Pokemon: The New First Gen (Submissions for new Pokemon Over, Except costumes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I have seen that teams are now being updated on the doc, gotta post mine then:
*Given my placement on the doc, the levels assume I'm between 5th and 7th*

Toddlebot (F) @ Eviolite
Ability: Prankster
Level: 45
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA
Modest Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Flash Cannon
- Dazzling Gleam
- Yawn

Scaliron (M) @ Mystic Water
Ability: Shell Armor
EVs: 252 HP / 108 Def / 148 SpA
Modest Nature
- Scald
- Flash Cannon
- Protect
- Toxic
Scaliron does not have a moveset yet, so I made safe guesses

Corpupine (F) @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Smart Strike
- Facade
- Fell Stinger
- Autotomize

Robrute (M) @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Guts
Level: 48
Jolly Nature
- Smart Strike
- Brick Break
- Shadow Claw
- Swords Dance

Also, this:
Toddlebot: N/A
Robrute: Smart Strike, Brutal Swing, Gear Up, & Power Trip
Robeauty: Gear Up, Spotlight
Charmster: Brutal Swing, Tearful Look
Deserunner: Smart Strike, Tearful Look
Dashoo: Smart Strike, Tearful Look
Nemorathon: Smart Strike, Tearful Look, Laser Focus
Kimosoul: Tearful Look
Spirilure: Tearful Look, Laser Focus
Pyrodo: Burn Up
Blazododo: Burn Up, Accelerock (iffy on this one as it's an exclusive move)
Terrainiem: Laser Focus

Last edited:
(also not my art)
6xz4Gy1.png
Scergafectus
(science+ergaleio [greek for tool]+profectus [latin for progress]

Type 1: Steel
Type 2: Poison

Ability: Toxic Leak: Both contact with this pokemon and this pokemon's contact moves have a 20% chance of badly poisoning the foe.

90, 150, 160, 150, 80, 50; (total: 680)

Moves: Learns a variety of both physical and special steel and poison moves. Notable coverage includes Tri Attack, Fire Blast, Hydro Pump, and Thunderbolt. Status move include
swords dance, iron defence, toxic, and amnesia. It's signature move is Ancient Cut: Steel type. Physical. BP 100. Acc 95%. The user attacks the foe with a rusted, but absurdly shard blade. Has a 50% chance of badly poisoning the foe.

Concept/general Design: The counterpart to Amnicrypha, meant to represent progress, Scergafectus is a machine created by scientists from that same civilization meant to create new technologies. Time took its tole on both its body and artificial intelligence however. It now spends all of its time building new machines, never remembering any of them. The constant taking or resources, as well as the toxic waste leaking from its body, have turned the surrounding area into a toxic wasteland.

Other Notes/Competitive Use: Also an obvious uber. Scergafectus's stats makes it a fantastic mixed attacker, as well as physically bulky. It also has a good defensive typing, although the 4* ground weakness is something to watch out for. It's ability, as well as signature move, also makes it very easy to badly poison the foe. However, despite its great offensive stats, Steel/Poison is a rather lacklustre offensive dual STAB, its special bulk also leaves something to be desired, and its speed is downright terrible.

Last edited:
Actually, I like the idea of having two main fossil pokemon, which you can choose which one to get, then from there to side quests to get the others.
so, which are the two main fossils is the question? maybe have stegros and velectro, and depending on which one you get, there is a sidequest for Pyrododo or whatever the name is and Foundrag. form there you can get the Mammoth

Here is a little fossil Pokemon I thought of

Name: Foundrag
Name Justification: Foundry + Dragon
Egg Group: Undiscovered
Type 1: Rock
Type 2: Fire
Ability 1: Levitate
Ability 2: Melting Point (Turns Steel Type moves into Fire type moves)
Hidden Ability: Draconic Light (Gives Dragon type resistances and STAB)
60, 110, 128, 39, 60, 103 (500 Base Stat Total)
Design: It's a giant snake (think Rayquaza) that is made out of rocks. The parts between the rocks are made up of molten lava, and work as the joints. Magma also drips down from its mouth.
Competitive Use: It works as a fast, bulky physical attacker. It's speed ties it for the 335th fastest Pokemon (tied with Emolga). Whilst 110 Attack might seem low, it has pretty good physical bulk (60/128) and setup moves in Bulk Up, Coil and Dragon Dance, as well as it's signature move: Pyromatic Power*.
Weaknesses: Fighting, Ground, Rock, Water
Resistances: Bug, Fairy, Fire, Flying, Ice, Normal, Poison

(With Levitate)
Weaknesses: Fighting, Rock, Water
Resistances: Bug, Fairy, Fire, Flying, Ice, Normal, Poison
Immunities: Ground

(With Draconic Light)
Weaknesses: Fighting, Ground, Rock, Water
Resistances: Bug, Fairy, Fire (8x resist), Flying, Ice, Normal, Poison, Electric, Grass
Start - Dragon Dance (Move Relearner)
Start - Pyromatic Power (Move Relearner)
Start - Fire/Ice/Thunder Fang
Start - Power Gem
Start - Ember
1 - Tackle
1 - Growl
4 - Flame Charge
7 - Flame Wheel
10 - Dragon Rage
13 - Roar
17 - Rock Throw
22 - Heat Crash
27 - Coil
31 - Stealth Rock
35 - Rock Slide
40 - Stone Edge
43 - Flare Blitz
01 - Work Up
02 - Dragon Claw
05 - Roar
06 - Toxic
08 - Bulk Up
10 - Hidden Power
11 - Sunny Day
12 - Taunt
15 - Hyper Beam
17 - Protect
19 - Roost
21 - Frustration
22 - Solarbeam
23 - Smack Down
24 - Thunderbolt
25 - Thunder
26 - Earthquake
27 - Return
35 - Flamethrower
37 - Sandstorm
38 - Fire Blast
39 - Rock Tomb
40 - Aerial Ace
42 - Facade
43 - Flame Charge
44 - Rest
50 - Overheat
59 - Brutal Swing
61 - Will-O-Wisp
62 - Acrobatics
64 - Explosion
65 - Shadow Claw
66 - Payback
67 - Smart Strike
68 - Giga Impact
69 - Rock Polish
71 - Stone Edge
73 - Thunder Wave
75 - Swords Dance
76 - Fly
78 - Bulldoze
80 - Rock Slide
82 - Dragon Tail
84 - Poison Jab
88 - Sleep Talk
89 - U-Turn
90 - Substitute
91 - Flash Cannon
93 - Wild Charge

*Pyromatic Power: Increases Attack, Defence and Speed by 1 stage. Also boosts Fire type moves like Flash Fire. However, this lowers Special Defence and deals continuous damage (1/16 max health) each turn for 5 turns. High risk = High Reward

Hopefully this is allowed. I tried to make it equal to the other Fossil made by Athicus, but it may be slightly (okay maybe far) better.
Are you aware of the Fact that the ability Boiling POint exists, and It has an effect that goes well wih the high risk high reward Style of Play. (When hit by a fire type move, raises atk,spa,spe by 1, but takes 2* damage from it.)

