Post your searing hot takes

Adeleine

after committing a dangerous crime
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
we currently have a disjoint-focused resource management dlc fighter

hes mediocre

one can never know before full release, but my expectations for steve viability are similar to how good hero is. "meh"

blocks could be annoying but, like, belmonts and ddd ledgetrapping is annoying. and those chars are either "meh" or worse

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
is a Community Contributor
we currently have a disjoint-focused resource management dlc fighter

hes mediocre

one can never know before full release, but my expectations for steve viability are similar to how good hero is. "meh"

blocks could be annoying but, like, belmonts and ddd ledgetrapping is annoying. and those chars are either "meh" or worse
Agreed, but the concept of making your own wall to tech off of/edgeguard with is still sounds hilariously busted

Adeleine

after committing a dangerous crime
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Agreed, but the concept of making your own wall to tech off of/edgeguard with is still sounds hilariously busted
blocks in a vaccum seem broken, but i have faith that they will "merely" be "quite annoying". we'll see though!!

National Dex should remove snapped moves and non-sig Z-crystals
It should actually go even further, in my opinion, and ONLY bring back cut Pokemon. No moves or items. After all, it's called "National Dex", not "National Dex plus a bunch of other shit that we arbitrarily thought would be cool".

I seriously hate Nat Dex. It spits in the face of everything Smogon stands for, and it's a disgrace that it ever got approved in its current state.

Sijih

game show genius
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Water is by far the best beverage
I agreed that water is way better, and I haven't had a non water beverage in quite some time. But some water is just bad. There are brands of bottled water that taste strange because of whatever pH balancing stuff they do and there are some places where tap water comes out white every once in a while.

But I've never once had a Coca-Cola that doesn't taste exactly like every other Coca-Cola I've ever had, and there's something to be said for that

DrPumpkinz In Gen 7, Megas have their own dex entries. Signature Z-crystals could make things easier for tiering due to being banned individually if they’re broken as opposed to regular Z-crystals, which break everything. Snapped moves are snapped moves and is a worthy sacrifice.

DrPumpkinz In Gen 7, Megas have their own dex entries. Signature Z-crystals could make things easier for tiering due to being banned individually if they’re broken as opposed to regular Z-crystals, which break everything. Snapped moves are snapped moves and is a worthy sacrifice.
So? Mega stones and Z-crystals were cut from Gen 8, and last time I checked, mega stones and Z-crystals have never had Pokedex entries. And neither did Soul Dew, Lucky Punch, or Deep Sea Scale/Tooth. One of Smogon's core philosophies is "be concise". Rulesets strive to be as clean and easy-to-understand as possible. It's why complex and non-Pokemon bans are so often avoided like the plague. National Dex is basically "complex ban, the meta". Allowing something so filled with exceptions and complete guesswork (for example, how new moves interact with Z-crystals) to be endorsed is hypocrisy and blasphemy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)