SPOILERS! Pokemon Sword & Shield Pre-Release SPOILERS - Check Post 2!

Opal.
Lv 36 Galarian Weezing.
Lv. 37 Togekiss
Lv. 37 Mawile
Lv. 38 Alcremie (G-Max)

G-Max Finale seems to heal 20% regardless of damage.

Can't vouch for the AI, but the Alcremie set looks pretty good.
Edit: Nvm, AI is pretty derpy.
Edit: Sorry for all the edits. TM Reward is Draining Kiss.

Wack af since you get the Dazzling Gleam TM waaaaaay earlier.

I'm going to guess it changes forms when using Overdrive.
A good guess but I just feel like that’s too obvious and someone would have tested it by now.

The following is a WIP link for stats and abilities of the new pokemons: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...aaXJNBejEgbs/htmlview?sle=true#gid=1582135363

This is not my own work.
I believe we most likely already have Meltan / Melmetal's base stats.

https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Meltan_(Pokémon)#Base_stats
https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Melmetal_(Pokémon)#Base_stats

Though idk who is updating that spreadsheet lol so I'm not sure who to tell.
Damn, never thought my spreadsheet would've made it this far O-O I've updated Meltan and MelMetal's stats. Let me know if there's anything else I can do to update the sheet.

Couple interesting things for ingame:

Wanna do any breeding? Hope you like the Litwik line - besides HA K-Ponyta line, it's the only pokemon with Flame Body or Magma Armor which, thanks to the loss of O-/Rotom-powers, is the only way to speed up egg hatching.

If the Ralts line gets access to Magic Powder, Gallade will essentially have most people's Smeargle set for catching pokemon (False Swipe, Magic Powder for ghosts, Skill Swap to check abilities, and Hypnosis for Sleep).

Pyritie

TAMAGO
is an Artist
Saw the streamer fighting the 6th gym this morning

The rock type guy, forgot his name:
Barbaracle, Stonjourner, Shuckle, G-Coalossal
The barbaracle immediately went for shell smash, then used a water move (forgot which) then fainted

Stonjourner was surprisingly bulky, taking a max knuckle (karate chop) from +2 atk falinks and surviving with about 1/3 HP left, then finished off falinks with body slam

Streamer switched to intelleon and ohko'd the last two

TM reward was rock tomb

they checked their dex after the fight and confirmed that stonjourner is pure rock type

Saw the streamer fighting the 6th gym this morning

The rock type guy, forgot his name:
Barbaracle, Stonjourner, Shuckle, G-Coalossal
The barbaracle immediately went for shell smash, then used a water move (forgot which) then fainted

Stonjourner was surprisingly bulky, taking a max knuckle (karate chop) from +2 atk falinks and surviving with about 1/3 HP left, then finished off falinks with body slam

Streamer switched to intelleon and ohko'd the last two

TM reward was rock tomb

they checked their dex after the fight and confirmed that stonjourner is pure rock type
Levels?

I've counted and 12 of our current ubers-viable pokemon have made it into Gen 8-

Namely-
Ferrothorn
Cloyster
Toxapex
Ditto
Gothitelle
Gothorita
Tyranitar
Dugtrio
Aegislash
Excadrill
Ribombee
Wobbuffet

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)