SPOILERS! Pokemon Sword and Shield Datamine Thread

Yes, by the datamine.

Every "raid spot" has a encounter table, which changes according to weather.

That's about it really. Nothing fancy.
Hopefully there will be a nice none text version put together after the game launchers, or the pokedex book i preordered with the game will have that info as well. Its a pain going through those paste bins. I do hope the pokemon i want the has of arent hard to get(hatternere and Frosmoth)

Edit: ah forgot to ask, which is probably a better ability for wooloo family, fluffy or bullet proof. With ita massive defense fluffy is probably best, but bulletproof is not a terrible choice.

Also i see wooloo gets cotton guard and body press... wow it is good be super tanky and hit very hard. Thinking a defense up nature, with cotton guard, body press, and body slam for a stab move.

Hopefully there will be a nice none text version put together after the game launchers, or the pokedex book i preordered with the game will have that info as well. Its a pain going through those paste bins. I do hope the pokemon i want the has of arent hard to get(hatternere and Frosmoth)

Edit: ah forgot to ask, which is probably a better ability for wooloo family, fluffy or bullet proof. With ita massive defense fluffy is probably best, but bulletproof is not a terrible choice.

Also i see wooloo gets cotton guard and body press... wow it is good be super tanky and hit very hard. Thinking a defense up nature, with cotton guard, body press, and body slam for a stab move.
Ah, the floof lord is gonna be the beef lord too. Sweet.

I'm actually on the opposite side and not understanding why the hype... it has average stats, very little bulk to setup reliably, and bad typing on top of it.
I am actually not understanding what the hype is coming from at all, even its Gigamax is actually inferior to Dinamaxing
I was worried about that too but then saw its ability and moveset. Low speed might be the main killer on it, but it can boost its own speed sharply, gets access to power up punch, u turn and a few other good utility moves. Or you can go raw power with the boost to sound moves. I feel like it's going to have 2 or 3 valid movests which will make it a threat because you wont know if youre up against a physical or special attacker and if it's going to set up on you, pivot, or nuke. I just wish it was a little faster or bulkier, but then it would be too strong. Oh yeah and it only has 2 or 3 weakness, no?

Anyone think Coallosal has any use? It's the first thing that comes to mind that gets stealth rock and can force out Corviknight (which can pp stall rocks with defog and pressure). At the very least, do you think it will fall victim to "new toy syndrome"?

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Are you forgetting about our Lord and Savior Cramorant?

But in all seriousness, Noivern, Pelipper, and Mantine are probably better rain options than Charizard. Hell, Noctowl is probably a better rain option than Charizard.
Can either of those mons ohko Anti rain staple Ferrothorn reliably?
Don't answer that.
I thought so.

So weird... did they seriously make one version to lose another ?
I saw Zamazenta learns metal burst, wouldn’t Zamazenta 1Hko Zacian if it uses behemoth sword first and then Zamazenta respond with Metal Burst? Sounds like solid to me, as Zamazenta being one of the few resisting the 1HKO from Zacian

Ah, the floof lord is gonna be the beef lord too. Sweet.
Actually, wouldnt this pokemon be a great counter to dynamax gyarados? Fluffy and cottonguard should make anything garados throws at it tickle. It also gets wild charge for an electric attack to hit it with. Im thinking this.

Dubwool @ leftovers
Impish nature, Fuffy ability
Cotton guard
Zen headbutt
Body press
Wild charge/bodyslam

I think this checks anythin dynamax garados can throw, even a max fighting move thanks to fluffy.

Something not previously mentioned: Inteleon's signature Snipe Shot doesn't just ignore redirection, it also gets +1 criticals to better play into its Sniper HA after that releases. If you can find time to set up Focus Energy, it becomes 100% criticals without needing to hold Scope Lens, so you can use the item slot for something else.
Where do you see that +1? It’s never mentioned anywhere... any source for “science”?

Actually, wouldnt this pokemon be a great counter to dynamax gyarados? Fluffy and cottonguard should make anything garados throws at it tickle. It also gets wild charge for an electric attack to hit it with. Im thinking this.

Dubwool @ leftovers
Impish nature, Fuffy ability
Cotton guard
Zen headbutt
Body press
Wild charge/bodyslam

I think this checks anythin dynamax garados can throw, even a max fighting move thanks to fluffy.
Fluffy only works with contact moves, and it seems to be established that all dynamax moves do not count as contact. Although, I hope that is not true, as these dynamax moves seem already broken enough and being able to bypass certain abilities and possibly terrain effects like Ground moves halved from Grassy only makes this meta more thick-minded.

Fluffy only works with contact moves, and it seems to be established that all dynamax moves do not count as contact. Although, I hope that is not true, as these dynamax moves seem already broken enough and being able to bypass certain abilities and possibly terrain effects like Ground moves halved from Grassy only makes this meta more thick-minded.
Hmm that would stink if true. But still with 1 cotton guard anything garados throws should still do a lot less damage, just not tickle, maybe hurt just a little. This thing looks to be a mega tank

I saw Zamazenta learns metal burst, wouldn’t Zamazenta 1Hko Zacian if it uses behemoth sword first and then Zamazenta respond with Metal Burst? Sounds like solid to me, as Zamazenta being one of the few resisting the 1HKO from Zacian
Might be good, but useless against most other targets because Zamazenta is simply too fast to use the move dependably.

Can either of those mons ohko Anti rain staple Ferrothorn reliably?
Don't answer that.
I thought so.
Charizard can't reliably do that either. You need Specs Fire Blast to even have a chance.

252 SpA Choice Specs Charizard Fire Blast vs. 252 HP / 232+ SpD Ferrothorn in Rain: 312-372 (88.6 - 105.6%) -- 31.3% chance to OHKO

And keep in mind that once you hit Ferrothorn, you're choice-locked into Fire Blast. In the rain. Anything semi-bulky Pokemon other than Ferrothorn can tank that comfortably.

Noivern has Focus Blast, which also deals heavy damage to Ferrothorn.

252 SpA Choice Specs Noivern Focus Blast vs. 252 HP / 232+ SpD Ferrothorn: 212-250 (60.2 - 71%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

While Ferrothorn can still switch out the first time, Focus Blast isn't neutered by the rain, so it's harder to switch into than Fire Blast.

Might be good, but useless against most other targets because Zamazenta is simply too fast to use the move dependably.
yeah yeah, i know... just as a counter to zacian... i was seeing a lot of talking on how it is subpar and can't even counter zacian (body press would be great) and people were simming weird set up to counter her but this to me seems the easiest way to force a switch at least or to down her...

Is there a full list of shiny sprites somewhere? I’m really keen to see shiny Frosmoth, Dragapult and Appletun especially
I havent been able to find the original post I mentioned, but @visualing on twitter posted a good majority of the new pokemons shinies, so go check that out if you want.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)