulk Up
TM09: Venoshock
TM12: Taunt
TM13: Ice Beam
TM14: Blizzard
TM16: Light Screen
TM17: Protect
TM22: Solarbeam
TM24: Thunderbolt
TM25: Thunder
TM27: Return
TM28: Earthquake
TM33: Reflect
TM35: Flamethrower
TM38: Fire Blast
TM61: Wil-O-Wisp
TM72: Volt Switch
TM73: Thunder Wave
TM84: Poison Jab
TM89: U-Turn
TM92: Trick Room
TM97: Dark Pulse

HM01: Cut - Usable After Second Gym
HM02: Fly - Usable After Fifth Gym
HM03: Surf - Usable After Third Gym
HM04: Strength - Usable After Third Gym
HM05: Waterfall - Usable After Seventh Gym
HM06: Rock Smash - Usable After First Gym
HM07: Dive - Usable After Eighth

Move Tutors
Stealth Rock
Knock Off
Move Deleter
Move Relearner

Compendium of what mons are where
General List (need to get): http://pastebin.com/1BiTkLkh
List of Mons only viable via Mega: http://pastebin.com/VhYvuWEi
List of Mons that have already had future decided: http://pastebin.com/vXHzJrVh

Last edited:
Alright, that is all that I have for the new OP and thread transition! Yall may post now and WebBowser will be on hand soon as he will be helping me from now on with this as he will be posting what will be our main points of discussion on the next town.

Given the sheer number of ghost and dark type pokemon introduced in the route beforehand, I definitely thing that a spooky town is the way to go, meaning that a ghost type gym is definitely called for. I recall OverlordDerp had some ideas on what to do here, but I'm going to throw out a few ideas I have for the town to help kickstart discussion.

First off, we're going to need the following things(required):

1. Town Theme: We've pretty much decided on the town being haunted, but there's a lot we can do with a haunted town. Do we want to make the spirits of the town playful? Vengeful? What about the townspeople? Have they been possessed? Are they morbid because of their setting or are they happy and enthusiastic despite (or in spite) of the setting? What about the town mascot (if any)?

2. Sidequest: In case you haven't noticed, the route we just did was short, the player's going to need a fair bit more exp before he can consider challenging the gym leader (more from a narrative standpoint since we can make the gym leader as strong or weak as needed). So what kind of excuse are we going to use to get the player to battle? Does Rotom decide to cause some trouble and hijack Zarel's computer? Does TLS make an appearence? Do an army of ghosts descend upon the town and plague everyone with obnoxious stall tactics and good typing? (looking at you sableye...) We can get really creative here, heck we can even have multiple sidequests here if we like the area enough.

Random ideas for fulfilling the above requirements(optional):

1. I want to try to avert the whole "ghost type towns are sad places" thing just because I feel like Lavender Town does it pretty well already and it would be hard to 1-up it. Instead I kind of like the idea of the town being a small-mid sized, hardy village tasked with ensuring that the ghost type pokemon in the area don't get out and cause trouble for the unprepared (have you seen some of the dex entries for them? Unchecked ghost types are bad news!). Logically, this means that most trainers here run dark and opposing ghost types. They do a reasonably good job of it, meaning that the town is normally a fairly quiet place, but obviously that will change when the player gets here. I'm not sure if the town mascot should be a Pawniard, whose sucker punches and pursuits are the bane of any ghost type or Doublade, the noble poltergeist who shields the town against intruders with it's bulk and beats them back from the shadows with shadow sneak.

2. We're gonna need some kind of sidequest to, if nothing else, feed the player some more levels before the gym leader. I'm personally thinking of making it a two part sidequest. The first part involves helping out Zarel deal with some runaway appliances (giving us the opportunity to introduce the rotom forms), and then the second part involves TLS coming in and attempting to unleash shennanigans with their newfound power, the almighty AEGISLASH! (just to make sure that they're not mistaken for being competitive, the admin needs to show up riding on the shoulder of his fly Golurk).

This is certainly not the only way to do this, and if nothing else these ideas will need some serious fleshing out. We may even want to have a haunted forest or graveyard before we introduce TLS in addition to (or instead of) helping out Zareal.

Hoo baby, time for a massive idea dump!

I've got a theme and story for this town that revolves around ghosts, so gather around children, it's time for a ghost story! (Or is this 2spooky4u?) For the story's sake, let's call this Requiesca Town. Not sure what the actual name will be, but I like this name.

You enter Requiesca Town and take in the view. Old, pagoda-like houses with elaborately-shaped tiled rooves, soft amber cobblestone roads similar to Saffron City, a small bazaar in the center of town with Berry stands and Tauros meat delis. In counterpoint, a large obsidian tower gilded with marble stands imposingly tall at the very northern end of the town, and the gym on the eastern end is one of the few hallmarks of modernity in such a traditional town. By all means, this looks like a lively little town - except you notice no one's outside. At all. In the middle of the day. The tower door is locked. You now decide to check a few of the houses. What you see doesn't really put you at ease.

