Rejected Razor Fang in gen8 national dex ag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that, when I am going to put that object to a pokémon, it comes out as illegal, even being in National Dex AG that the objects of gen 7 are supposed to be according to what they told me. But also, the same thing happens with the Arceus tables (I do not know if this comment should go in errors, or in suggestions because I don't know if it's an error, or it's something Showdown doesn't allow for something)

Attachments

Last edited:
I believe this is a known teambuilder glitch - the items validate properly, but everything is shown as if it were in Gen8.

I do not think they are validated (to fight) because when you validate the Team, it tells you that you cannot validate because the objects are not in generation 8 (Although they do allow you to validate the Z and the megas

(Ok, I did not click "Translate" to find out what I was saying and I thought I would not leave you because of what was mentioned XD I am fatal of the head haha X'D)

Attachments

Ok, you're right, about the tables if they let you validate them, I was wrong about the XD tables that I just saw when translating it haha

DaWoblefet

Demonstrably so
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Researcheris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
The Arceus plates thing is a visual glitch in teambuilder, but Razor Fang really is banned from National Dex. According to their mechanics thread, only Z-crystals, Mega Stones, and items exclusive to particular Pokemon are allowed through. So items like Razor Fang, Custap Berry, etc. are not allowed. If you have issues with this, that would belong in the National Dex forum (probably in the simple questions simple answers thread).

As an aside, you can just use King's Rock, which will be functionally equivalent to Razor Fang.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)