Are you aware of the Fact that the ability Boiling POint exists, and It has an effect that goes well wih the high risk high reward Style of Play. (When hit by a fire type move, raises atk,spa,spe by 1, but takes 2* damage from it.)
I think I saw it in the chart thingy. I prefer my abilities over it though, for flavour reasons

So we can just submit stuff without any pre-requisites? Alright then, here's some stuff I made a while ago (art isn't by me).

Amnicrypha
(amnesia+apocrypha)

Type 1: Fire
Type 2: Psychic

Ability: Oubliette: The first move used by the enemy when Amnicrypha is on the field will be disabled, until either of them switches out.
130, 95, 145, 100, 125, 85; (total: 680)

Moves: Amnicrypha can learn every move that can limit the opponents moveset in some way (taunt, disable...), knows a few status moves (will-o-wisp, confuse ray) in addition to standard fire and psychic type move that you'd expect from a legendary. Amnicrypha's signature move is Thought Eater, a psychic type move status move with 5 PP. In works off the same mechanics as protect (increased priority, chance of failing if used in succession), except is prevents the opponent from using its desired move (but it failed!). This is pretty much a better protect, as the opponent can't use a status move on the turn you use it.

Concept: A legendary pokemon that's meant to represent the destruction of knowledge. It was summoned by psychics from an extinct civilization to protect the world from dangerous knowledge. Although it accomplishes its duty faithfully, it will sometimes destroy places of knowledges like libraries and steal memories for its own amusement.

Other Notes/Competitive Use: An obvious Uber, Amnicrypha obviously has no chance of ever touching OU and below. The main concept with it is a bulky monster that severely limits the options of those that face it. Its ability makes it difficult to face, either forcing the use of a suboptimal move and then an optimal one, or an optimal one and then a suboptimal one. It's movepool, which includes taunt and disable, can also make life hell for those facing it. Even though it has monstrous defensive stats, a fantastic ability, and a great status movepool, it's held back by its lack of reliable recovery, lackluster speed, and mediocre offences for Uber.
(also not my art)

Scergafectus
(science+ergaleio [greek for tool]+profectus [latin for progress]

Type 1: Steel

Ability: Toxic Leak: Both contact with this pokemon and this pokemon's contact moves have a 20% chance of badly poisoning the foe.

90, 150, 160, 150, 80, 50; (total: 680)

Moves: Learns a variety of both physical and special steel and poison moves. Notable coverage includes Tri Attack, Fire Blast, Hydro Pump, and Thunderbolt. Status move include
swords dance, iron defence, toxic, and amnesia. It's signature move is Ancient Cut: Steel type. Physical. BP 100. Acc 95%. The user attacks the foe with a rusted, but absurdly shard blade. Has a 50% chance of badly poisoning the foe.

Concept/general Design: The counterpart to Amnicrypha, meant to represent progress, Scergafectus is a machine created by scientists from that same civilization meant to create new technologies. Time took its tole on both its body and artificial intelligence however. It now spends all of its time building new machines, never remembering any of them. The constant taking or resources, as well as the toxic waste leaking from its body, have turned the surrounding area into a toxic wasteland.

Other Notes/Competitive Use: Also an obvious uber. Scergafectus's stats makes it a fantastic mixed attacker, as well as physically bulky. It also has a good defensive typing, although the 4* ground weakness is something to watch out for. It's ability, as well as signature move, also makes it very easy to badly poison the foe. However, despite its great offensive stats, Steel/Poison is a rather lacklustre offensive dual STAB, its special bulk also leaves something to be desired, and its speed is downright terrible.
Any thoughts on these? Ways to improve?

Alright I sorted out the rest of the Mammini and Canniver lines' movepools + an added bonus of a few Costumemons