Inside many of the houses, a shocking portion of the civilians are bedridden, fraught with fevers, nightmares, unexplained skin burns and periodically paralyzed limbs. The worst ones are the select few that swear they can hear a song.

You'd wish those 'select few' would stop screaming so...chillingly every time they heard it.

The largest town in house is the Gym Leader, who is also the unofficial mayor of this town. It is here you encounter a child undergoing the rather unnerving-to-watch effects of 'the song'. As you get ready to leave, a man walks in. He seems rather young, wearing long, royal blue robes with very little embroidery, and has long black hair, the kind you would expect on a traditional nobleman and not a civilian man.

"A visitor? We don't seem to get many of those nowadays. All the same, I must implore you to leave. This...blight, curse, whatever on Earth is upon us might be contagious, though we can never be sure. You must leave before you succumb to it yourself." Naturally, you ask who he is and what's happened in this town.

"Ah, where are my manners? I am Lord Tian, head of the Xua Lai Family and Gym Leader of Requiesca Town. Before you ask, no, I am not accepting gym challenges at the moment. As is evident, I am predisposed to matters of the village. Perhaps at a better time, if it comes. Now as for the disease..."

"I'm not sure myself when it started, to be honest. All we know is that several people were coming down with fevers, and standard medication was ineffective. Many have tried to leave the town in hopes they would get cured elsewhere. We don't know how, but people were found knocked out and in their beds by the next sunrise, no matter how far they tried to run. It was around then that we also received the first reports of over-aggressive Ghosts at the Tower. Normally, they merely prank the citizens every now and then, and often sincerely join them in prayer for those that have passed on, human and Pokemon alike. Ghost Pokemon are never truly evil, merely shaped by the intentions of the spirits they are formed from. This was a rather large shock to all of us, knowing that the Ghosts were acting unlike themselves. I locked the Tower soon afterwards, for the town's safety." You offer your help in finding the ground-zero of this disease, offering to scour the tower for clues.

"I would warn against that. I would not send a Trainer in unless I could vouch for their relative safety in good conscience...hm, by any chance, is your name [insert name here]?" You answer yes. "Ah, then my worries are unfounded. Gustav called me recently and mentioned your role in ousting that group of ruffians from Mt. Dogars, and your victory over him. That settles it, I suppose. Come, child, and let me unlock the doors to Tower of Respite."

You make your way to the tower with Tian, who opens the way to you. Inside the tower is similar to Pokemon Tower from Lavender Town, with graves arranged in rows. The first floor is lit generously with candlelight vigils at each grave. You also notice a large wooden hatch, covered with paper exorcism seals. Some of them look rather battered and unusable, near the edges of the hatch. You head up the tower.

Predictably, there are no Trainers in the Tower. Furthermore, it is pitch dark on every floor upwards. Wild Haunters, Yamasks, Lampents and Sableyes are found on these floors. You make it to the top, where the most elaborate graves are held, clearly for nobles and their Pokemon. Walking up to the largest grave, you notice a rather large crack in it, seemingly from a blunt impact. You get closer to inspect it, when you hear a soft clacking behind you. The sound of bones. You turn, but nothing's there. Perhaps it is time to leave. You back away, and the clacking returns. From the corner of your eye, you see the silhouette of a Cubone, but it is too hard to see properly in this darkness. You come closer to it - perhaps it got lost and was locked up in here. You notice with a start that it's just a Cubone skull, possibly shed from evolution. That doesn't explain the clacking you heard.

That also doesn't explain the two eerie eyes that have appeared in the skull, and a sharpened bone hurtling towards your head.

You try to battle it with your Pokemon, but none of your attacks can hit this ghost. You bolt out of the tower, and make it to safe ground on the first floor. The eyes in the skull gives you one last glare, and it slowly moves over to the hatch where it leaves, dropping the skull and bone with a clatter.

You immediately head back to the house where you met Tian, and explain what you saw.

"A Cubone ghost? And it attacked you with physical objects? That's generally very difficult, as Ghosts have a hard time using physical objects. Most of the time, they just condense their strength for a split second in moves like Shadow Claw or Phantom Force. I'm inclined to believe that wasn't the ghost of a Cubone. And...you say it retreated into the hatch? Tell me, did you notice anything off about the hatch?" You mention how a few notes were torn around the edges.

"...This is becoming more of a grave problem (hah, ghost puns) than I anticipated. I am highly unsure about this, but I must grant you entrance to the Soul Prison. This is where we keep Ghost Pokemon that are simply too dangerous to be allowed to roam free. Feel free to enter the hatch. And please, be careful. Any human foolish enough to breach the seals and enter by themselves...I can only fear for their sanity." Now, you can enter the hatch to the Soul Prison.

