NOC Rand+++ Mafia [GAME OVER | Zombies/Jester/Lyncher/Survivor Win]

it's C or U

i'm too lazy to go through actions to check when people were roleblocked but i think U has 3 zombies, which makes it not U? (2 zombies doesn't make it not U)

which means it's C aka 1x cult leader

(as an added bonus for you, i'm actually clear, because it can't be CCJJKKS because we already tested everybody who could have started not town for hated, it can't be UU because zombies would have met wincon tonight, it can't be KKKKKK because there's not enough slots, it could technically be JJJ but if you think this is me trying to get lynched i am very confused)

caffeine is clear as only lyncher claimer (and probably clear in an overall sense because he still wants to get his target lynched), i'm clear because of the above (technically not clear as recruit but whatever), you're clear as not original cult leader, hal is clear as not original cult leader

texas / energy / whydon / asek

what the fuck are the town claims do they even add up to 7

texas / whydon / asek are only potential original cult leaders
energy / hal probably never get culted n1, caffeine appears to be entirely interested in lynching whydon so probably not him (plus if we lynch whydon and he doesn't win that settles that), i'm still surv

so me/hal/energy hard clear town prs we are not the og cult. acid/caff clear because it makes sense. asek and texas clear due to cop results.
texas / whydon / asek are only potential original cult leaders
energy / hal probably never get culted n1, caffeine appears to be entirely interested in lynching whydon so probably not him (plus if we lynch whydon and he doesn't win that settles that), i'm still surv
texas/asek clear by cop results.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Whydon was also the conclusion I came to for the most probable Lynch over the night cycle, but I need to be clear from CaffeineBoost if fulfilling his lyncher condition removes him from the game or not

Energy would be the most logical cult recruit from my pov if said recruit happened

Asek is the only other plausible initial cult leader

If zombies or whatever I'm annoyed they haven't recruited me cause I kinda feel like I've earned the win

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)