Tournament PSPL II: Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two days 'til the deadline and my opp still hasn't bothered to respond to my VM... or even come on forums in general.

Livio was last seen:
Sunday at 2:01 PM

atomicllamas

but then what's left of me?
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
soTsoT gave me the wrong timezone so he technically missed our scheduled battle (its on his wall), he can't play Sunday and wants to play tomorrow, I honestly don't know if I can play tomorrow, so activity for right now

I've been available literally every day since the week started, but I can't play sunday, so you guys should either sub livio out or manage to get him to come on and play me before sunday

I've been available literally every day since the week started, but I can't play sunday, so you guys should either sub livio out or manage to get him to come on and play me before sunday
I understand your problem. Send me when you are available today, so if Livio can't play I could find a substitute as soon as possible and when you can play too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)