Tournament PSPL VI Group Stage: Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

AM

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
LCPL Champion
Cynde did you get that team from the ou forum? Cause it looked terrible like the entire generation smfh. Regular alakazam, overhyped caca juice mon for two gens straight apparently. Like :puff:

I’m calm now but boy that was like HTs LC game last week type of painful to watch. Aldo carrying you guys in RU, a tier that isnt even real. :psyduck:

Cynde did you get that team from the ou forum? Cause it looked terrible like the entire generation smfh. Regular alakazam, overhyped caca juice mon for two gens straight apparently. Like :puff:

I’m calm now but boy that was like HTs LC game last week type of painful to watch. Aldo carrying you guys in RU, a tier that isnt even real. :psyduck:
It was a team ABR used in spl, I noticed he was using a different ABR team each week so I expected to see some heavy balance (clef, pex, ferro, lando, etc.) and that's why I brought that pz set. I think that game looks a lot worse than it really was, if for some reason pz went down it was pretty much reverse 6-0. Pz isn't a thing in OU so you can't really fault a team for losing to it, only lesson here is to build your own teams for tournaments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)