TM03 - Psyshock
TM04 - Calm Mind
TM05 - Roar
TM06 - Toxic
TM07 - Hail
TM10 - Hidden Power
TM13 - Ice Beam
TM14 - Blizzard
TM16 - Light Screen
TM17 - Protect
TM20 - Safeguard
TM21 - Frustration
TM23 - Smack Down
TM27 - Return
TM29 - Psychic
TM30 - Shadow Ball
TM33 - Reflect
TM39 - Rock Tomb
TM42 - Facade
TM44 - Rest
TM45 - Attract
TM49 - Echoed Voice
TM53 - Energy Ball
TM69 - Rock Polish
TM70 - Aurora Veil
TM71 - Stone Edge
TM77 - Psych Up
TM78 - Bulldoze
TM79 - Frost Breath
TM80 - Rock Slide
TM85 - Dream Eater
TM88 - Sleep Talk
TM90 - Substitute
TM92 - Trick Room
TM96 - Nature Power
TM99 - Dazzling Gleam
TM100 - Confide
TM03 - Psyshock
TM04 - Calm Mind
TM05 - Roar
TM06 - Toxic
TM07 - Hail
TM10 - Hidden Power
TM13 - Ice Beam
TM14 - Blizzard
TM15 - Hyper Beam
TM16 - Light Screen
TM17 - Protect
TM20 - Safeguard
TM21 - Frustration
TM23 - Smack Down
TM26 - Earthquake
TM27 - Return
TM29 - Psychic
TM30 - Shadow Ball
TM33 - Reflect
TM39 - Rock Tomb
TM42 - Facade
TM44 - Rest
TM45 - Attract
TM49 - Echoed Voice
TM53 - Energy Ball
TM68 - Giga Impact
TM69 - Rock Polish
TM70 - Aurora Veil
TM71 - Stone Edge
TM77 - Psych Up
TM78 - Bulldoze
TM79 - Frost Breath
TM80 - Rock Slide
TM85 - Dream Eater
TM88 - Sleep Talk
TM90 - Substitute
TM92 - Trick Room
TM96 - Nature Power
TM99 - Dazzling Gleam
TM100 - Confide
Egg Group: Monster/Field
Ancient Power
Body Slam
Fissure
Ice Shard
Mud-Slap
Snore
TM01 - Work Up
TM03 - Psyshock
TM06 - Toxic
TM10 - Hidden Power
TM12 - Taunt
TM17 - Protect
TM21 - Frustration
TM27 - Return
TM28 - Leech Life
TM29 - Psychic
TM30 - Shadow Ball
TM32 - Double Team
TM40 - Aerial Ace
TM41 - Torment
TM42 - Facade
TM44 - Rest
TM45 - Attract
TM46 - Thief
TM54 - False Swipe
TM56 - Fling
TM60 - Quash
TM62 - Acrobatics
TM63 - Embargo
TM65 - Shadow Claw
TM66 - Payback
TM77 - Psych Up
TM84 - Poison Jab
TM87 - Swagger
TM88 - Sleep Talk
TM89 - U-Turn
TM90 - Substitute
TM95 - Snarl
TM97 - Dark Pulse
TM100 - Confide
TM01 - Work Up
TM03 - Psyshock
TM06 - Toxic
TM10 - Hidden Power
TM12 - Taunt
TM17 - Protect
TM21 - Frustration
TM27 - Return
TM28 - Leech Life
TM29 - Psychic
TM30 - Shadow Ball
TM32 - Double Team
TM40 - Aerial Ace
TM41 - Torment
TM42 - Facade
TM44 - Rest
TM45 - Attract
TM46 - Thief
TM54 - False Swipe
TM56 - Fling
TM60 - Quash
TM62 - Acrobatics
TM63 - Embargo
TM65 - Shadow Claw
TM66 - Payback
TM77 - Psych Up
TM84 - Poison Jab
TM87 - Swagger
TM88 - Sleep Talk
TM89 - U-Turn
TM90 - Substitute
TM95 - Snarl
TM97 - Dark Pulse
TM100 - Confide
TM01 - Work Up
TM03 - Psyshock
TM06 - Toxic
TM10 - Hidden Power
TM12 - Taunt
TM15 - Hyper Beam
TM17 - Protect
TM21 - Frustration
TM27 - Return
TM28 - Leech Life
TM29 - Psychic
TM30 - Shadow Ball
TM32 - Double Team
TM40 - Aerial Ace
TM41 - Torment
TM42 - Facade
TM44 - Rest
TM45 - Attract
TM46 - Thief
TM54 - False Swipe
TM56 - Fling
TM60 - Quash
TM62 - Acrobatics
TM63 - Embargo
TM65 - Shadow Claw
TM66 - Payback
TM68 - Giga Impact
TM77 - Psych Up
TM84 - Poison Jab
TM87 - Swagger
TM88 - Sleep Talk
TM89 - U-Turn
TM90 - Substitute
TM95 - Snarl
TM97 - Dark Pulse
TM100 - Confide
Egg Group: Field
Astonish
Covet
Fire Fang
Ice Fang
Me First
Play Rough
Poison Fang
Snatch
Sucker Punch
Item Name: Strange Mist
Holder: Shinx
Result: Bad Omen Shinx
New Type: Fairy/Dark
Abilities: Bad Luck Bringer (user's moves always critically hit, and all opponents become unable to critically hit while the user is on the field) / Intimidate
New Moves: Ominous Wind, Play Rough, Fairy Wind, Dazzling Gleam, Foul Play, Sucker Punch, Pursuit, Snarl, Dark Pulse
New Stats:
HP - 45
Atk - 40
Def - 44
SpA - 65
SpD - 44
Spe - 45
Holder: Luxio
Result: Bad Omen Luxio
Abilities: Bad Luck Bringer (user's moves always critically hit, and all opponents become unable to critically hit while the user is on the field) / Intimidate (Hidden)
New Moves: Ominous Wind, Play Rough, Fairy Wind, Dazzling Gleam, Foul Play, Sucker Punch, Pursuit, Snarl, Dark Pulse
New Stats:
HP - 60
Atk - 60
Def - 59
SpA - 85
SpD - 59
Spe - 60
Holder: Luxray
Result: Bad Omen Luxray
Abilities: Bad Luck Bringer (user's moves always critically hit, and all opponents become unable to critically hit while the user is on the field) / Intimidate (Hidden)
New Stats:
HP - 80
Atk - 85
Def - 84
SpA - 120
SpD - 84
Spe - 90
Item Name: Snow Treads
Holder: Poochyena
Result: Tundra Poochyena
New Type: Ice/Ground
Abilities: Slush Rush / Quick Feet / Sand Rush (Hidden)
New Moves: Ice Shard, Icicle Crash, Ice Ball, Bulldoze, Earthquake, Hail, Sandstorm
New Stats:
HP - 35
Atk - 60
Def - 40
SpA - 30
SpD - 30
Spe - 45
Item Name: Snow Treads
Holder: Mightyena
Result: Tundra Mightyena
New Type: Ice/Ground
Abilities: Slush Rush / Quick Feet / Sand Rush (Hidden)
New Moves: Ice Shard / Icicle Crash / Ice Ball / Bulldoze / Earthquake / Hail / Sandstorm
New Stats:
HP - 70
Atk - 115
Def - 70
SpA - 50
SpD - 50
Spe - 85
Item Name: Armour Plating
Holder: Heracross
Result: Titanium Heracross
New Type: Bug/Steel
Abilities: Iron Fist
New Moves: Heavy Slam, Gyro Ball, Iron Head, Metal Claw, Autotomize, Bullet Punch, Smart Strike, Iron Defence, Fire Punch, Mach Punch
New Stats:
HP - 80
Atk - 115
Def - 135
SpA - 30
SpD - 85
Spe - 75
Bad Luck Bringer is OP. Make it so that it raises Crit Chance by 1 and prevents the opponent from getting Crits, Then it'll be OK.
Also, I'm Going to Reject Heracross, Not because It's bad, but Because Mega Heracross.
Any thoughts on these? Ways to improve?
These are very good, I like the Legendary Concept and the Story Possibilities, They seem to oppose eachother very nicely.