In here, you'll encounter wild Gengars, Cofagrigus, Sableyes, Spiritombs and Lampents. As you head deeper, you note the sounds of whispers and...is that a song? Ignoring it, you go further until you reach a massive door with a TLS Admin sitting in front of it, muttering in a half-crazed manner. You try to talk to him. "Aagh! Wh-who is it?! Who is - somebody, help! The singing! The thrice-damned singing! Please, make it stop!" This initiates a battle with the TLS admin. As to what pokemon he has, I'll let other people decide. When you beat him, he starts to spill the beans.

"I sh-shouldn't have even t-tried this! Y-you damn regulation trainers always c-come here to get the only 'useful' Ghost Pokemon! Stall tactics and st-status spreading...Bah! I figured t-that I might as well lock them up for the glory of Team Luck-Sack! ...b-but why? Why?! Nothing's w-worked! All I get for my efforts is the gods-forsaken singing! MAKE IT STOP!" With this, in a fit of fear-induced rage, he tears off the seals on the door and bashes it in.

Inside the room are 5 Gengars, and one inordinately large Mega-Gengar. As you witness this, Tian rushes in to help. Clearly, the idea of sending a stranger to deal with murderous mind-breaking Ghosts doesn't sit too well with him.

"It appears I was a little too late. But...this explains everything. The burns, the paralysis, the poisoning, even the song. These Gengar were able to escape the Prison and devour many of the Ghost Pokemon in the tower. This most likely gave them enough power to attack the people and cast a Perish Song over the entire town. The Mega-Gengar must be responsible for us ot being able to leave, but never in my life have I heard of Shadow Tag affecting humans." As he finishes his explanation, the 6 Gengars possess the deranged TLS Admin, and you rebattle him. Each Gengar is progressively stronger than the last, and the Admin constantly makes switches into Mega-Gengar to trap your 'mons. Beat him, and they escape from the Admin, and are banished back into the room, which Tian closes and re-seals in a flash.

"Hopefully, with this, the town will come back to normal. I thank you deeply for your help. Perhaps, you would still like to consider that Gym battle?"

We're going to have to choose the levels of all these Pokemon, but hey, that's what we're here for. Also tell me if I need to split this post, it's freaking massive.

Last edited:
Splitting the post should not be necessary. The idea is certainly very neat, though I worry quite a bit about introducing mega gar at this point. If mega gar appears in the earlier battles in the battle, he's pretty much guaranteed a 1 for 1 at the very least. If he comes in later in the battle, he's liable to simply clean up due to very high base SPA and nigh insurmountable speed. Perhaps we have Tian take out mega gengar while the player takes out the possessed admin? (whose battle I'd prefer to be a little more interesting then simply 6 gengars) Given that he's the leader of a ghost type town, he'll probably be better equipped to handle megagar then most teams, and mega gar has never been 6-0 material anyway.

I actually have an interesting idea should we decide to go with that. Once the player defeats the TLS admin, he'll instantly regain his senses like everyone else, no? As an admin, this man is incredibly dedicated to the cause of TLS (he'd have to be to have the cajoles to head into a forbidden ghost prison by himself), so his first thought upon regaining his sanity would be said mission. Now, why on earth would TLS send such an important person to such a dangerous place? To obtain the forbiddon Gengarite of course! So he immediately rushes over to the fallen Gengar that Tian defeated, snatches the gengarite, and bolts out of there. Tian has to reseal the prison of course, so he orders you to chase him down. You catch up to him outside of the tower just in time to watch him escape on the shoulder of his flying Golurk(yes, I'm still set on the TLS admin having a flying golurk), thanking you for your invaluable help in completing his mission and asking you to pass Tian his regards.

After that we could have Tian come out and explain what just happened, maybe even give him and the admin some shared past history (no cliche BS like being twin brothers though).

What is this, I don't even...
Whoever made that cover art is probably an 8 year old. The instant giveaway was the rating.

What is this, I don't even...
Whoever made that cover art is probably an 8 year old. The instant giveaway was the rating.
This is a fun little project started by Chou Toshio and continued by myself and Salemence. The goal of this topic is to think about what players should learn about in order to become "competitive players", explain why banned stuff is banned, and most of all, to have fun and take a break from the more "serious business" topics like individual mon threads and the viability rankings thread.

P.S. If you know an 8 year old with that kind of graphic designing talent, let me know. I can find a pretty good career for him.

P.S.S. There is nothing broken about beedrill what so ever. He has almost every flaw CB ninjask does, takes up a mega slot, which is becoming a bigger and bigger drawback, and trades infiltrator for the ability to swap moves and raw damage.

