Tournament PSPL IV Group Stages: Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

pancake

movement and location
is a Contributor Alumnus
Sorry for doublepost, my original post tagging Dell got deleted.

Dell requesting a small extension. I know you hate extensions, but there was the problem with the lineup and I am not sure if I can play tomorrow, considering I have an appointment and won't get back until Teremiare is asleep. I hope this will be granted :v

Dell

majestic pride.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Sorry for doublepost, my original post tagging Dell got deleted.

Dell requesting a small extension. I know you hate extensions, but there was the problem with the lineup and I am not sure if I can play tomorrow, considering I have an appointment and won't get back until Teremiare is asleep. I hope this will be granted :v
Will you be able to play anytime on the day after that (13th)? The deadline is technically that day in 11:59 PM, to be exact.

pancake

movement and location
is a Contributor Alumnus
Dell said:
Will you be able to play anytime on the day after that (13th)? The deadline is technically that day in 11:59 PM, to be exact.
(reponded to you on PS, but posting here for information services)

oh um, I can. He hasn't responded to my message yet, but if I play as soon as I get home I'll easily be able to catch him. I just thought the dl was tomorrow at 11:59. Hopefully I'll be able to catch him :v

Kink

it's a thug life ¨̮
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I've been available every day for a fight, can someone please sub in for PU and fight me tonight..?

atomicllamas

but then what's left of me?
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Dell I changed the OP to reflect the fact that Zamrock actually beat raiza (you had the opposite) and that I beat megazard, thus RU tied PU and both teams are at 5 points, idk if it matters or not for playoffs but I just wanted to let you know I changed the op o_O.

Dell

majestic pride.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Dell I changed the OP to reflect the fact that Zamrock actually beat raiza (you had the opposite) and that I beat megazard, thus RU tied PU and both teams are at 5 points, idk if it matters or not for playoffs but I just wanted to let you know I changed the op o_O.
Yeah, sorry about that. With the planned system of 1st seeded teams vs 2nd seeded teams in the top 16 playoffs, it only matters in the sense that if two teams of the same group are tied for highest placing group of the group stage weeks, then it becomes a tiebreaker for 1st/2nd seed. The tiebreaker will be a best of 3 between any player of the respective groups, with the first game being ORAS OU, and then the loser of first (and second, provided it's not a 2-0) game picks whatever they want (as long as it's already a format for PSPL). I was planning to host the tiebreaker games after this round as that'll be when the final standings are ready to be posted, but you guys are welcome to have your matches now that you've already finished your games this round. Of course, if tiebreaker matches can't be done after a certain period (I'll probably give all tied top teams in the same group a couple of days or so after week 3 is over), then I'll simply coinflip the tied teams for 1st/2nd seed.

all falls down

thanks ugly god
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
i accidently lagged and misclicked and picked my belly drum magmortar belly drum hariyama team (s/o to it for beating thecrystalonix)

luckily ryoma is an amazing user and let me pick a different team i swear i was going to use this team anyways and didnt ct (this is rly the best ru team i have atm, i used it in every ru tour im in hehe)

thanks ur amazing & won gg http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ru-399001743

Last edited:

doomsday doink

v̶̱̅i̵̢̕l̶̦̈́ļ̵͗a̷̙̓g̸͈͝ę̵̎ ̵̱̌g̷̭͆û̷̦a̵̰͛ȓ̶̜d̸
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Activity for my match vs Berserking Now (unless I can find him at some point tomorrow when I'm free).

I've contacted him multiple times on PS! where he's claimed he's not ready or simply doesn't have the time. I can't be asking to check in with this man 24/7 and all I've wanted to do this week is play a PSPL Ubers match. Sigh. We already won the week as well so I don't see why it's something to prepare this thoroughly for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)