Last edited:
Bad Luck Bringer is OP. Make it so that it raises Crit Chance by 1 and prevents the opponent from getting Crits, Then it'll be OK.
I figured it'd be a super strong ability on its own so I kind of gimped Luxray's stats by giving it decent power but not quite enough speed or bulk to make proper use of the extreme power of its attacks. Still, it was experimental and I see that it is itself a broken ability.

I figured it'd be a super strong ability on its own so I kind of gimped Luxray's stats by giving it decent power but not quite enough speed or bulk to make proper use of the extreme power of its attacks. Still, it was experimental and I see that it is itself a broken ability.
Yeah. Remember, Skill Swap does Exist.

So sometimes I bemoan the 3 ability limit, so I thought, what if there was a way to add more and then it hit me: Tutors!

Every mon can have between 0 and 2 specific tutorable abilities.

A few examples: Alakazam can be tutored "Specialize" which turns all its attacks and makes them run on Special Stat. Moves still strike the correct defensive stat, so Drain Punch Zam can get through Chansey as can Knock Off Zam.

The opposite ability, Brute force, is available to the Mankey Line, its best application is Overheats that don't have a drawback. Gyarados gets it to, but you'll want one move that's not Special, as nice as it may seem to go DD with some combo of Fireblast, Hurricane, Hydropump, Thunderbolt, Scald or Ice Beam or you'll be Special walled.

Lurantis can enjoy viability as its new Tutor Ability sets up Brambles upon switching in, and the Geodude line? Instant Stealth rocks! (non Alolan, Alolan gets

Not all are brand new ones. Levitating Magnezone is a new way to play with Electric/Steel. Rhyhorn line's two abilities are Dry Skin and Sap Sipper. Lanturn could give Pelipper stiff competition as a Rain Setter. Meanwhile, Sunflora, remember that thing, gets Drought.

Anyways, I thought of a new Terrain: Rocky Terrain.

Effect:
  • Rocks shoot out of the ground. While harmless, all Pokemon become grounded unless they have TWO forms of ground immunity (shine on Rotom-Fan!)
  • Rock moves do 50% more damage (not stealth rock) and this IGNORES if the Mon is grounded
  • Will clear away all hazards on both sides of the field and prevents anything spinnable from being set.
  • Nature Power becomes Stone Edge
Available mostly to rock and ground or Pokemon with the Rocky Surge Ability (a tutor ability for Nose & Probopasses, as well as Dwebble)

And one other: Toxic Terrain
Effect:
  • For grounded mons, poison does 50% more damage
  • All grounded mons have their status ailment changed to badly poison at the end of the turn if they're statused (even if you use, say, rest.) This can poison steel types, and is like a free Chesto Berry for poison immune rest users (think Poison Healers)
  • Nature Power becomes Sludge Wave
Some mons learn to set, but some get as a Tutor ability in Toxic Surge: Grimer and Stunky lines are the biggest culprits. Grimer-A wishes it didn't lose access to this although it gets Acid Rain ability, as I explain a page or so ago
Strategic use of Toxic Terrain with the use of Poison Heal and immunity mons means you can have a Rest-happy Snorlax or a Breloom that switches in on other status effects and can hold a better item.

Seeing we have new Terrains, we should have new Tapus

Name: Tapu Rini
Tapu + Rhino
Classification: The Land Spirit Pokémon
Typing: Rock/Fairy
Ability: Rocky Surge
Hidden Ability: Telepathy
HP: 70
Atk: 115
Def: 130
SpA: 75
SpD: 95
Spe: 85
BST: 570
L1 Rocky Terrain
L1 Stone Edge
L1 Bulldoze
L1 Mean Look
L1 Tackle
L1 Stealth Rocks
L1 Withdraw
L1 Smack Down
L8 Rock Tomb
L14 Rock Blast
L20 Spikes
L26 Rock Polish
L32 Rock Slide
L38 Megahorn
L43 Nature's Madness
L48 Earthquake
L53 Play Rough
L58 Head Smash
TM01 Work Up
TM05 Roar
TM06 Toxic
TM08 Bulk Up
TM10 Hidden Power
TM12 Taunt
TM17 Protect
TM21 Frustration
TM23 Smack Down
TM26 Earthquake
TM28 Leech Life
TM37 Sandstorm
TM39 Rock Tomb
TM44 Rest
TM64 Explosion
TM66 Payback
TM71 Stone Edge
TM75 Swords Dance
TM78 Bulldoze
TM80 Rock Slide
TM84 Poison Jab
TM88 Sleep Talk
TM90 Substitute
TM93 Wild Charge
TM96 Nature Power
TM100 Confide
Design Description: This Pokemon has a black body and is covered by a Grey Shell, Rini tends to lift his shell up by raising its arms, as they're linked together. The shell resembles a Rhino and has a horn on top of it. The shell also doesnt cover below Tapu Rini, Similiarly to Tapu Bulu, Rini is quite larger too.
Competitive Analysis: He has a solid Defense stat and hits devastatengly hard with Stone Edge and Play Rough, his special bulk is nothing to laugh at, and 85 base speed is quite solid too. Access to Rock Polish can also make Tapu Rini an even scarier threat.

Name:
Tapu Toxo
Tapu + Toxin
Typing: Poison/Fairy
Ability: Toxic Surge
Atk: 95
Def: 75
SpA: 130
SpD: 85
Spe: 115
L1 Toxic Terrain
L1 Gunk Shot
L1 Psychic
L1 Mean Look
L1 Venom Drench
L1 Poison Gas
L1 Withdraw
L1 Smog
L8 Clear Smog
L14 Sludge
L20 Toxic Spikes
L26 Purify
L32 Sludge Bomb
L38 Scald
L43 Nature's Madness
L48 Moonblast
L53 Hydro Pump
L58 Sludge Wave
TM03 Psyshock
TM04 Calm Mind
TM06 Toxic
TM09 Venoshock
TM10 Hidden Power
TM12 Taunt
TM13 Ice Beam
TM17 Protect
TM18 Rain Dance
TM24 Thunderbolt
TM29 Psychic
TM34 Sludge Wave
TM36 Sludge Bomb
TM44 Rest
TM48 Round
TM49 Echoed Voice
TM52 Focus Blast
TM53 Energy Ball
TM55 Scald
TM83 Infestation
TM86 Grass Knot
TM88 Sleep Talk
TM90 Substitute
TM94 Surf
TM96 Nature Power
TM99 Dazzling Gleam
TM100 Confide
Design Description: Similarly to the other Tapu's its main body is Black and it is protected by a Wine-ish colored Shell, Similar to Tapu Fini's, but instead of having a Horizontal oppening, like Fini, Toxo has and Vertical oppening one. It has a crispy red-ish hair, that grows a little bit upwards on the end of it. When its shell is closed, it resembles a frog. It has what seems to be that frog cheek thing too, similar to Croagunk's.
Competitive Analysis: This Tapu hits incredibly hard with 130 SpA and Toxic Terrain Boosted Sludge Bomb/Wave, its also quite fast, at a respectable base 115 Speed.