Splitting the post should not be necessary. The idea is certainly very neat, though I worry quite a bit about introducing mega gar at this point. If mega gar appears in the earlier battles in the battle, he's pretty much guaranteed a 1 for 1 at the very least. If he comes in later in the battle, he's liable to simply clean up due to very high base SPA and nigh insurmountable speed. Perhaps we have Tian take out mega gengar while the player takes out the possessed admin? (whose battle I'd prefer to be a little more interesting then simply 6 gengars) Given that he's the leader of a ghost type town, he'll probably be better equipped to handle megagar then most teams, and mega gar has never been 6-0 material anyway.

I actually have an interesting idea should we decide to go with that. Once the player defeats the TLS admin, he'll instantly regain his senses like everyone else, no? As an admin, this man is incredibly dedicated to the cause of TLS (he'd have to be to have the cajoles to head into a forbidden ghost prison by himself), so his first thought upon regaining his sanity would be said mission. Now, why on earth would TLS send such an important person to such a dangerous place? To obtain the forbiddon Gengarite of course! So he immediately rushes over to the fallen Gengar that Tian defeated, snatches the gengarite, and bolts out of there. Tian has to reseal the prison of course, so he orders you to chase him down. You catch up to him outside of the tower just in time to watch him escape on the shoulder of his flying Golurk(yes, I'm still set on the TLS admin having a flying golurk), thanking you for your invaluable help in completing his mission and asking you to pass Tian his regards.

After that we could have Tian come out and explain what just happened, maybe even give him and the admin some shared past history (no cliche BS like being twin brothers though).
That sounds better than fighting Mega-Gengar, for sure. I like the idea of TLS winning a minor victory here so that the build-up can start its thing.

Alright here's my best shot at writing Tian's past story.
"Sigh... I remember it like it was yesterday. Me and (whatever the admin's name is) used to be the best battlers in town. We used to trash every poor soul who challenged us with BP teams and all that good stuff. However, as I grew older I started to realize our methods were rather... unfair. I stopped using all that Double Team, Swagger and all that other bullshit. I tried to tell him but he wouldn't listen. He continued to wreck havoc with his Minimize + 1 attacking move Blissey."

"... Then Smogon was founded. They changed all the laws and banned out his tricks. He was furious. He swore that he would get revenge for what Smogon has done. From that day he disappeared, little did I know the fool joined TLS."

Should the gym be ghost type? We only have six gyms left and there are far more viable types we could be using. Water, flying, fairy, dragon, fire, ground, steel, dark. I think these types should be our main focus since they fit around the meta.

Hoo baby, time for a massive idea dump!

I've got a theme and story for this town that revolves around ghosts, so gather around children, it's time for a ghost story! (Or is this 2spooky4u?) For the story's sake, let's call this Requiesca Town. Not sure what the actual name will be, but I like this name.

You enter Requiesca Town and take in the view. Old, pagoda-like houses with elaborately-shaped tiled rooves, soft amber cobblestone roads similar to Saffron City, a small bazaar in the center of town with Berry stands and Tauros meat delis. In counterpoint, a large obsidian tower gilded with marble stands imposingly tall at the very northern end of the town, and the gym on the eastern end is one of the few hallmarks of modernity in such a traditional town. By all means, this looks like a lively little town - except you notice no one's outside. At all. In the middle of the day. The tower door is locked. You now decide to check a few of the houses. What you see doesn't really put you at ease.

Inside many of the houses, a shocking portion of the civilians are bedridden, fraught with fevers, nightmares, unexplained skin burns and periodically paralyzed limbs. The worst ones are the select few that swear they can hear a song.

You'd wish those 'select few' would stop screaming so...chillingly every time they heard it.

The largest town in house is the Gym Leader, who is also the unofficial mayor of this town. It is here you encounter a child undergoing the rather unnerving-to-watch effects of 'the song'. As you get ready to leave, a man walks in. He seems rather young, wearing long, royal blue robes with very little embroidery, and has long black hair, the kind you would expect on a traditional nobleman and not a civilian man.

"A visitor? We don't seem to get many of those nowadays. All the same, I must implore you to leave. This...blight, curse, whatever on Earth is upon us might be contagious, though we can never be sure. You must leave before you succumb to it yourself." Naturally, you ask who he is and what's happened in this town.

"Ah, where are my manners? I am Lord Tian, head of the Xua Lai Family and Gym Leader of Requiesca Town. Before you ask, no, I am not accepting gym challenges at the moment. As is evident, I am predisposed to matters of the village. Perhaps at a better time, if it comes. Now as for the disease..."

