Tournament Random Battles Classic Open - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

justdrew

All dogs go to heaven
is an official Team Rateris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a defending SCL Champion
PUPL Champion
My opponent hasn’t responded to my message on their profile and are a new account. I’ll be taking my act. I don’t get the logic behind creating a smogon account just to join a tour you won’t actually play in but fair enough.

Hi my opponent has not been on this server since signing in and has not replied to my message . I'm kinda new to this but i would like to takevmy act

My opponent hasn't been online since Sunday. I wonder if they'll show up before deadline. If they do, there won't be much of a window left...

swinubfan44

formerly TeamCharm
my opponent has no idea how to schedule (he doesn't know what gmt is)....... id like to play a sub pls (preferably someone who knows how to schedule)

My opponent isn't Responding to messages i've left on their profile over the past few days. i get the deadline is sunday but it doesn't seem too hopeful.

I'm not trying to claim an immediate inactivity win since I still have time to play this weekend, but for now, my opponent no-showed with no notification and that should probably be on the record.

Attachments

Sorry to reiterate, On the day the bracket was realsed, i clicked the start conversation button on my oppent's profile and gave them a few times. After realizing this wasn't what i was sopposed to do I left a message on their wall 2 days ago.

My oppenent hasn't been online Since the thursday of sign-ups.

Colteor

Free old gens in WCOP
is a Pre-Contributor
RoAPL Champion
Calling act, I messaged my opponent and they haven't been on since signups (which is a recurring theme in this tour I notice)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)