SPOILERS! Pokemon Sun and Moon Full Game Datamine General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is everyone seeing all these new moves for the mons? Like the sea urchin getting recover and such?
It's in the trainer data. Full movesets aren't out but there are trainers that have these Pokemon with their moves. The link is in the Datamine Resource thread.

Golisopod gets Sucker Punch and a move called First Impression

EDIT: Primeape has a new move called Stomping Tantrum

EDIT2: Tsareena line gets Rapid Spin

Last edited:
Holy cow for Mudsdale and Bewear bulk! I was expecting bulky, but 100/100/85 and 120/80/60 is sweet lol

Also, Komala not evolving is surprising! But 115 attack is pretty good!

I'm surprised how slow they all are this gen. Even Vikavolt hits crazy hard with 145 so attack. It looks like only 8/80 new mons break 100 speed. GF is pushing TR and doubles down our throat essentially lol

Holy cow for Mudsdale and Bewear bulk! I was expecting bulky, but 100/100/85 and 120/80/60 is sweet lol

Also, Komala not evolving is surprising! But 115 attack is pretty good!

I'm surprised how slow they all are this gen. Even Vikavolt hits crazy hard with 145 so attack. It looks like only 8/80 new mons break 100 speed. GF is pushing TR and doubles down our throat essentially lol
They probably realize how devastating speed power creep has been. Something as harmless as speed boost lead to Blaziken being insane for example. The pre-bank meta probably will have little emphasis on speed which will be interesting to say the least.

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands
Just to clarify:

The base stat totals pastebin which is going around is not yet confirmed by one of the "big" data miners. Please take care using that information for the time being until they are confirmed to be correct/incorrect.

Do we know Complete Zygarde's base stats yet?

Solgaleo and Lunala being the only uber-level BST Pokemon new to this gen is surprising with UBs being a thing.

Indigo Plateau

is a Community Leaderis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
UU Leader
Sorry to ask (AGAIN) but keeping up during class is painful. For the all the mons' stats are you guys just looking at the trainer data? Can anyone post the link? Copying down notes + looking for it is extremely inefficient

Also hopefully the sea urchin gets pretty good stats.. recover + scald and not being susceptible to toxic = yes please

Where are these stats coming from here? I haven't seen anything
Just to clarify:

The base stat totals pastebin which is going around is not yet confirmed by one of the "big" data miners. Please take care using that information for the time being until they are confirmed to be correct/incorrect.
Where is this pastebin? I haven't seen any links to it.

Just to clarify:

Yeah I noticed that Type: Null and Silvally both have straight 95's except in speed. Seems like a typo?

So.
UBs are pokemon, with own types and probably stats that will be shown later...
But they are story eccentric.

Would they be tagged in the spoiler story thread too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)