"I'm not sure myself when it started, to be honest. All we know is that several people were coming down with fevers, and standard medication was ineffective. Many have tried to leave the town in hopes they would get cured elsewhere. We don't know how, but people were found knocked out and in their beds by the next sunrise, no matter how far they tried to run. It was around then that we also received the first reports of over-aggressive Ghosts at the Tower. Normally, they merely prank the citizens every now and then, and often sincerely join them in prayer for those that have passed on, human and Pokemon alike. Ghost Pokemon are never truly evil, merely shaped by the intentions of the spirits they are formed from. This was a rather large shock to all of us, knowing that the Ghosts were acting unlike themselves. I locked the Tower soon afterwards, for the town's safety." You offer your help in finding the ground-zero of this disease, offering to scour the tower for clues.

"I would warn against that. I would not send a Trainer in unless I could vouch for their relative safety in good conscience...hm, by any chance, is your name [insert name here]?" You answer yes. "Ah, then my worries are unfounded. Gustav called me recently and mentioned your role in ousting that group of ruffians from Mt. Dogars, and your victory over him. That settles it, I suppose. Come, child, and let me unlock the doors to Tower of Respite."

You make your way to the tower with Tian, who opens the way to you. Inside the tower is similar to Pokemon Tower from Lavender Town, with graves arranged in rows. The first floor is lit generously with candlelight vigils at each grave. You also notice a large wooden hatch, covered with paper exorcism seals. Some of them look rather battered and unusable, near the edges of the hatch. You head up the tower.

Predictably, there are no Trainers in the Tower. Furthermore, it is pitch dark on every floor upwards. Wild Haunters, Yamasks, Lampents and Sableyes are found on these floors. You make it to the top, where the most elaborate graves are held, clearly for nobles and their Pokemon. Walking up to the largest grave, you notice a rather large crack in it, seemingly from a blunt impact. You get closer to inspect it, when you hear a soft clacking behind you. The sound of bones. You turn, but nothing's there. Perhaps it is time to leave. You back away, and the clacking returns. From the corner of your eye, you see the silhouette of a Cubone, but it is too hard to see properly in this darkness. You come closer to it - perhaps it got lost and was locked up in here. You notice with a start that it's just a Cubone skull, possibly shed from evolution. That doesn't explain the clacking you heard.

That also doesn't explain the two eerie eyes that have appeared in the skull, and a sharpened bone hurtling towards your head.

You try to battle it with your Pokemon, but none of your attacks can hit this ghost. You bolt out of the tower, and make it to safe ground on the first floor. The eyes in the skull gives you one last glare, and it slowly moves over to the hatch where it leaves, dropping the skull and bone with a clatter.

You immediately head back to the house where you met Tian, and explain what you saw.

"A Cubone ghost? And it attacked you with physical objects? That's generally very difficult, as Ghosts have a hard time using physical objects. Most of the time, they just condense their strength for a split second in moves like Shadow Claw or Phantom Force. I'm inclined to believe that wasn't the ghost of a Cubone. And...you say it retreated into the hatch? Tell me, did you notice anything off about the hatch?" You mention how a few notes were torn around the edges.

"...This is becoming more of a grave problem (hah, ghost puns) than I anticipated. I am highly unsure about this, but I must grant you entrance to the Soul Prison. This is where we keep Ghost Pokemon that are simply too dangerous to be allowed to roam free. Feel free to enter the hatch. And please, be careful. Any human foolish enough to breach the seals and enter by themselves...I can only fear for their sanity." Now, you can enter the hatch to the Soul Prison.

In here, you'll encounter wild Gengars, Cofagrigus, Sableyes, Spiritombs and Lampents. As you head deeper, you note the sounds of whispers and...is that a song? Ignoring it, you go further until you reach a massive door with a TLS Admin sitting in front of it, muttering in a half-crazed manner. You try to talk to him. "Aagh! Wh-who is it?! Who is - somebody, help! The singing! The thrice-damned singing! Please, make it stop!" This initiates a battle with the TLS admin. As to what pokemon he has, I'll let other people decide. When you beat him, he starts to spill the beans.

"I sh-shouldn't have even t-tried this! Y-you damn regulation trainers always c-come here to get the only 'useful' Ghost Pokemon! Stall tactics and st-status spreading...Bah! I figured t-that I might as well lock them up for the glory of Team Luck-Sack! ...b-but why? Why?! Nothing's w-worked! All I get for my efforts is the gods-forsaken singing! MAKE IT STOP!" With this, in a fit of fear-induced rage, he tears off the seals on the door and bashes it in.

Inside the room are 5 Gengars, and one inordinately large Mega-Gengar. As you witness this, Tian rushes in to help. Clearly, the idea of sending a stranger to deal with murderous mind-breaking Ghosts doesn't sit too well with him.