Also, I'm suggesting a buff to Misty Terrain, so that Fairy-Type moves deal 1.5x extra damage and that Dragon-Type moves deal regular damage

Btw, how does Toxic Terrain and Acid Rain work together?? Do Poison Moves get a regular 1.5x boost?? Or do they stack for a 2.25x boost???

Just as A note, Insectoid Flygon should have a full evolution Line, and You get 20 more stats to play around with. (Please No more Special Attack, Arachnate BOOMBURST already Ohko's everything.) And Oh god, It gets QD. HIDE.
Item Name: Compound Goggles
Holder: Flygon
Result: Insected Flygon
New Type: Bug/Dragon
Abilities: Arachnate (-ate for bug moves)
New Moves: Dragon Pulse (should have got this anyway), Sticky Web, Lunge, Leech Life, Quiver Dance (May be broken)
New Stats:
HP - 60
Atk - 110
Def - 60
SpA - 110
SpD - 60
Spe - 120

Flygon @ Compound Goggles
Ability: Arachnate
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Lunge/Return

or

Flygon @ Compound Goggles
Ability: Arachnate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Quiver Dance
- Boomburst
- Dragon Pulse
- Earth Power/ Flamethrower

Can also be a suicide lead that, when left unattended, can setup and destroy you.

also, just curious, but who made the Harmo forms for you Pika Exreme?

Just as A note, Insectoid Flygon should have a full evolution Line, and You get 20 more stats to play around with. (Please No more Special Attack, Arachnate BOOMBURST already Ohko's everything.) And Oh god, It gets QD. HIDE.
okay. hmm, lets see... i guess I'll put 20 point's into SpA 8). jk

Harmo Meowth ideas?

-Sand cat, based on Mojave terrain
-Shrodinger's Cat
-Sabertooth tiger
-Ragdoll cat with Disguise-esqe ability
REEEEE I ALREADY DID SHRODINGER'S CAT YOU KOMALA

*ahem*
Alolan Meowth already exists, sadly. however, Liepard could work for the Sabertooth Tiger

More likely than not, there can be more than two versions of a species. In fact, I have an idea for a Raichu that adapted to live in zero gravity - but you aren't interested in that, are you? However, I honestly don't think Harmo forms for the sake of Harmo forms is such a good idea, I personally think we should keep ourselves to only doing it if we have a good idea (such as the Harmo Amaura line, which I built almost solely to abuse Draconic Light defensively)

Speaking of Harmo Amaura, I calculated its resistances with Draconic Light.

Weaknesses: Fighting, Ground, Rock
Resistances: ELECTRIC, Flying, Ice, Grass, Water

also have a set for wolf of OP Cerberuse since it's officially in

Wolf of OP (Cerberuse) @ Focus Sash / Life Orb
Ability: Strong Jaw
Jolly Nature
- Crunch
- Psychic Fangs
- Thunder Fang
- Parting Shot

And a set for Harmo Aurorus, again because it's in the spreadsheet

Bolt Beam (Aurorus) @ Leftovers
Ability: Draconic Light
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Modest Nature
- Ice Beam / Blizzard
- Thunderbolt
- Earth Power
- Calm Mind / Thunder Wave / Haze / Dragon Tail

*ahem*

More likely than not, there can be more than two versions of a species. In fact, I have an idea for a Raichu that adapted to live in zero gravity - but you aren't interested in that, are you? However, I honestly don't think Harmo forms for the sake of Harmo forms is such a good idea, I personally think we should keep ourselves to only doing it if we have a good idea (such as the Harmo Amaura line, which I built almost solely to abuse Draconic Light defensively)

Speaking of Harmo Amaura, I calculated its resistances with Draconic Light.

Weaknesses: Fighting, Ground, Rock
Resistances: ELECTRIC, Flying, Ice, Grass, Water

also have a set for wolf of OP Cerberuse since it's officially in

Wolf of OP (Cerberuse) @ Focus Sash / Life Orb
Ability: Strong Jaw
Jolly Nature
- Crunch
- Psychic Fangs
- Thunder Fang
- Parting Shot

And a set for Harmo Aurorus, again because it's in the spreadsheet

Bolt Beam (Aurorus) @ Leftovers
Ability: Draconic Light
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Modest Nature
- Ice Beam / Blizzard
- Thunderbolt
- Earth Power
- Calm Mind / Thunder Wave / Haze / Dragon Tail
funilly enough, I really like that Harmo Raichu idea. It sounds interesting. :)

Name: Amateradow
Name Justification: Amaterasu + Shadow
Egg Group: Undiscovered
Type 1: Fire
Type 2: Dark
Ability 1: Drought
Hidden Ability: Melting Healing (All recovery moves deal damage instead of healing)
80/110/90/110/90/100 (580 Base Stat Total)
Design: https://goo.gl/images/bGM5lm (make the white black)
Competitive Use: Can be used as a fast, bulky support mon. It's a bit like the Uxie of Harmo, except this one has less bulk and more speed.

