NOC Rand+++ Mafia [GAME OVER | Zombies/Jester/Lyncher/Survivor Win]

Nuxl was lynched.

You are a Serial Killer!

Once per night, you may target a player and kill them.

You are a third party role. You win when you're the last living player.

That's it guys!

It

is

fucking

over

now...

right?

Night Three

I am not doing an 11pm deadline, so deadline for Night Three is 7/14 10pm UTC-5.

Hey, we actually had a death tonight!

You are Icarius Pictor Petrill!

Through the use of high charisma and lifelong ties to the region, you can make people around you assume you actually know what you're doing.
Once per game, you may accompany the party to Scrapwall, where the vendetta of Birdfood's estranged mother-in-law and a sudden scrap avalanche will result in an instant TPK.

You are a member of the PCs. You win when you finally get the chance to discuss how your parents are undercover Pathfinder Society agents.

Oh, wait, that's actually my Iron Gods char. Never mind...

It was another quiet night.

Day Four

Hammer is set at 5. Results have already been sent out.

Deadline for Day Four is 7/17 10pm UTC-5.

NOTE: I will be out of town for most of tomorrow. Attempts to process over mobile may not be completely accurate or include flips in the event of hammer.

okay there could be a cult or something else going on but p sure the most logical explanation is that the lyncher is keeping the game from ending so if we lynch whydon or caffeineboost we win the game.

i feel like its kind of important for me to know for sure that there is no cult leader running around with like 3 henchmen then again ig if thats the case ive lost already.

it's 1 shot cult leader

it can't be zombies because zombies would have met wincon and it can't be hated cult leader because

1. we already tested everyone for hated
2. it doesn't work w/ numbers w/ my role

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)