Post your ideas for new Pokémon game titles and I'll tell you if they're any good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Title. Suggesting names for remakes of old games are fair game. Keep in mind that I can't see the future, so if your suggestion somehow becomes a reality I will personally follow your profile and leave Love reacts on all your future posts.

Oh, and I will know if you've stolen a name suggestion from elsewhere. Trust me, I've played of a lot of fangames.

Pokemon OCD and Pokemon ADHD

You could even have Pokemon Anxiety as a third version
A bit insensitive to name the games after mental disorders, don't you think?
I think the Pokemon franchise has been beaten to death. We've had, what, 26 generations of Pokemon? That's wild. That's why I'm suggesting we take a step back and try again with Pokemon 2
I know you're trolling but Gold and Silver were called Pokémon 2 during development. Also there's 8 generations so far, not 26 lmao

Pokemon Communist and Capitalist.
- Your enemy is the game you didn't choose!

(this post is a joke)

Pokémon (2023) is a blind box release and has several different Pokémon that are "Version" Exclusives. Pokémon (2023) is like a box of chocolates without allergen information, you never know what you're going to get!
Oh fuck no, don't even suggest that. These "surprise mechanics" have caused enough trouble in the industry as is.
pokemon breath of the wild
Did you mean: Pokémon Legends: Arceus

Fusion Flare

i have hired this cat to stare at you
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
I think the Pokemon franchise has been beaten to death. We've had, what, 26 generations of Pokemon? That's wild. That's why I'm suggesting we take a step back and try again with Pokemon 2
but johto fucking STINKS albatross!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)