Start - Torment
Start - Will-O-Wisp
Start - Ember
Start - Dusk Wave (Dark type ember)
15 - Embargo
15 - Torment
23 - Nasty Plot
23 - Swords Dance
36 - Solar Burst*
36 - Solar Charge**
50 - Fire Blast
50 - Flare Blitz
63 - Dark Pulse
63 - Knock Off
80 - Legendary Eclipse***
01 - Work Up
02 - Dragon Claw
03 - Psyshock
04 - Calm Mind
05 - Roar
06 - Toxic
08 - Bulk Up
09 - Venoshock
10 - Hidden Power
11 - Sunny Day
12 - Taunt
15 - Hyper Beam
16 - Light Screen
17 - Protect
20 - Safeguard
21 - Frustration
22 - Solarbeam
23 - Smack Down
26 - Earthquake
27 - Return
29 - Psychic
30 - Shadow Ball
31 - Brick Break
32 - Double Team
33 - Reflect
34 - Sludge Wave
35 - Flamethrower
36 - Sludge Bomb
38 - Fire Blast
39 - Rock Tomb
40 - Aerial Ace
41 - Torment
42 - Facade
43 - Flame Charge
44 - Rest
48 - Round
49 - Echoed Voice
50 - Overheat
52 - Focus Blast
53 - Energy Ball
54 - False Swipe
56 - Fling
60 - Quash
61 - Will-O-Wisp
63 - Embargo
64 - Explosion
65 - Shadow Claw
66 - Payback
67 - Smart Strike
68 - Giga Impact
71 - Stone Edge
75 - Swords Dance
77 - Psych Up
78 - Bulldoze
80 - Rock Slide
84 - Poison Jab
87 - Swagger
88 - Sleep Talk
89 - U-Turn
90 - Substitute
91 - Flash Cannon
95 - Snarl
97 - Dark Pulse
100 - Confide

Name: Solar Burst
Type: Fire
Classification: Special
Base Power: 40
Accuracy: 95%
Power Points: 20 (32 Max)
Effect: Hits 3 times. 10% chance to burn
Target: 1 Adjacent mon

Name: Solar Charge
Type: Fire
Classification: Physcial
Base Power: 120
Accuracy: 95%
Power Points: 20 (32 Max)
Effect: 30% chance to burn
Target: 1 Adjacent mon

Name: Legendary Eclipse
Type: ???
Classification: ???
Base Power: 110
Accuracy: 90%
Power Points: 5 (8 Max)
Effect: Type depends on the users primary type. Classification depends on the users attack/special attack (the higher one)
Target: All Adjacent Mons
Will add the other two later, since this took me about 2 hours on the IPad...
Can we change this one into a standard 1 Line Pokemon, removing about 60 from the stats and taking away Legendary Eclispe?

Can we change this one into a standard 1 Line Pokemon, removing about 60 from the stats and taking away Legendary Eclispe?
it was supposed to be a legendary trio though :( Amateradow, Spiritanoo and Lunomi were the Spirit Trio

Last edited:
By liking my Raging Winds post, Jerrytkrot implicitly OK'd the idea, so here goes...

Pika Xreme's Storm Gale kicked up raging winds!

New Ability: Storm Gale. Sets the Raging Winds weather.

Pokemon that are not Flying, Dragon or Bug and do not have Levitate take 1/16 of their HP in damage in a turn.
Moves that do not have 100% accuracy have their accuracy dropped by 20% unless they are Flying, Dragon or Bug.
Hurricane has perfect accuracy.
Draco Meteor only drops Special Attack by 1, Clanging Scales does not drop Defense at all.
Gale Wings can be used regardless of health.
Fly, Sky Attack and Bounce can be executed in one turn.
Attacking moves that do not work in Sky Battles have their power halved.
Attacking moves that cannot be used in Gravity have their power increased by 1.5x.

I'd like the Jawnado line to get this ability, asking Zaph1337 for the OK. But I'm not reliant on the OK in the slightest and it's mostly for flavor due to its frailness, since I have a 'mon of my own...

Jupiteagle
Name Justification: Jupiter + Eagle
Type 1: Flying
Type 2: Electric
Ability 1: Storm Gale
Hidden Ability: No Guard
HP 110, Atk 80, Def 95, Spa 100, Spd 95, Spe 120,
Some Moves: Hurricane, Recover, Thunderbolt, Air Slash, Ice Beam, Brave Bird, a whole lot of other stuff because it's a legendary
General Design: A red mass of swirling gas in the shape of an eagle, with lightning manifesting in its claws.
Other Notes/Competitive Use: Based on Jupiter - both the planet and the god, combining the symbol of the god (an eagle holding a thunderbolt) with the most recognizable thing about the planet (the Big Red Spot). Competitively, it's a fast and reasonably bulky Raging Winds setter.

New Move: Awaken Winds. A Flying-type Sandstorm (as in the move) clone that summons Raging Winds. Just give it to a ton of Flying types with no coherency, it'll be fine.

The winds rage on!

Dracomill
Name Justification: Draco + Windmill
Type 1: Dragon
Type 2: Steel
Ability 1: Wind Turbine (Swift Swim clone for Raging Winds)
Hidden Ability: Windpower (Special Attack by 1.3x in Raging Winds)
HP 80, Atk 110, Def 120, Spa 130, Spd 80, Spe 80
Some Moves: Clanging Scales, Awaken Winds, Draco Meteor, Roost, Recycle, Flash Cannon, Iron Head, Dragon Claw, probably more
General Design: A sleepy dragon with an old-timey windmill as a shell and wind turbine wings.
Other Notes/Competitive Use: Based on my butchered memory of a summary of Don Quixote, because giants = dragons apparently. A Raging Winds sweeper.

Windling
Name Justification: Windmill + Hatchling
Ability 1: Wind Turbine
Hidden Ability: Windpower
HP 40, Atk 55, Def 60, Spa 65, Spd 40, Spe 40,
Some Moves: Clanging Scales, Awaken Winds, Draco Meteor, Roost, Recycle, Flash Cannon, Iron Head, Dragon Claw, probably more
General Design: A small and cute version of the above.
Competitive Use: See above, but LC.

Wyrmill
Name Justification: Wyrm + Windmill
Ability 1: Wind Turbine
Hidden Ability: Windpower
Hp 55, Atk 75, Def 85, Spa 95, Spd 55, Spe 55,
General Design: See above, but the awkward middle phase that isn't quite cute or cool.
Competitive Use: See above, but the awkward middle phase that isn't LC or standard tiers.

The raging winds dissipated!

Anyone wanna handle Rain, Sand and potentially Acid Rain setters for me?
This seems like a much better Pseudo Legend than the Wyrm Line I made, So... (Replaced)

it was supposed to be a legendary trio though :( Amateradow, Spiritanoo and Lunomi were the Spirit Trio
Oh, Sorry. How about they Become the Romaing Trio?

