Pokemon Sun and Moon Demo Datamine + Full Game Leaks Collection (Read the OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has it been confirmed that there's an Alolan Pokemon League or was that just Game Freak trolling us? Just woke up.
It appears that there is music for an Elite 4 and Champion battle, so I'd say that it's relatively likely that there is gonna be a league.

Unfortunately it was already noticed in the Demo that Rayquaza cannot Mega Evolve if it has a Z-Crystal.

Not stopping it from being Baton Passed, though. Especially since there's a Magic Bounce user (Espeon) that gets the move.
Was it confirmed that Rayquaza could ME by simply knowing Dragon Ascent while holding any item?

Pyritie

TAMAGO
is an Artist
Inciniroar has a ton of potential, actually.

95/90/90 defenses are incredibly solid, and tacking Intimidate on top of that makes this a reliable check to some scary threats.
That + fake out basically guarantees it a spot in VGC this upcoming season, especially since the format doesn't look like it has a ton of other viable fire-types besides talonflame and salandit's evo. Excited to use it!

Wait really? Where's this info?
Here you go, I posted this a few days back :)
UPDATE: Falo from Serebii Forums has come through again and determined that Rayquaza cannot Mega Evolve while holding a Z-Crystal.

It doesn't make it any less broken, but this does mean that we won't have to worry about a Mega Evolved Dragon Ascent based Flying Z-Move, I guess.

Original Post Here: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showth...ST-POST-SPOILER-HEAVY&p=18256371#post18256371

Any information about the actual effects of the starters's HA? like if Liquid voice actually has the damage boost or long reach having any other gimmicks like damage boost or anything else?

Any information about the actual effects of the starters's HA? like if Liquid voice actually has the damage boost or long reach having any other gimmicks like damage boost or anything else?
Now that everyone mentions, I hope Long Reach boost somehow a set of moves related to distance, kinda like with Soundproof.

Is there a list with all the movepool for the starters? I need a text-based list :O

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands
Has it been confirmed that there's an Alolan Pokemon League or was that just Game Freak trolling us? Just woke up.
It appears that there is music for an Elite 4 and Champion battle, so I'd say that it's relatively likely that there is gonna be a league.
Considering that Blue/Red/Cynthia etc all show up for the Battle tree, I wouldn't be surprised if that is the music that's been found. It wouldn't be unusual for an E4 member to show up there either lets be honest...

I've been gone too long. Anyway people seem to be discrediting Decidueye a whole lot even though it has potential. It could be quite a decent support mon that traps his opponents. It also has access to Roost(for health) Swords Dance, and Nasty Plot depending on what boost you want your team to have(since it gets Baton Pass). He also gets quite the amount of other moves( Even though Will-o-wisp and Shadow sneak arent one of them). Overall I can see this mon in RU and a HUGE maybe in UU or BL2.

The Dark Void nerf sounds a little too much IMO. Fine, it was extremely powerful in doubles... but it now kind of sucks. Should have only given it a Hyperspace Fury-like effect so that Sketching it would be pointless.
How is that too much? It has Sing's accuracy now and hits both enemies still. Odds are one will go to sleep still, but not in favor of both.

Sleep is devastating especially in doubles where most of your team can be put to sleep in a single turn, and there is no time to wait for them to wake up.

I think Gengar is better off without Levitate. It only helped against scarf Landorus locked into EQ and maybe Hippowdon. But now, it can remove Toxic Spikes and be affected by the Terrains, and also use its Mega in OU since I bet its ability has changed as well.

Reactions: nv
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)