Tournament PSPL VII Group Stages: Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merritt

no comment
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Head TD
I contacted Hikari earlier this week and we scheduled for 3pm EDT on Saturday. I showed up about half an hour early and let Hikari know I was there on forums. At 3:15pm I then reached out to Hikari on discord as well and still got no response. Waited until 4pm at which point I would not have had time to completely at least two randbats games before I would have had to leave. I reached out to Hikari at that point on forums to try and reschedule for today at 2pm since that was within the window of availability I was given of "weekends after midday". I still have not received a response.

Hogg Shiba if you can get Hikari to play then by all means but otherwise please have somebody sub in sooner rather than later - I really can't wait until nearly deadline to play today. It's randbats, it shouldn't be that hard to find a sub if necessary.

BloodAce

Untier Connoisseur
is a Tiering Contributor
Calling act, contacted my opponent Chill Shadow earlier this week, we had a 7 hour time difference me being GMT-4 and him being GMT+3. He responded telling me Sunday would be best and that he would let me know a specific time at the start of the weekend. He later said Sunday evening his time would be best but he hasnt responded to any of my VMs since Friday evening with anything more specific than that, I have been on for over an hour and a half waiting for him and he never showed. Its now past 11pm his time and he hasn't been on in 7 hours according to Lady Monita so it doesnt seem like he is going to be getting on.

https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/chill-shadow.256567/#profile-post-2182417 Our VM discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)