Cool thread, I stopped by to ckeck it out right now and it looks quite interesting, as I've read in the first post, you need fossils, right? Here's my attempt :]

Stegross
Stegosaur + Gross

Ability 1: Poison Touch
Ability 2: Weak Armor
Hidden Ability: Corrosion

HP: 36
Atk: 80
Def: 70
SpA: 15
SpD: 60
Spe: 9
BST: 300

Notable Moves: Gunk Shot, Stone Edge, Stealth Rocks, Dragon Tail, Earthquake, Rapid Spin, Fire Fang, Thunder Fang, Ice Fang, Toxic, Slack Off, Roar

Design Conecept: Based on Stegosaurus, obviously, but spits poison from its mouth. It has almost like a spiky, toxic club on the end of its tail, and has a armor made of bones. It looks very small and innoffensive

Evolves by leveling up with Gunk Shot.

Stegunk
Stegosaur + Gunk

Ability 1: Stamina
Ability 2: Weak Armor
Hidden Ability: Corrosion

HP: 79
Atk: 135
Def: 125
SpA: 55
SpD: 105
Spe: 51
BST: 550

Notable Moves: Gunk Shot, Stone Edge, Stealth Rocks, Dragon Tail, Earthquake, Rapid Spin, Fire Fang, Thunder Fang, Ice Fang, Toxic, Slack Off, Roar

Design Conecept: Based on Stegosaurus, obviously, but spits poison from its mouth. It has almost like a spiky, toxic club on the end of its tail, and has a armor made of bones. This Pokemon is very large and intimidating, it has stone toxic spikes growing from its back too.

Competitive Analysis: Hits very hard with 135 Base Attack and is quite tanky. Has SR and Rapid Spin support too, and also can recover its HP with Slack Off, low speed, tons of weaknesses and its relative fragility on the special side hurt Stegunk though. The ability to poison Steel and opposing Poison-Types is very interesting as well, as this is a very bulky mon, and a better user than Salazzle.

Velectro
Velociraptor + Electro

Ability 1: Static
Ability 2: Petrifying Touch (This Pokemon's moves have a 30% chance to paralyze on top of their original chance)
Hidden Ability: Galvanize

HP: 36
Atk: 80
Def: 70
SpA: 15
SpD: 15
Spe: 54
BST: 300

Notable Moves: Wild Charge, Stone Edge, Head Smash, Earthquake, Fire Fang, Thunder Fang, Ice Fang, Volt Switch, Taunt, Knock Off, Magnet Rise, Return (Galvanize), Stealth Rocks, Dragon Tail

Design Conecept: This Pokemon is based on a Velociraptor, and has what seems to be a plug at the very end of its tail. Its said to be the Pokemon that introduced Electricity to humans. This Pokemon is also tiny and very quick.

Evolves by leveling up with Wild Charge

Veloshock
Velociraptor + Shock

Ability 1: Static
Ability 2: Petrifying Touch (This Pokemon's moves have a 30% chance to paralyze on top of their original chance)
Hidden Ability: Galvanize

HP: 79
Atk: 135
Def: 125
SpA: 55
SpD: 55
Spe: 101
BST: 550

Notable Moves: Wild Charge, Stone Edge, Head Smash, Earthquake, Fire Fang, Thunder Fang, Ice Fang, Volt Switch, Taunt, Knock Off, Magnet Rise, Return (Galvanize), Stealth Rocks, Dragon Tail

Design Conecept: This Pokemon is based on a Velociraptor, and has what seems to be a plug at the very end of its tail. Its said to be the Pokemon that introduced Electricity to humans. This Pokemon is also very tall and very quick.

Competitive Analysis: Just outspeeding the crowded base 101 Speed Tier, Veloschock is a huge threat because of its high attack stat and two amazing abilities on Galvanize or Petrifying Touch. Rock + Electric is quite a bad typing though, and this Pokemon can't take Special hits too... Though, it does have a way to keep Momentum in Volt Switch and access to notable support moves in Taunt and Stealth Rocks.
Lets Balance the Stats A bit: Take 10 off of each of the Useless Stats of the full Evos, Then take 5 off of attack and Defense (Aready on the doc like this.)

Seeing we have new Terrains, we should have new Tapus

Name: Tapu Rini
Tapu + Rhino
Typing: Rock/Fairy
Ability: Rocky Surge
Atk: 115
Def: 130
SpA: 75
SpD: 95
Spe: 85
L1 Rocky Terrain
L1 Stone Edge
L1 Bulldoze
L1 Mean Look
L1 Tackle
L1 Stealth Rocks
L1 Withdraw
L1 Smack Down
L8 Rock Tomb
L14 Rock Blast
L20 Spikes
L26 Rock Polish
L32 Rock Slide
L38 Megahorn
L43 Nature's Madness
L48 Earthquake
L53 Play Rough
L58 Head Smash
TM01 Work Up
TM05 Roar
TM06 Toxic
TM08 Bulk Up
TM10 Hidden Power
TM12 Taunt
TM17 Protect
TM21 Frustration
TM23 Smack Down
TM26 Earthquake
TM28 Leech Life
TM37 Sandstorm
TM39 Rock Tomb
TM44 Rest
TM64 Explosion
TM66 Payback
TM71 Stone Edge
TM75 Swords Dance
TM78 Bulldoze
TM80 Rock Slide
TM84 Poison Jab
TM88 Sleep Talk
TM90 Substitute
TM93 Wild Charge
TM96 Nature Power
TM100 Confide
Design Description: This Pokemon has a black body and is covered by a Grey Shell, Rini tends to lift his shell up by raising its arms, as they're linked together. The shell resembles a Rhino and has a horn on top of it. The shell also doesnt cover below Tapu Rini, Similiarly to Tapu Bulu, Rini is quite larger too.
Competitive Analysis: He has a solid Defense stat and hits devastatengly hard with Stone Edge and Play Rough, his special bulk is nothing to laugh at, and 85 base speed is quite solid too. Access to Rock Polish can also make Tapu Rini an even scarier threat.
Name: Tapu Toxo
Tapu + Toxin
Typing: Poison/Fairy
Ability: Toxic Surge
Atk: 95
Def: 75
SpA: 130
SpD: 85
Spe: 115
L1 Toxic Terrain
L1 Gunk Shot
L1 Psychic
L1 Mean Look
L1 Venom Drench
L1 Poison Gas
L1 Withdraw
L1 Smog
L8 Clear Smog
L14 Sludge
L20 Toxic Spikes
L26 Purify
L32 Sludge Bomb
L38 Scald
L43 Nature's Madness
L48 Moonblast
L53 Hydro Pump
L58 Sludge Wave
TM03 Psyshock
TM04 Calm Mind
TM06 Toxic
TM09 Venoshock
TM10 Hidden Power
TM12 Taunt
TM13 Ice Beam
TM17 Protect
TM18 Rain Dance
TM24 Thunderbolt
TM29 Psychic
TM34 Sludge Wave
TM36 Sludge Bomb
TM44 Rest
TM48 Round
TM49 Echoed Voice
TM52 Focus Blast
TM53 Energy Ball
TM55 Scald
TM83 Infestation
TM86 Grass Knot
TM88 Sleep Talk
TM90 Substitute
TM94 Surf
TM96 Nature Power
TM99 Dazzling Gleam
TM100 Confide
Design Description: Similarly to the other Tapu's its main body is Black and it is protected by a Wine-ish colored Shell, Similar to Tapu Fini's, but instead of having a Horizontal oppening, like Fini, Toxo has and Vertical oppening one. It has a crispy red-ish hair, that grows a little bit upwards on the end of it. When its shell is closed, it resembles a frog. It has what seems to be that frog cheek thing too, similar to Croagunk's.
Competitive Analysis: This Tapu hits incredibly hard with 130 SpA and Toxic Terrain Boosted Sludge Bomb/Wave, its also quite fast, at a respectable base 115 Speed.