"It appears I was a little too late. But...this explains everything. The burns, the paralysis, the poisoning, even the song. These Gengar were able to escape the Prison and devour many of the Ghost Pokemon in the tower. This most likely gave them enough power to attack the people and cast a Perish Song over the entire town. The Mega-Gengar must be responsible for us ot being able to leave, but never in my life have I heard of Shadow Tag affecting humans." As he finishes his explanation, the 6 Gengars possess the deranged TLS Admin, and you rebattle him. Each Gengar is progressively stronger than the last, and the Admin constantly makes switches into Mega-Gengar to trap your 'mons. Beat him, and they escape from the Admin, and are banished back into the room, which Tian closes and re-seals in a flash.

"Hopefully, with this, the town will come back to normal. I thank you deeply for your help. Perhaps, you would still like to consider that Gym battle?"

We're going to have to choose the levels of all these Pokemon, but hey, that's what we're here for. Also tell me if I need to split this post, it's freaking massive.
I'm pretty new to this, and I thought I would help out :). I just read the quoted post, and I must say, I'm impressed. However, I agree with WebBrowser, instead of making the theme and tone of this town unhappy, horrible, and spooky, it should be a more cheerful tone with the Ghost-type Pokemon pranking the trainers of the town.

Pranks such as - switching out a trainer's RU team, with Wobbuffet, basically jokes on Smogon - scarf qwil.

I'm pretty new to this, and I thought I would help out :). I just read the quoted post, and I must say, I'm impressed. However, I agree with WebBrowser, instead of making the theme and tone of this town unhappy, horrible, and spooky, it should be a more cheerful tone with the Ghost-type Pokemon pranking the trainers of the town.

Pranks such as - switching out a trainer's RU team, with Wobbuffet, basically jokes on Smogon - scarf qwil.
Or if this is a Ghost town, there could be some aspect of ghosting people in battles or something.
For instance, you could be facing the gym leader, and a guy walks in and tries to ghost you, and you say no because "ghosting is illegal in the SmogSmog region and will result in you being banned from the Pokemon League challenge", and then you kick that guy's ass, then go back to facing the gym leader.

Something with ghosting would be cool, idk

SparksBlade

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Community Leader
Before i start: May the original thread Rest In Peace. Amen

--------------------------------------------------------

Alright a new thread and i'll miss chou's seeing chou's necktie, but new energy is called for so i'll make an energetic post(according to my levels, it may be lazy one to you)

Ok so i kind of like OverlordDerp's idea, but like it has been pointed out, a bit of playfulness and cheek of the ghosts needs to be shown. Maybe what we can do is, make it a normal, happy town in the day with ghosts pulling pranks here and there. Something should be here to forcefully keep the player here till night(i'm sure we can beat GF on coming up with stupid excuses), and the night time is how OverlordDerp described the town. Once we finalize the town specifics, i'll post my zarel story(could get late as i've 2 exams on monday). I like ssjjynx's idea, maybe some TLS grunts could shout to their Admin what to do.

Welcome aboard ForgottenOnes maybe we can use this game to better the record we've in the tourney lol :]

Should the gym be ghost type? We only have six gyms left and there are far more viable types we could be using. Water, flying, fairy, dragon, fire, ground, steel, dark. I think these types should be our main focus since they fit around the meta.
steel types can actually be mixed in with others like heatran in fire and such. For cases like scizor, it could be used as a fairy slayer in the dragon gym. Sure we'll fit in everything.

tagging Cataclyptic so he knows of this new thread.

PS: believe or not, i spent an hour on this

EDIT: As cool as the OP art is, it's actually misleading since aegi, mega gengar, mega luke, mega kanga, and deoxys formes are banned. Can something be done about it?

I don't know if this question was already asked in the first thread, but why not have the gym leader's pokemon be the same level as your highest leveled pokemon?

IMO, levels are uncompetitive. You can easily just grind up your mons on wild pokemon/trainers, and make your own pokemon levels way higher than the gym leader. If your levels are higher than the gym leader, then you can just breeze through a battle without worrying about anything. The battles against the gym leaders would not be very competitive, and you wouldn't learn anything about the meta game. Speed tiers wouldn't matter because all of your pokemon would be faster than your opponent. Things would outspeed things they shouldn't, and you would not learn that, for example, you can't have your Lum Berry Garchomp kill a LO Latios in a real competitive battle because the Latios would outspeed the Garchomp. Also, things would OHKO things they normally wouldn't, and they would take hits that they shouldn't in a real battle.

But if you and the gym leader's pokemon levels match, then the games would be a lot more competitive. It would help make the battles harder, and you would need to battle like a real competitive player. You would not have an advantage because your pokemon are stronger than they should be.

Again, sorry if this question was already asked in the first thread, but I don't have the time to go through all of it to find out. If anyone could answer my question I would really appreciate it.

I don't know if this question was already asked in the first thread, but why not have the gym leader's pokemon be the same level as your highest leveled pokemon?

