PU C&C Reservation List - Read OP Before Posting [Writing standards update @289]

I would like to reserve Electivire. :3

EDIT: I need more experience with Electivire before I reserve it so I'll be dropping it for now but I'll pick it up later when I have more experience with it. :3

Last edited:

Darkinium

the mighty nuaguunibi
Would like to reserve non-choiced offensive Primeape. Although it's not on the reservation list, it has very good potential as a lure by bluffing Scarf and lulling the enemy into false senses of security by making them believe it is locked into a given move.

Replays:
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7pu-708426926 (against GenZeon. Turns 4 and 5, surprises Ferroseed after it uses Protect and believes that Primeape is locked into U-turn. I lose in the end, but those couple turns demonstrate the bluff perfectly.)

I could've sworn I had another :( In the battle I had thought I saved, Primeape surprises an Oricorio-Sensu who attempts to set up and Sub and dent my team after believing it had been locked into Close Combat, another great example of the lure in action.
mz edit: yes but we're gonna have to talk about the set, qc is discussing now

Last edited by a moderator:
Could I take Bouffalant (If not done)?
no, only stuff on the reservation list -megazard

I would like to reserve Electivire. :3

EDIT: I need more experience with Electivire before I reserve it so I'll be dropping it for now but I'll pick it up later when I have more experience with it. :3
May reserve it? I'm a big fan of Evire and it was my main Pokémon like, 10 teams, 9 had Evire on it.
yes, also if it's something on the reservation list then you just post here and do it (well checking about the exact set is good but you dont need to wait for this edit) - megazard

May reserve it? I'm a big fan of Evire and it was my main Pokémon like, 10 teams, 9 had Evire on it.
yes, also if it's something on the reservation list then you just post here and do it (well checking about the exact set is good but you dont need to wait for this edit) - megazard
Thanks, then I'd like to reserve Electivire, with the LO, Choice Scarf, Physically based mix and Specially based mix set

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Thanks, then I'd like to reserve Electivire, with the LO, Choice Scarf, Physically based mix and Specially based mix set
You already did reserve it. With the last post you did, that reserved Electivire. There was no need to ask for approval or post again. As for sets, those are up for QC to decide. We only want the LO set and nothing else, so when you do it that's all that's going to be there. If you want to discuss this more, just send me a PM.

You already did reserve it. With the last post you did, that reserved Electivire. There was no need to ask for approval or post again. As for sets, those are up for QC to decide. We only want the LO set and nothing else, so when you do it that's all that's going to be there. If you want to discuss this more, just send me a PM.
Thanks for your help Megazard, I´m new here and still getting used to it. Sorry if i made a silly mistake.

Aaronboyer

Something Worth Fighting For
is a Contributor to Smogon
Silvally-Dragon isn’t on the Reservation List, but was approved by Megazard
reservations done to here -mz

Conni

katharsis
I'll take Poliwrath too if thats ok (since you can reserve two at a time if I'm not mistaken)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)