SPOILERS! Pokemon Sword and Shield Datamine Thread

Has anyone gotting a sirfetched with scrappy? Serebii says its not available for it or galarian farfetched, but the datamine shows it can pop from max raid battles

Edit: also, do we know if Leek also effects SirFetched or just FarFetched?

Last edited:
dont evolve it and use eviolite corsola-g
Cursola looks like a solid OTR Pokémon

Inteleon would've seriously appreciated Hidden Power this generation LOL. It has no way of reliably hitting Ferrothorn and Toxapex. It should've gotten Focus Blast and Psychic. It won't be staying OU

Inteleon would've seriously appreciated Hidden Power this generation LOL. It has no way of reliably hitting Ferrothorn and Toxapex. It should've gotten Focus Blast and Psychic. It won't be staying OU
It has mudshot... yes not the best move but it gives it coverage at least, and always slowing is nice to help with revenge killers

It has mudshot... yes not the best move but it gives it coverage at least, and always slowing is nice to help with revenge killers
I was sceptical about Mud Shot actually being a viable coverage move, but with Scope Lens, Focus Energy, and Sniper, it does usually 2HKO Toxapex.

252 SpA Sniper Inteleon Mud Shot vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Toxapex on a critical hit: 153-180 (50.3 - 59.2%) -- 74.6% chance to 2HKO after Black Sludge recovery

And because Focus Energy isn't a stat boost, Toxapex can't Haze it away.

I was sceptical about Mud Shot actually being a viable coverage move, but with Scope Lens, Focus Energy, and Sniper, it does usually 2HKO Toxapex.

252 SpA Sniper Inteleon Mud Shot vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Toxapex on a critical hit: 153-180 (50.3 - 59.2%) -- 74.6% chance to 2HKO after Black Sludge recovery

And because Focus Energy isn't a stat boost, Toxapex can't Haze it away.
Is it known it Focus Energy gives +3 in crit or not?

Also, I feel like people are underestimating Intelleon quite a bit. 125 SpA and 120 Spe, regardless of ability, is amazing with how OU is going to be looking in the future. Want to know who outspeeds base 120 in OU...no one. They're all not returning. In UUBL it's just Weavile. In UU it's just Zeraora. No one in RUBL. Hell, even all the way down in RU and even NU it's just Jolteon, Ribombee, Noivern, and Accelegor. Yeah, sniper is going to be his go to set, but there WILL be specs sets running around. Look how dangerous specs Primarina was in UU (although water or fairy stab is of course better than just water), and Intelleon is the same strength. I keep hearing he'll be walled by Pex and Ferro...but so what? So are tons of pokemon. Losing matchups don't automatically make you unviable in a tier. Also, Intelleon can two shot Pex with mud shot (although I wouldn't run such a weak move for solely one mon), and if he runs Shadow Ball Ferro can be two shot if he gets a SpD drop. My point is that 125/120 in a meta where everything is gone now (12/50+ mon in OU), should not be overlooked.

Yeah but Inteleon has base 70 / 65 / 65 bulk. It isn't going to be a reliable setup sweeper. Definitely could be neat if you pull it off.

Specs is cool but it's movepool pretty much consists of Water / Ice / Dark Pulse /... Air Slash? It's like Greninja except with one STAB, no Spikes, no water shuriken, and no Ash form. So like... actually balanced lol but maybe not too great.

Seems a bit too weak for OU by traditional standards but maybe it will find a niche. Gamefreak should have given it an ability that boosts bullet moves and half ghost typing. That would have been OU worthy.

Yeah but Inteleon has base 70 / 65 / 65 bulk. It isn't going to be a reliable setup sweeper. Definitely could be neat if you pull it off.

Specs is cool but it's movepool pretty much consists of Water / Ice / Dark Pulse /... Air Slash? It's like Greninja except with one STAB, no Spikes, no water shuriken, and no Ash form. So like... actually balanced lol but maybe not too great.

Seems a bit too weak for OU by traditional standards but maybe it will find a niche. Gamefreak should have given it an ability that boosts bullet moves and half ghost typing. That would have been OU worthy.
U-Turn. The ability to pivot on Specs is really good.