IMO, levels are uncompetitive. You can easily just grind up your mons on wild pokemon/trainers, and make your own pokemon levels way higher than the gym leader. If your levels are higher than the gym leader, then you can just breeze through a battle without worrying about anything. The battles against the gym leaders would not be very competitive, and you wouldn't learn anything about the meta game. Speed tiers wouldn't matter because all of your pokemon would be faster than your opponent. Things would outspeed things they shouldn't, and you would not learn that, for example, you can't have your Lum Berry Garchomp kill a LO Latios in a real competitive battle because the Latios would outspeed the Garchomp. Also, things would OHKO things they normally wouldn't, and they would take hits that they shouldn't in a real battle.

But if you and the gym leader's pokemon levels match, then the games would be a lot more competitive. It would help make the battles harder, and you would need to battle like a real competitive player. You would not have an advantage because your pokemon are stronger than they should be.

Again, sorry if this question was already asked in the first thread, but I don't have the time to go through all of it to find out. If anyone could answer my question I would really appreciate it.

That's fine man, ya see in the first time round we had settled on a sort of level cap or so from each gym. It was a way to have a steep leveling curve and all before it eventually hits lvl 100 at victory road (the same level all competitive battles are done on showdown). So here the Max level would be bout 40s and all.

Also I can say while ghosts are nice I keep think dark type more for whatever reason. I also approve though of that ghosting if it is ultimately a ghost gym.

Reading the description of Team Luck-Sack, does that mean that the grunts and admins use "uncompetitive" Pokemon, moves, and abilities?
So if I were to fight one in-game I would see something like:
-Double Team Swoobat
-Harvest Stall
-Endeavor Cottonee/Rattata/Swagnemite/Pain Split Nosepass
-Toxic stall shenanigans
-Mind Reader/Sheer Cold
-Things that nobody wants to see like Double Team Baton Pass teams and Swagplay Ditto teams.
-Pokemon that would otherwise never be used in the competitive scene like Emolga, Beautifly, etc.

Whereas the trainers and Gym Leaders in the game carry teams intended for the player to further their competitive strategies and knowledge.
So their Pokemon carry decent items (Leftovers, Life Orb, Choice Items) and actually know how to double switch. (massive cheering).
That seems like a worthy challenge.

One question: What would we do about the Pokemon that aren't OU, but are still usable in tiers below like UU?
I'm thinking about Crobat, Hitmonlee, Crustle, and the gobs and gobs of other Pokemon that you can still have a great competitive team with, but aren't quite top tier.

This idea looks so fun, I'm definitely going to watch and post more.

Reading the description of Team Luck-Sack, does that mean that the grunts and admins use "uncompetitive" Pokemon, moves, and abilities?
So if I were to fight one in-game I would see something like:
-Double Team Swoobat
-Harvest Stall
-Endeavor Cottonee/Rattata/Swagnemite/Pain Split Nosepass
-Toxic stall shenanigans
-Mind Reader/Sheer Cold
-Things that nobody wants to see like Double Team Baton Pass teams and Swagplay Ditto teams.
-Pokemon that would otherwise never be used in the competitive scene like Emolga, Beautifly, etc.

Whereas the trainers and Gym Leaders in the game carry teams intended for the player to further their competitive strategies and knowledge.
So their Pokemon carry decent items (Leftovers, Life Orb, Choice Items) and actually know how to double switch. (massive cheering).
That seems like a worthy challenge.

One question: What would we do about the Pokemon that aren't OU, but are still usable in tiers below like UU?
I'm thinking about Crobat, Hitmonlee, Crustle, and the gobs and gobs of other Pokemon that you can still have a great competitive team with, but aren't quite top tier.

This idea looks so fun, I'm definitely going to watch and post more.

Basically our rule for mons allowed in Smog Smog is that if they are in the OU viability rankings, they are allowed in the region. We give a bit of leeway for enemy trainers, especially TLS, but for wild pokemon and most trainers will be using pokemon deemed "good" by the OU viability rankings.

Obviously, the rankings are going to shift a lot when ORAS comes out, but I have plans on how to handle that.

That is a bit restricting, unfortunately, but I won't complain :v

Also, where would you get starter Pokemon like Squirtle and Treecko?
If the first 3 starters are Bulbasaur, Charmander, and Froakie, will there be an NPC that trades you other starters, or will they be catchable in wild grass/Friend Zones or Safari Zones?

If the first 3 starters are Bulbasaur, Charmander, and Froakie, will there be an NPC that trades you other starters, or will they be catchable in wild grass/Friend Zones or Safari Zones?
The starters will appear as wild pokemon, it's just that the starter ones have guarenteed IVs at the start (Don't have to breed 50 pokemon to find ones with good IVs).

