Random Battles Team Tournament 4 FINALS - Won by Team Galarian Zapdos!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irpachuza

You didn't get this far by giving up, did you?
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris an Artistis a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator
Random Battle Lead
won vs friend Irpa, in some favourable hax for me in 2 games (also the spirit of Team Mewtwo was with me in these battles!)
Only thing Team Mewtwo will ever win

Anyhow, just wanted to thank you all for an amazing tour. After 2 years playing for the hoops and anotherlooking from the sides, coming back to my beloved team as a manager was a blast, specially thanks tomy amazing co not a racist. With him, we drafted a team that not only played amazingly good, with all it's loses being 5-7, but we also got a group of players that enjoyed the tour, the community and supported each other. At the end of the day, I cherish that over any prize. Thank you to all our hoops, you made this RBTT an amazing tour to share with.

Thanks A Cake Wearing A Hat for being an amazing host an for deciding to pass the hoop baton instead of retiring the team, it meant a lot to us and we hope we made a good job as managers of the team you founded.

Thank you pokeblade101 lvl100Blaziken platinumCheesecake and Perish Song for your help, ideas and work keeping the spreadhseet more clean and functional than ever! Hell of an effort, thank you again.

Also props to all the players, managers and spectators, and specially congratulations to the Zapdogs! Great job, I hope you show off an amazing avi soon enough!

Finally, just letting you all know, if you ever spoke about "Hoopas winning again is boring" or "Hoopa's plot armor" (yes, you know you said it too), get ready because next year the hoops will be back for a redemption arc after 2 years leaving with our hands empty.

HOOP

And i can't stress this enough not even for another year expecting this incredible tour I had an amazing time thank you everyone don't forget to check the new randbats subforum with new tours events and much more..........

HOOP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)