New Ubers moves are not great...
Zamazenta doesn't have reliable healing, not Will-O-Wisp and no attack boosting without Dynamax.
Eternatus doesn't learn Nasty Plot.
Zacian has Swords Dance but lacks Earthquake. It doesn't get great coverage moves, at least it has Close Combat but it doesn't help against Eternatus, Aegislash...
I imagine that Earthquake will be a move tutor in the next games. Zacian doesn't really need a good moveset to be effective either given that it hits the field with 658 Atk to start with. It does have a bit of 4MSS though. It wants SD, Play Rough, Close Combat (for Steels), Psychic Fangs for Pex, and Crunch for Aegi. Figuring out which move it's missing will be key to beating it because good Lord is it scary. I don't think Zamazenta will be that great in Ubers. Steels are going to be making up half the metagame so everything will have coverage for it and it doesn't get any recovery as you pointed out. 130 attack is good, not great by Ubers standards.

I imagine that Earthquake will be a move tutor in the next games. Zacian doesn't really need a good moveset to be effective either given that it hits the field with 658 Atk to start with. It does have a bit of 4MSS though. It wants SD, Play Rough, Close Combat (for Steels), Psychic Fangs for Pex, and Crunch for Aegi. Figuring out which move it's missing will be key to beating it because good Lord is it scary. I don't think Zamazenta will be that great in Ubers. Steels are going to be making up half the metagame so everything will have coverage for it and it doesn't get any recovery as you pointed out. 130 attack is good, not great by Ubers standards.
Well, I'd agree if this were SM, but right now we only have like 9 ubers...and Zamazenta as a defensive mon has 128 spe...faster than Marshadow. 92/145/145 WITH 130 Atk makes Deoxys-D hella jealous (actually his bulk itself is better lol). Plus Steel typing? Automatic defense up when he comes out on the field...pretty sure that gimmick made Hawlucha a huge threat in OU. Pretty sure they're both going to be amazing.

Say, I'm not exactly an expert, but could Falinks do anything interesting with it's No Retreat? It's basically Z-Celebrate, and you don't even need an item to pull it off. If not, it also has First Impression, as well as coverage in Zen Headbutt and Iron Head to compliment Close Combat and Megahorn.

Also, Grimmsnarl's Prankster + Taunt is going to be fun.

Say, I'm not exactly an expert, but could Falinks do anything interesting with it's No Retreat? It's basically Z-Celebrate, and you don't even need an item to pull it off. If not, it also has First Impression, as well as coverage in Zen Headbutt and Iron Head to compliment Close Combat and Megahorn.

Also, Grimmsnarl's Prankster + Taunt is going to be fun.
Can no retreat stack? If so I wanna Rest / Sleep Talk / No Retreat / attack gimmick bullshit. Might be decent hiding behind dual screens. By decent I mean awful but at least it looks cool.

A more serious offensive set with NR / CC / Iron Head / Zen Headbutt (or whatever has the best coverage). The bulk increase might allow two or even three boosts so it shouldn't be completely bad.

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
is a Community Contributor
Can no retreat stack? If so I wanna Rest / Sleep Talk / No Retreat / attack gimmick bullshit. Might be decent hiding behind dual screens. By decent I mean awful but at least it looks cool.

A more serious offensive set with NR / CC / Iron Head / Zen Headbutt (or whatever has the best coverage). The bulk increase might allow two or even three boosts so it shouldn't be completely bad.
It doesn’t stack. Likely will be a mid-low tier cleaner, sadly

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
What are the legendaries you can get?
Currently obtainable:
Zacian
Zamazenta
Eternatus
Mew via Pokeball Plus
Type:Null/Silvally

In the code and fully functional but not currently accessible, therefore likely event/Home transfer exclusive:
Mewtwo
Celebi
Jirachi
Swords of Justice + Keldeo
Reshiram
Zekrom
Kyurem and all his forms
Solgaleo
Lunala
Necrozma and all his forms minus Ultra Necrozma
Marshadow
Zeraora

So it seems the method to evolve farfetchd isnt knocking out 3 pokemon in a battle...its getting 3 crits in one fight. Seeing as farfetchd has his trusty leek and very high crit moves, its not as awful as it sounds

Just confirming this - Sir Duxalot just got 3 crits, 2 KOs and no level-ups and he just evolved.

Also, the Leek/Stick does boost Sirfetch'd's crit rate.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)