QC Teams and Announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.

in the hills

spreading confusion
is a Top Artistis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Almost Any Ability is back and open! Check out their Viability Rankings along with their updated sample sets for Pokemon to write for and reserve them in the thread as per usual.
The AAA QC team consists of the following members:
rozes
The Number Man
Thinkerino
xavgb

For AAA analyses currently in QC or GP, we're asking the writers to update their analyses with the DLC2 metagame in mind, and include the new sections of Other Options Checks and Checks and Counters.

Additionally, Jrdn has entered inactive QC.

in the hills

spreading confusion
is a Top Artistis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

S1nn0hC0nfirm3d

aka Ho3nConfirm3d
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a defending SCL Champion
OM Analyses return to 1 GP! Applies to new, WIP, and QC analyses only–analyses in GP 1/2 will still need a second GP.

Due to a growing backlog, the mods requested for OM analyses to return to only needing 1 GP check. However, analyses currently at 1/2 GP will still need a second GP. This is because these analyses were intended to have a second GP for them to be finished.

Please update your credits accordingly.

S1nn0hC0nfirm3d

aka Ho3nConfirm3d
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a defending SCL Champion
ZU Analyses are reopen!

Check out the VR update and make sure banned or unviable Pokemon are left unmentioned. Also, the Reservation List is not updated yet. I apologize for the inconvenience, and in the mean time, you'll have to check the ZU tag / Smogdex to see if a Pokemon is already reserved. Once again, sorry for that ;-;

Tagging active writers. If you wish to discontinue an analysis due to the changes in the meta / set just let me know. Also reach out to me or Tuthur if you're unsure how to update your analysis. QC will also help of course during checks if it's not already in GP.

Last edited:

S1nn0hC0nfirm3d

aka Ho3nConfirm3d
NFE is restarting analyses!

That's right folks for the most part we're going to be completely restarting writing NFE analyses so most of everything will become available again. This is because NFE was one of the earliest and most prolific OMs to enter analysis writing this generation and a lot of old analyses were written before we had DLC. I've tried to maintain them but I think it's time for rewrites for most of everything. I'll have a full list coming soon but also feel free to request a viable Pokemon as normal and we'll give you the go ahead or not.

Also welcome lepton and Rav3 to the QC team woooooo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)