To add on what ForumBeta stated, we have already had Squirtle, Charmander, and Bulbasaur made available in the wild as well (not as magnificent as the pre-made starters of course) and have froakie made available somewhere.

Now as I stated earlier, while I see a lot of support for ghosts and stuff after the short route we had, why not make it a dark type gym, to make it slightly as they worked in keeping the ghosts in check (makes sense type wise) and have made it much more accomidating then it once was in the past. This could open up to the leader using ghost types as well since he kept em in control (or just use Sableye I guess).

Okay, Im gonna take a shot at the storyline

Okay, so when the game recognizes you as being in Sombre Town, you're not really inside the town, there's a huge gate with guards to the north, and a graveyard to the east. So, you walk up to the gate to enter, but before you do so, one guard tells you, "Hey, welcome to Sombre Town! You shouldn't run into any troubles, but watch out for some Ghost and Dark type Pokemon, they love pullin' pranks". The gate opens, and you enter. There are many houses to the right, and to the left, and if you go north then you see the biggest house, the Gym Leader, Lord Uxis, and beside it is Zarels house. You go to Zarels house, and you see him working on his laptop alone. When you talk to him he says, "Hello, who are you?", you tell him your name then "Oh, so you're the famous <insert player name>, the one that stopped those Team Sack-Luck? Oh, Team Luck-Sack. Anyways, since you are really strong, can you help me with something?" You answer no, and he keeps pestering you with 'Please!?' Until you say yes. So you say yes, and ask what he needs you to help him with "Well, since Im really interested in science and technology, I was researching about Rotoms. There is a bunch in Spiritus Tower around the corner, so can you help me catch some, you can keep one if you want, but one tip, only Rotom-W and Rotom-H are viable, the rest suck" Now cutscene time--He gets up and you follow him around the corner, and see a huge purple and grey cracked old tower rising above you. You enter in and the cutscene stops. In Spiritus Tower there are a bunch of dark and ghost trainers(All trainers are in pairs, and you fight one trainer and Zarel fighting the other cause of Zarel following you, he can also heal your pokés). You can also find wild Haunters, Litwicks, Yamasks and Honedges. You go up and up and up and up until you reach the second highest floor where you spot a bunch of floating Rotoms. To battle them, you walk up to them and press A. After all the Rotoms are beaten or caught, Zarel says, "Im going up to the highest floor, its too dangerous for you, you can train around here if you want". Suddenly, right after Zarel goes up, the stairs going down are locked. After venturing about to the other parts of the floor (with a few trainers and an unaccessible maze and the end), you hear a scream from upstairs and the lights go off. Another cutscene commences--You call Zarels name, but you don't hear anything except for a few distant whispers, suddenly, evil red eyes stare at you from the blackness, you bolt out(through the window cause the door is locked) and thats the end of the first part, where the real battle begins. Im gonna post the second part later.

Last edited:
SnazzySwampert Not bad at all, but remember that there are no double battles in the main game (we want to keep the focus on OU singles, doubles is an entirely different meta with entirely different viabilities for both moves and pokemon alike).

Also, I should probably note that atm, Rotom-W and Rotom-H are the only two OU viable rotoms atm (for some reason I thought Rotom-Mow was on there too, I guess not). We should probably address that when we decide to introduce them.

SparksBlade The Mega Luca, Mega Kanga, and Megagar on the box art are intentional banned mons there to show examples of mons that we banned because we "couldn't handle them". Deo and aegis were the faces of OU when this topic was made (frankly, Aegis is still the face of OU, it's not an easily forgotten face), so that's why they are in more prominent spots.

Funny how tiering changes over the months, no?

I'll post more thoughts as I get them, this topic is moving faster then I can think! (keep it up though, I'm loving the newfound energy here).

SnazzySwampert Not bad at all, but remember that there are no double battles in the main game (we want to keep the focus on OU singles, doubles is an entirely different meta with entirely different viabilities for both moves and pokemon alike).

Also, I should probably note that atm, Rotom-W and Rotom-H are the only two OU viable rotoms atm (for some reason I thought Rotom-Mow was on there too, I guess not). We should probably address that when we decide to introduce them.

SparksBlade The Mega Luca, Mega Kanga, and Megagar on the box art are intentional banned mons there to show examples of mons that we banned because we "couldn't handle them". Deo and aegis were the faces of OU when this topic was made (frankly, Aegis is still the face of OU, it's not an easily forgotten face), so that's why they are in more prominent spots.

Funny how tiering changes over the months, no?

I'll post more thoughts as I get them, this topic is moving faster then I can think! (keep it up though, I'm loving the newfound energy here).
Thanks for the input, I made some changes, and in inclusion to Zarel telling you about the viability, how about in one house(doesn't have to be in Sombre Town), there are appliances to change Rotoms Forme, but there, there is only a washing machine and an oven?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)