NU: Ren-chon vs. Kiyo
PU: Erize (Nohr in PS) vs. HJAD
LC: Luna Bakitso vs. Earth

I don't know why Erize was LC, Luna was playing LC every week :[

Dell
HJAD Earth
Quoting this because it seems you didnt see it + No edits on the OP :/

Star

is a Tournament Directoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Past SPL Championis the defending RU Circuit Championis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OGC & Tour Head
my opponent hasn't been on since June 27 and obviously hasn't replied to my vm. Claiming activity win/requesting sub

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
yeah was dumb but we both qualified anyway. Gl in future rounds
Also our two rooms should've tied, there's an error saying Raiza beat Zamrock and I'm p sure he lost

Raven

Esto es el fin.
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
That's fine, man. Sorry, I didn't know this was happening for obvious reasons :p I'm getting back at about 3:30 est monday and tuesday, but Monday is better because I have a doctor's appointment on Tuesday. If you could be on and contact me b/w 9:30 and 10, that would be great.

Thanks again ^^
Is that 9:30 my time? If so, that works :)

Darkdevil contacted me in the morning, which I responded to at 5pm my time, and then later on (1 hour time difference between us). I've been online all day so I'm not exactly sure where I was meant to have "come" to (I guess the Italian room, but didn't come find me either). Still fine to play any time soon.

Last edited:
Just wanna point out a mistake in the OP, for Mafia vs Staff, rssp beat antemortem, not the other way around ^_^
I also won vs wishes but the opposite result was recorded, tagging Dell and scpinion so they don't have to wade through all the posts to see this (sorry if I wasnt supposed to tag you both)
I put both replays here so you guys dont need to go track down where I posted the replays:
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/lc-394802308 vs wishes
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/lc-397057448 vs antemortem
e: whoops I didnt check the OP and the result this week was corrected, so ignore what I said about that one

fran17

(1999)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Activity post, my opponent told me he would be there today and didn't show, I'm pretty busy these days so I don't think I can actually play this unless he wants to play during his early mornings.

posting just so i don't somehow get screwed by activity later on, but raspberry and i scheduled for today around 6-9pm gmt+1, to which he was online, i sent several pms but got no answer. However he has sent me a VM and I will get this done later on in the week :)

Dell

majestic pride.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
All scores are updated, as well as each team's current standings (after week 2, but they'll get updated once more matches get done) included to the OP.

New: Managers, starting next week and onward, reused lineups (exception being the ones that contacted me prior to the preceding week being posted, confirming that they want to keep their lineup+vote their metas) will not be allowed to request subs/lineup changes for the following round from here on out. There were lots of cases that I had to deal with with regarding this throughout the event, and considering the large amount of teams that needed to do this for this week, I was content with giving everyone the go-ahead this round. For future cases, confirmed lineups and preferred formats need to be sent prior to the new weekly threads being posted to avoid being affected with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)