NOC Rand+++ Mafia [GAME OVER | Zombies/Jester/Lyncher/Survivor Win]

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
How exactly is it a throw if you would have had to be the first zombie

I don't really care if we lose to a perpetually recruiting faction anyway, it's pure luck if you can get them or not and the rest of the game has been flawless

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
it's C or U

i'm too lazy to go through actions to check when people were roleblocked but i think U has 3 zombies, which makes it not U? (2 zombies doesn't make it not U)

which means it's C aka 1x cult leader

(as an added bonus for you, i'm actually clear, because it can't be CCJJKKS because we already tested everybody who could have started not town for hated, it can't be UU because zombies would have met wincon tonight, it can't be KKKKKK because there's not enough slots, it could technically be JJJ but if you think this is me trying to get lynched i am very confused)

caffeine is clear as only lyncher claimer (and probably clear in an overall sense because he still wants to get his target lynched), i'm clear because of the above (technically not clear as recruit but whatever), you're clear as not original cult leader, hal is clear as not original cult leader

texas / energy / whydon / asek

what the fuck are the town claims do they even add up to 7
Restating this for posterity

Energy cop check M2H tonight imo, they'd have been a good target for a recruit probably

Whydon was lynched.

You are a Zombie!

At night, you may target a player to bite them.
A bitten player becomes a zombie at the end of the next night phase.
There is a role in the setup which can prevent zombification. This role will kill you if you target it.
You do not have a night chat with any other zombies and will not be informed of who all is a zombie beyond your own personal inference.

You are a third party role. You win when half of the living players are undead zombies.

Night Four

The movements in the shadows... are they friend or foe?

Deadline for Night Four is 7/16 7pm UTC-6. Again, Host schedule might affect this deadline.

Ah! I almost forgot something:

As the zombie thrashes in the noose, a lone man cries out "VICTORY!!!!"

CaffeineBoost has exited the game with a win.

You are a Lyncher!

You don't have any special powers. What you do have is a mission: get {SNIP} lynched.

You are a third party role. You win the game when {SNIP} dies via lynch. If {SNIP} dies by any other means, you must survive until endgame to win.

Carry on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)