PU is now an official tier!

it feel like so long since me and mag decided to look at this cool new om, or even since we were unbadged scrubs wandering around the ou forum. now you're an official tier leader :') proud of you

and galbia too of course. here's to the future of pu, I'm sure it will be great :)

Twix

jicama
is a Contributor Alumnus
WHOOO-HOOOOO!!! PU IS OFFICIALLY OFFICIAL! :DDDDDDDDD

Guess this means FU is the new PU.
"PU being official does not imply a "slippery slope" or that we'll make FU or whatever the hell official next just because we're making PU official"

But yay we did something!!!

Congrats PU. Btw I thought PU would get renamed to something else once it became official, and that FU would become the new PU, is this true?

I haven't played much PU yet, but it's been a fun one to start getting into. Seeing Arbok actually viable is a great thing.

(Although I'm still stunned to see Luxray in PU. That thing is a monster with Guts boosted Facades, Wild Charges and Crunches. It's a scary threat if you give it a scarf and I've had it wreck OU teams time and again....)

SparksBlade

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Community Leader
GIVE PU
GIVE SHIRTS
grats everyone who worked on it, the leaders and qc team and analysis writers and room regulars and ladder players
n_n

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)