Also, I'm suggesting a buff to Misty Terrain, so that Fairy-Type moves deal 1.5x extra damage and that Dragon-Type moves deal regular damage

Btw, how does Toxic Terrain and Acid Rain work together?? Do Poison Moves get a regular 1.5x boost?? Or do they stack for a 2.25x boost???
I like these Pokemon, But I feel that they Shouldnt be Tapus, as that was exclusive to Alola. It would be like making another Regi (Lol Gen 4), or making another Rotom/Castform-Form.

Last edited:
actually, I kinda wanted them to be the roaming trio :)
This seems like a much better Pseudo Legend than the Wyrm Line I made, So... (Replaced)

Oh, Sorry. How about they Become the Romaing Trio?

Lets Balance the Stats A bit: Take 10 off of each of the Useless Stats of the full Evos, Then take 5 off of attack and Defense (Aready on the doc like this.)

I like these Pokemon, But I feel that they Shouldnt be Tapus, as that was exclusive to Alola. It would be like making another Regi (Lol Gen 4), or making another Rotom/Castform-Form.

*ahem*

/quote]

Thank you, kind sir.

Anyways....I'm more towards rag doll kitten Meowth. A free Nasty Plot and amazing speed to go along with it.

Here are some other Harmo form ideas;

-Rock/Poison Geodude exposed to radiation
-Dark/Fairy Mimikyu that possessed an old mascot character from an amusement park
-Normal/Fairy Stoutland based on the White Shepard
-Honedge line based of pickaxes for the California Gold Rush

Last edited:
are you saying that raging winds castform and normal-type rotom with boomburst are bad ideas
but yeah them being tapus is weird

gen 3 had two psuedo-legend lines, so there's precedent?

Here are some tutor abilities I came up with:

-Cheerleader: Raises ally's Attack and Special Attack by 50% in a double/triple battle.
-Heavy Sleeper: If this Pokémon is asleep, it's defense stats are maximized, but sleep lasts longer.
-Quarntine: If this Pokémon is poisoned, then all other Pokémon become poisoned as well.
-Enchanted Armor: This Pokémon is immune to Fairy types.

Why do 99% of your moves do super effective damage to extra types

Short Circuit, and Limestone = 2. 2 = 99% of 10. I must've made you angry, I'm sorry if so. Not sure how, but...

Anyway, if you mean Pseudo-STAB, its a way to boost coverage.

Forest Fire Adds more nuance to the game when Chloro Sweepers have a better answer for steels than HP Fire and Dragon Fist is coverage for Dragons that hits harder than Quake when there's no STAB but Fairies block you.

Regardless, I'll try to avoid pissing folks off.

As for Alolan Flygon...

I was thinking similar to Marowak, this thing starts like typical Trapinch, but evolution makes it bug... dare I suggest, Bug/Flying with the following abilities:

Erode (Prevents the enemy from using Stealth rocks and immediately stops all sand and removes stealth rocks)/Aerialate Boulderdash HA When hit by rock moves, including Stealth Rocks, speed goes up 1 stage.

Statwise, it'd be the same as Normal Flygon but the SpAtk and Phys Attack switch. This thing has a larger bug pool including QD but it loses almost every dragon move. This makes it a lethal QD sweeper, whether abusing -ate Boom Burst or its rock immunities.

This thing might be broken? Probably would be.

EDIT: Remember, -ate abilities aren't so name limited, if Golem's Galvanize is to be believed.

Last edited:
Short Circuit, and Limestone = 2. 2 = 99% of 10. I must've made you angry, I'm sorry if so. Not sure how, but...

Anyway, if you mean Pseudo-STAB, its a way to boost coverage.

Forest Fire Adds more nuance to the game when Chloro Sweepers have a better answer for steels than HP Fire and Dragon Fist is coverage for Dragons that hits harder than Quake when there's no STAB but Fairies block you.

Regardless, I'll try to avoid pissing folks off.

As for Alolan Flygon...

I was thinking similar to Marowak, this thing starts like typical Trapinch, but evolution makes it bug... dare I suggest, Bug/Flying with the following abilities:

Erode (Prevents the enemy from using Stealth rocks and immediately stops all sand and removes stealth rocks)/Aerialate Boulderdash HA When hit by rock moves, including Stealth Rocks, speed goes up 1 stage.

Statwise, it'd be the same as Normal Flygon but the SpAtk and Phys Attack switch. This thing has a larger bug pool including QD but it loses almost every dragon move. This makes it a lethal QD sweeper, whether abusing -ate Boom Burst or its rock immunities.

This thing might be broken? Probably would be.
you didn't piss me off, don't worry. I was just confused. and yeah, I was including psuedo-STAB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back